> Transcripts of Ray's Audio's and More Teachings

Despising the Word of God . . . . . . . . . . Biblestudy April 2008

<< < (2/2)

Kat:

1John 4:14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

God commissioned Jesus Christ “TO BE” the Savior of the world. Theologians say, ‘it will never happen.’ If that is not spitting in the face of God I don’t know what is. He said I commission My Son to be Savior of the world and Christ said I have come to do My Father’s work. He said I have done My Father’s work, “it is finished” (John 19:30). The church teaches it will never happen, they say, ‘I don’t care who said it, I don’t care if God said it or if Christ said it, it will never happen.’ 

So imagine it, you go to this Christian fantasy of heaven and God says, ‘finally you are here, you are going to get the blessings that I told Abraham, that all the families of the earth would be blessed. Harry here's your blessing, look over here your mother, your Father, your grandmother and your great grandmother and grandfather and great grandfather, just look at them writhing in pain like bacon in a pan. Isn’t it wonderful? How do you feel? Isn’t it good to be in heaven? It’s good to be in the kingdom of God, isn’t it?  Don’t you feel blessed? It’s evil! Words cannot describe the evil of this doctrine of the Christian church. It is evil beyond human comprehension. 

They say, ‘even those who are saved or saved by their own free will.’ They don’t even give God total credit for being saved, because you’ve got to do it by your own free will. But then most of them are not going to make it, they are going to burn in hell for all eternity.

Oh I know that there is a couple of denominations that say they don’t really believe in literal fire. But they say we are just going to be separated and miserable, in pain and suffering in mental and emotional anguish for all eternity, that’s all. That’s all? Oh okay, well that’s not so bad, is it? Wow this is just amazing stuff, you can’t make this up.

Who would think that the church of Jesus Christ would be teaching the world for two thousand years that God is going to torture most of their grandmothers in hell for all eternity? Who could believe such a thing? It’s over the top, it’s beyond comprehension. Do you know how many people will damn me to hell when they hear this on our site? They will say, ‘you’ll see Ray, you’ll see that your God is not as great as you think.’   

Isa 26:9  … when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Judgments bring godliness and overcoming.

Rev 2:7  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

The thief on the cross will be with Jesus in this judgment/paradise.

Luke 23:43  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today, shall you be with Me in paradise.

Now let’s look what it says in the book of Revelation, we’re going to the last book. This is like end time stuff. When you get to the last chapter of the book of Revelation you’re getting close to the end. When you get to the end of this last chapter of the last book, then you are really getting close to the end. What does it say there? 

Rev 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.

Who? Anybody that hears. If people go to hell and then they are deaf and they can’t hear anymore? If you can hear, here is the Word… “Come.”

v. 17 ... And let him that is athirst come.

Well if you are in hell like the rich man and you are thirsty and you want Lazarus to put a drop on your tongue… if you are thirsty can you come? No, you can’t come. They say, ‘this verse doesn’t mean what it says, you can’t come.’ It says, “come!” Who? Whosoever. Whosoever “is athirst” let him come.   

v. 17 …And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

They teach free will, free will, free will and now you have an opportunity to take of the water freely and they say, ‘oops, no more free will, you only have free will when we say you do.’ Those evil and damnable teachings.

So when you die in your sins, then that’s it, right? I mean that’s what the Bible says, right? I mean some where in the Bible it says if you die in your sins that you are going to burn in hell forever? There must be a verse that says that, because all the theologians of the world say that. So there must be a verse that says that, that if you die in your sins, when you die, you will go to hell. You go to hell before you are judged and you go to hell after you are judged. You just go to hell that’s all, go to hell, okay. Oh really.

ROMANS 11

Jews have lived and died by the millions before Jesus and after Jesus and they were not saved. They were in fact as a nation “cast away.” What is their final destiny? Destruction? Annihilation? Eternal torment? Is death the doom that seals men’s fate? For all dead in sin, is it TOO LATE?

Rom 11:1  I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
v. 2  God hath not cast away His people which He foreknew…

When did He “foreknew” that? From the beginning! Well what did He declare from the beginning? The end!  Well now we are going to come to the end. The end of what? The end of His people that He foreknew from the beginning. Are you following me?

v. 2  …do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah? how he makes intercession to God against Israel, saying,
v. 3  Lord, they have killed Your prophets, and digged down Your altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
v. 4  But what says the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
v. 5  Even so then (in like manner) at this present time (this was about 50-60 years AD, Paul is writing this to the Romans) also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

There was a remnant that are coming under God’s grace now, just like the seven thousand. Not all of Israel, no. Just a remnant just a few, maybe some thousands, we don’t know how many. But they are going to come under God’s grace, just like that.

v. 6  And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
v. 7  What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeks for; but the election (the remnant, the group God called out) hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Well who blinded them? God did, God blinded them, they couldn’t see if they wanted to. Then when Christ came to teach them He could open their eyes. But no, He says I’m going to teach them in parables. Wh?  So they will be blind, so they won’t see, so they won’t understand, so that He won’t heal them (Isa. 6:10) or save them, that’s what heal means health and life. 

So God said no I don’t want to teach them openly plainly, they might repent and then I would have to heal them and save them. ‘Oh you mean He wanted them to die, not being saved?’ That’s right, that’s what He said. Well then they all went to hell? That is the Christian theology, if you die in your sins you go to hell. So all these people are in hell, that’s what theology says. Now let’s look at what the Word of God says.

v. 8  [According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see…

Who gave them those eyes? God! Have you ever heard a sermon in your life that taught that God takes whole nations of people and blinds them so that they can’t see spiritual truth, have you ever heard that? No you haven’t. Why? They despises the Word of God, that’s why. They loath it, every last one of them.

v. 8 …and ears that they should not hear;] unto this day.

Who did that? God did that.

v. 9  And David says, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:
v. 10  Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always.
v. 11  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall?

In other words are they now total failures? Is it all over? Are they now in hell? Is it too late, as they say, is it too late for them? What does Paul say…

v. 11 …God forbid: but rather through their fall…

Did they fall? Yes. How long and how far did they fall? Well we will read it and we will see it.

v. 11 …salvation is come unto the Gentiles (that’s a good thing), for to provoke them to jealousy.

Oh well that is fine, He is going to burn them in hell for all eternity and make them jealous?

v. 12  Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?

What is he talking about “fullness”? They fall, they are burning in hell, it’s too late for them?

v. 13  For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
v. 14  If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
v. 15  For if the casting away of them…

“The casting away,” blinding, clouding their understanding, deceiving them so that they die in their sins. Jesus Himself came down and preached to Israel, so that they would be blind and not repent and not be saved.   That’s what “the casting away of them” was, blinding and deceiving, so they can’t be saved. Notice it…

v. 15 …be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be…

What does it mean “receiving“? He cast them away, that’s in that direction and now He is going to “receive” them and that’s coming back, right? You know the difference, right? Casting away… receiving. Receiving them from where? 

v. 15 …but life from the dead?

‘I thought they were alive in hell suffering?’ No, Paul said they were dead and they are going to be brought back to life, they are going to be received. It isn’t that they are going to be made alive, so that they can be tortured in hell. They are going to be received! You got to know what that word means, when God receives you, He’s not rejecting you anymore.

v. 16  For if the Firstfruit be holy…

A little leaven leavens the whole lump. So who are the branches? Israel is the branches. Now the Firstfruit is Christ and He is holy.

v. 16 …the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

But they are cast off. They were broken off.

v. 17  And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree (Romans, Gentiles, us), we’re grafted in among them, and with them partakes of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
v. 18  Boast not against the branches...

Why not? Why not say, ‘we’re saved and to hell with all those people in hell.’

v. 18 …But if you boast, you bear not the root, but the root you.
v. 19  You wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
v. 20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith (you’re grafted in). Be not highminded, but fear:

Oh really? How many theologians “fear” when they talk about them being saved and the rest of the world going to hell in a hand basket for all eternity. ‘And it’s fair,’ Dr. Kennedy says, ‘and it’s justice,’ says Mr. Hagee and many many more give there amen to such utter nonsense.

v. 21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not you.
v. 22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.

But we are not at the end yet. Is it conceivable that some of them that He was talking to were cut off? Yes I think so, you go to the book of Hebrews and it says if you sin willfully, willingly, knowingly, wantingly after you have come to the knowledge of the truth, there is no more sacrifice for you (Heb. 10:26). Is that the end though? Remember God declares the end, the total end from the beginning, when death is swallowed up in victory? Is that the end? No if you read further back in Hebrews, there is no more sacrifice for you, BUT! But what? JUDGMENT!

What did we learn in Isaiah where the declarations of God is.  When God’s judgments are on you the nations “shall beat their swords into plowshares” and the unrighteous “will learn righteousness.”  That’s what will happen.

v. 23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in…

Well why would they not stay grafted in in unbelief? Because they are going to be judged and when you are judged you learn righteousness

v. 23 … for God is able to graft them in again.

Now there it is. You have just read where God blinded a whole nations and they were cut off and they died in there sins and He says I can bring them back and graft them in. Who you going to believe? The Scriptures or these filthy minded heretics. You can die in your sins and you can be brought back to life from the dead and you can be grafted in, you just read it. God is able! 

v. 24  For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

So the Gentiles can be grafted on and the Israelites can be grafted back in.

v. 25  For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery…

The whole church is ignorant of this mystery. Even if they read it, even if the people are sitting down in the afternoon after church, reading this Scripture, they won’t see it, they won’t get it. Their ears can’t contain it, their eyes won’t perceive it.

v. 25 …lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, UNTIL (it’s like that little word ‘if,’ if means something else to follow.  “Until” something else has to follow, until what?…) until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
v. 26  And so ALL Israel shall be saved...

There it is!

v. 26 …as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

That’s judgment.

v. 27  For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Remember when we read though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as wool, (Isa. 1:18)

v. 28  As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
v. 29  For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

That means that whatever He says, whatever will be good gifts, it will happen, it will be done. “I will do all my pleasure… I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass” (Isa. 46:10 -11) “So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void” (Isa. 55:11) so it’s going to be done, “declaring the end from the beginning” (Isa. 46:10) therefore it has to be.

v. 30  For as you in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

We read in Psalms 136 that in every single verse in the whole chapter ends in, For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… etc. There is not a Christian theologian on earth that believes that. It is repeated over and over and over in every single verse of the whole chapter and there is not a orthodox theologian on earth that believes that His mercy endures forever. If you die in your sins, they say, ‘mercy is over.’ Well what about endures forever? They say, ‘forget it, it‘s just talk, it’s just a song.’

v. 31  Even so have these also now not believed, that through Your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
v. 32  For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief…

Who is the all? All of the Jews, all of the Israelites, all of the Gentiles, ALL. He has concluded all in unbelief to what end?… 

v. 32 …that He might have mercy upon ALL.

Then we have this great section here of four verses.

v. 33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
v. 34  For who has known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been His counselor?
v. 35  Or who has first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto Him again?
v. 36  For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen.

I hope that I made that intense enough so that you will understand how utterly corrupt and evil and vile and despicable these teaching are and it is in the whole church. The whole church has swallowed all of this pagan filth. It’s a marvelous thing and it takes a miracle, a miracle to be that stubborn to the word of God. It takes an absolute miracle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version