bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Ray  (Read 4984 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hey Ray
« on: June 03, 2008, 09:53:07 PM »

I just got done with your beast within article.  and at the end it asked me if i was getting the picture yet.  well i am emailing you to tell you yes.  i am getting the picture.  I've been getting the picture for a while now.  it started a while back for me when i formulated the idea that Gods plan was involving all of mankind.  those verses that said things like every knee shall bow, and Christ is the savior of all men, especially those who believe.  i also was starting to understand that God was responsible for everything that happened.  i remember reading that god is the potter and we are the clay,  he molds people into vessels of wrath, and vessels of mercy.

i was beginning to become very excited about my new revelation of these scriptures and i tried to share them with other people, but they told me i needed to read my bible and pray more.  they told me that i was wrong.  and they told me to stop spreading my ideas.

i am very glad that i have found your web site.  ive been reading for a couple weeks now and everything that you say is completely logical and scripturally sound.  i would like to thank you for all of the research and studying that you have done.  everything is becoming extremely clear to me.  your web site has been an amazing resource.

i feel like I've finally found something that is very profound and true.  i feel like I've been set free by the truth.  im very happy that God has chosen to reveal these things to me.

ryan

Dear Ryan:  I'm afraid we have all learned the hard way that most people have no interest in the Truths of God WHATSOEVER.  They love religion, but not the Truths of God. There has to have been a good reason for Peter to admonish:

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man THAT ASKS Y-O-U  a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

There's the key: only give an answer to those who ask YOU, or are definitely interested.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:02:15 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.