bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Ticket  (Read 5551 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Free Ticket
« on: May 13, 2006, 11:01:42 AM »

Hi Ray,
                Ive been reading through your website and as a result  am pleased to see that there is no place where there is no eternal torture and also pleased to see that ultimately everyone will be saved. Must admit prior to reading your website I had to restrain myself in fear of being tortured in a hell for the rest of eternity .
    Anyway I,ve since changed my outlook on life I've decided to really enjoy myself , live a hedonistic lifestyle and sin a bit more , what the hell , I'm going to be saved in the end, might as well enjoy my life. If I see an expensive item in a shop which I cant afford IM GOING TO TRY AND STEAL IT IF i CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.
     If anybody tries to hurt me I WILL PAY TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM  or maybe I WILL USE THE OCCULT AND BLACK MAGIC TO PUT A SPELL ON THEM.
    Moreover there is a holiday resort inthe carribean called hedonism where there are LIVE SEX SHOWS AND MASS ORGIES I think I'll go there for a holiday and really indulge myself.
    I'm not scared anymore cause you told me that no matter what I do I'm gonna get saved, you have just given me the excuse, the free ticket of materialistic endulgance that I have been looking for. Thankyou.
                                     Yours Gratefully, Peter.  

Dear Peter:
    Do you think you prove something by jeering me?  Look at yourself. By your own admission, from your own mouth, you have stated before God and men that you don't enjoy a life of obedience to God, but desire to "really enjoy" yourself by living a hedonistic lifestye of sin, criminality, sexually immorality and perversion, and black magic. God have mercy upon your miserable and dark soul. No one will ever be saved before bitterly repenting and living a godly life, either now or in the lake of fire/ great white throne judgment. You will be jeering out of the other side of your mouth one day, but it won't be very funny then.
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.