bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Despising the Word of God . . . . . . . . . . Biblestudy April 2008  (Read 23358 times)

Kat

April Bible Study 2008
http://bible-truths.com/audio/Bible%20Study%2004-06-08%20Pt_1.mp3
http://bible-truths.com/audio/Bible%20Study%2004-06-08%20Pt_2.mp3

DESPISING THE WORD OF GOD
                                          [the God of context & diminishing the word of God]

Don’t be deceived with this sweet honey dripping sanctimonious nonsense that you hear from all the pews around the country and on television. Of course a lot of them will say, ‘we don’t agree with Creflo Dollar and all this prosperity stuff.’ No, but they agree that most of humanity should burn in hell, in real fire, for all eternity. They don’t have a problem with that... it’s justice. Oh really, since when is trillions of years of torture equate to being fearful? That is the first category in Revelation 21.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Concordant translates it “timid.” 

Rev 21:8 Yet the timid, and unbelievers, and the abominable, and murderers, and paramours, and enchanters, and idolaters, and all the false-their part is in the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

So if you are spiritually timid, by their own doctrines, you should be tortured in real fire, for all eternity... and that’s justice? That what Hagee says, that it’s justice. The late Dr. Kennedy said, 'it's not only justice, it’s fair.' That’s fair? They are insane... that’s crazy, they have reprobate minds. You can’t get more evil than to equate eternal torture in fire to being fair and justice. I mean that’s just how perverted the minds and spirits of all these ministers and orthodox Christian teachers are. All of them! I don’t have any qualms about saying that, none whatsoever. 

Now if one would listen to this Bible study today and say, ‘okay Ray, I see that,’ I’d take him out of that category. But I have never done that yet, not personally. I have never seen a minister of the Christian religion ever admit that, of a Scripture you show them that is true. They say, ‘in context Ray,’ when they add to it and take away and put it "in context" and do all the other evil gyrations they do with the Word of God, then it’s true.   

I got this letter this week that I thought was rather interesting.

Dear Mr. Smith,
I  was at one time a believer in the reconciliation of all men. For about a year I believed this and preached it. I’m not going to lie, I liked butting heads with eternal damnation.

Ray’s comment: Right there is one of his problems... he is a religious hobbyist. You know what I mean by a religious hobbyist? They make a hobby out of butting heads, trying to show people they are wrong. I get emails like that all the time.

‘Ray, I confronted my minister with this tithing thing, but then he brought up this, that and this other thing... I’ve got another meeting with him on Wednesday and I don’t know how to handle it. Ray please help me.’

I say you got yourself in, now get yourself out. Don’t do such stupid things.

I‘ve read the aionios treatise and I agree to the fact that there is a translation problem with our Bibles today.

Comment: Oh okay, so he agrees that there is a translation problem. 

The passage that goes along with the universal doctrine are very interesting and I use to quote them.

Comment: Oh they are interesting are they? They are not true, but they are interesting? How might you say it, oh they are quaint, like that’s a quaint little Scripture or isn’t that quaint. That’s kind of like isn’t that cute, that’s nice or isn’t that precious. He use to quote them, my question is, what do you quote now? Do you cut them out of the Bible and throw them away?

I use to rationalize them…

Comment: I don’t rationalize them. Maybe you have a problem, if you have to rationalize them.

I believed that God in the end would save all His creation, until that day when I decided to study the gospel again, as ugly as it is…

Comment: What can I say, now the gospel is ugly to him. These quaint little verses that say something positive, he doesn’t quote them anymore...

…there is simple no getting away from that in red (he means Christ’s words). Jesus Christ murders the universal doctrine, in the letters. In many different passages it points in the direction of salvation through Christ and then once obtaining that free gift, having to maintain it. John 2:3-6 says we must live as He did, if not we do not belong to Him. 1 John 3:4-6 says no one who keeps on sinning has seen Him or known Him, so what does that tell us? WELL IT TELLS ME, THERE IS A CONDITION ON MY SALVATION ONCE I AM JOINED TO HIM I CANNOT GO ON SINNING. If I claim to know Him and keep on sinning I’m a liar. So it seems to me the doctrine ‘once saved always saved’ is shut here. 

Comment: Excuse me, I didn’t think that the subject of this email was once saved always saved. I thought it was universal reconciliation... there is nothing about once saved always saved. But this is the mind of these people, they just go here and there and they are all in turmoil. They think they know what they are talking about and oh they are so dogmatic.

In Matt. 7:21-23  Jesus says not everyone will enter the kingdom, He will one day say to some I never knew you. There are, as I am sure you know, many more verses to go along with this one, 1 Cor. 6:9-10 and a few more. Unfortunately the Bible seems to tell the sad story that some will not make it to the party. What will happen to the rest? Whatever happens, I hope, is they will not have to burn long. I hope their destruction comes quickly. Purification in the fire and then admission to the party would have been great, but it’s not what the Bible says. 

What will happen to the innocent people who never heard or had the opportunity to accept Jesus? I don’t know, but I surely hope God would not hold it against them, that would be ugly. Then again, it is a ugly world in which many of the innocent suffer. Can the pot say to the potter, ‘why?’ I think not Ray.

Get off the Koolaid it will kill you. I still love you either way. I rode with you for about a year and learned a great deal, not only about universalism, but about Scripture, for this I am grateful. You are a smart man, maybe a little too smart. I pray that the Holy Spirit will show you the error of your doctrinal ways. Until then, keep doing what you are doing, it’s not your fault anyway, you’re just doing what He wants.

peace,
Darren

Well what about that? Now I know a lot of people think I should say, ‘oh poor, poor Darren, come here and put your head on my shoulder, it’s not your fault. Let me show you, let me take you by the hand one more time.'

I didn’t answer back, so about two weeks later he sent me another email.

Hey brother,
I really need a reply on this one. I would really like to hear what you think on my new found understanding. Come on Ray, bring me back to the universal way. I really want to believe that He will save all.

So I could have said, sure no problem Darren let’s go over this again. But I am not going to let him off that easy. Why? Because I have Jesus Christ as a teacher that’s why. Read what He said to these hypocritical people. Poor, poor Alfalfa. Remember that from Spanky’s gang (The Little Rascals)? Poor, poor Pharisees, come here and let me hug your necks.

[Ray’s reply to Darren]

Dear Darren,
“I really need a reply on this one.”?? I thought you were the one teaching me… “maybe a little too smart Ray”… “get off the Koolaid it will kill you”… “I pray that the Holy ghost will show you the error of your doctrinal ways.” What’s that all about? Is this your way of showing your contempt for what I teach regarding the salvation of all? You need to rationalize statements of universal reconciliation? You “use to” quote them? Now what do you do with them, tear them out of the Bible in favor of spurious translations and faulty interpretations? I have never rationalized God’s profound decorations and I continue to quote them. Now what do you want of me?

Ray

I haven’t got an answer back yet. But what I will do, I will send him all my notes and tell him he can also listen to this on the forum and that will be my answer to him. I hope that he will pay attention, I mean if he thinks, “come on Ray bring me back," well it didn’t sound like he was saying that. He was telling me where it was at in no uncertain terms… “get off the Koolaid Ray, it will kill you” and may God have mercy on you for teaching those damnable doctrines of yours. 

Now I don’t want everybody to think that I am just some ogre, just some mean son of a gun. But you read my emails, you don’t see me get on the defensive too often, do you? Do people put me on the defensive? We need to stay off the defensive. Get on the offensive, don’t be on the defensive. 

Listen, has the football or baseball or basketball team ever made one point in the history of sports... by having a great defense? How many defensive plays have ever scored one point? Perfect ’defense’ never scored one single point! So can you see my point? Get on the offensive! Don’t let people put you on the defensive, go on the offensive! We have a two-edged sword which is a weapon of offense!

Heb 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I’ll come back and try to help this young man, but he is not going to put me on the defensive, because I don’t know the meaning of the word. 

DESPISING THE WORD OF GOD

Now let’s look at some things. I title this talk, Despising The Word Of God, the god of context & diminishing the Word of God. 

The Scriptures that don’t suit theologians… they take away from them. “God Who will have ALL MEN to be saved” (1 Tim. 2:4)... is there a verse that says, God will NOT have all men to be saved... only some? Judgment will last for ages or an age or according to the age (Heb. 6:2), they say, ‘no it won’t, it will last for all eternity.’

See that, what is that? God says one thing and they despise that. One of the ways that they despise the Word of God is they put everything in some fabled context. You can context every word, every scripture in the Bible, you can give me any scripture and I can play, this damnable heretical game of contexting, like the orthodox theologians do. I can show you that there isn’t one Scripture in the Bible that means what it says or means what it means, it only has a contextual meaning. 

Paul in 1 Cor 10, talked about all the errors and all the sins and all the wrong things that Israel did and then he said.

1Cor 10:11  Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

Okay, does that have anything to do with you and me? Yes? (They say) 'no, it doesn’t, can’t you read, Paul said it is written for “OUR admonition,” the context is HIS admonition and the people he was talking to in 1 Corinthians, were you there? Well how can you include yourself in the “our”?'

Context context context, let’s get it right boys and girls, don’t you be lifting those verses out of context.

“God is love” (1 John 4:08). Now I have never heard a orthodox Christian minister say this, you know why?Because even he can tell when his foolishness crosses the line of insanity. But if he wants to he can do the same thing with this verse. They say, ‘yes God is love, but only in the context of the epistle of 1 John. Only in that context is He love.’ 

You get him off into the judgment day and the resurrection of the wicked and this verse has no meaning at all, that God is love. Do you see what I am saying? Stupid, evil, vile, foolishness, it’s unbelievable. I marvel and I forget sometimes, but am I really teaching people this, am I really getting through? Do you really get it? Well I hope today that we will get it.

Christian theologians portray God as an evil monster who will torture most of humanity in literal fire for all eternity! And “love never fails”?? (1 Cor. 13:08). If someone says, ‘well you know the wicked are going to be tortured for all eternity.’ Then you say, ‘no that can’t be because the Bible says “God is love”.’ Well they will say, ‘well yes, He is love, but He’s not only love, He is wise, He’s powerful and He’s justice. So let’s look at a verse where He talks about justice and that’s where He tortures people for all eternity.’ Now you have got to defend that and say, I’m not going there and I quoted that “God is love,” and that is a emphatic positive statement... So my question to you is, 'is there a verse anywhere that says God is not love? Now it’s your turn to answer.' See I put it to them, 'it’s your time to answer. Is there such a verse? If there is no such verse that God is not love or that says God is hatred or hate or evil, you don’t have a verse like that. Then why should I believe your statement that doesn’t have a verse to back it up is true, which contradicts the verse that we do have a verse on, that God is love?' Am I going to fast for anybody? 

You say, ‘well it is justice and that is a form of love.’ You evil, evil, vile person. Does God love me? They will say, ‘oh yes.’ Am I going to be in His kingdom? ‘Yes you will be in His kingdom, if you say the magic words, this hocus pocus, then He will love you.’ I will be content and happy? ‘Oh absolutely.’ Well not if my grandmother is being burnt in hell I won’t. So how is God going to show love to me, by torturing my grandmother in hell with fire for all eternity? That’s not love. If you think that is love, your mind is demented and you are a perverted and deranged human being. That is not love and it is not justice. 

You don’t give somebody 99 years of hard labor or solitary confinement or something like that, for walking on the grass. If there was a sign ‘don’t walk on the grass’ and a policeman catches you... so you go to court and you get 99 years of hard labor? For what? Walking on the grass and they say, ‘it’s justice’?

Listen, 99 years for walking on the grass, is not a drop in the universe, compared to being tortured in fire for all eternity. Can anybody see how foolish it would be to give somebody 99 years for walking on the grass? Oh yea everybody can see that. Well what about torturing your grandmother for trillions of eons in real fire? They say, ‘oh yea that’s justice.’ You sick, demented and evil human being. 

Now if these people have not thought about this until they hear me say it, fine, let them off the hook. But if you think about this and you meditate on it and you come to the conclusion that torturing millions of great grandmothers and great grandfathers and pregnant women in hell for all eternity is justice, you are one sick, evil person.

So Jesus says “only God is good” (Matt. 19:17). Is that only in context? Is He only good in a certain context?When you get God out of the context of Matt 19, is He no longer good? Are there no universal truths in all the Bible, not one? Well then who decides? Do you have council of Laodicea or a meeting of the united churches of America and you decide which context you can except and which one you can’t? Which one is true? Even in another context or out of a context or no context? Can we make the statement that God is good and it’s always true under all contexts? 

Theologians get so technical, you ought to read some of the stuff they write. When they are sitting at their desk and they’re writing a thesis or something and you read this gobbledygook, this hodgepodge of convoluted nonsense. Oh they get so deep and yet they don’t understand anything. A child has much greater understanding then they do.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 07:45:57 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Kat

SON OF THE FATHER

Jesus Christ was conceived in His mother’s womb by the Holy Spirit of God the Father. That’s why He is the Son of the Father. 

2 John 1:3  Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jesus Christ is the Son of the Father. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit of the Father and therefore He is “the Son of the Father.” But if the Holy Spirit is a person and that person conceived Jesus in Mary, then the Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus and it should be so stated throughout the Scriptures... that Jesus is the Son of the Holy Spirit, not the Son of the Father. Any school boy in the street above the age of 6, 7 or 8 knows that and can understand that. That his father is his father because his father made love to his mother, not some other man. Children can understand these things, but theologians cannot.

1Tim 2:4  Who will have all men to be saved…

They say, ‘oh yea, but it just means desire, it means something else.’ Is there a verse that says God wills NOT that all men to be saved? Is there such a Scripture? No. If there were would they use it against universal, that says all will be saved? If they say no, then they are lying through their teeth, because it would be the first Scripture on their tongue to quote to you. If there were such a Scripture that says God is NOT willing that all men should be saved. They would use it as proof that God will not save all men. But when God says He will have "all men," they use the same Scripture to prove that He will not have all men. Now you tell me…

This guy from Tektonics, takes me on twice. His emails are such that it is so ridiculously, bizarre nonsense, that I don’t even know how to talk about it. He criticizes my 2 or 3 dozen references to Scholars, about the word aionios. He said these are men that lived 50-100-200 years ago. Oh well I guess that makes liars out of all of them. He says where are the modern scholars? Well maybe there are not too many, because the church has gone into total apostasy by now and none (well there are some) of the leader virtually believe what these words mean.

There is no Scripture that says God will not have all men to be saved. Even the Scripture that says they will be destroyed… if they are destroyed in their sin, they say, ‘then it is too late.’ It’s too late? Where is the Scripture that says, there comes a time where it is too late for God's mercy to be merciful? Where is that Scripture that says there is coming a time where if you turned to God with your whole heart with deep seated repentance and worship towards Him and He will spit in your face? Where is that Scripture? Does anybody know of such a Scripture? There should be hundreds of them for the rot that is being taught out there in the churches. 

We can assume that all this stuff (that Ray writes) doesn’t effect people. Well why is it that we get hundreds of emails over the years where people say, ‘I agonized over this for 30 or 40 years.’ I got one this week and he said you have no idea what it meant to me when I read your site. Because I have a grandmother and grandfather who were not saved when they died, I just knew they were burning in hell. That was this week I got one like that.

Isa 26:9  …for when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

I’ve had three people now tell me, ‘Ray you ignorant Scriptural so and so, read the next verse.’ Okay let’s read it.

Isa 26:10  Let favor be showed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness:

They say, ‘Ray can you read? You took that out of context.’ No, I didn’t. What’s the answer, does anybody have an answer for that, “yet will he not learn righteousness?” Yes you can show favor, you can show love, you can prosper the wicked and they won’t learn righteousness, that is not what verse 9 said. It says “when thy judgments are in the earth” he’ll learn righteousness. As long as he gets his own way, no he won’t learn righteousness. 

Now context, context, context… listen this is Isaiah, he is talking to Israel and Judah, he is talking about the impending Babylonian captivity, where God is going to destroy them. Now from that day forward was there ever a time, in any context, where the judgment of God were in the land? “when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness”? When did that context take place? Do you know in history where Judah turned to God and learned righteousness, the whole land, all of them? Do you know such a time? No you don’t. Shall I tell you why? Because there never was such a time.

So you can’t put that verse in the context of the sixth century BC, because it’s a prophecy for the future. It never happened back then. If God says it will happen, they “will learn righteousness,” but it never happened. If the only way it could have happen, is if it happened back then in the context of Judah, then God is a liar and your Bible is a liar and you might as well throw it away. So much for context. This is a prophecy, not a historical statement... it never happened. It’s yet future. 

So we read statements like this and they are positive wonderful statements and there is no statement to the exact contrary. There is no statement that says, when My judgments are in the earth the inhabitants of the whole world will NOT learn righteousness. There is no such Scripture. But are there Scriptures that contradict it anyway? These theologians will tell you, ‘yes, hundreds.’ So can you show me a Scripture that will show me that this is not true? They will say, ‘absolutely.’ So you believe in contradictions?

‘Context Ray context, the statement is true, but in context.’ But when did that ever happen in context? It didn’t, because that’s the context back there in the sixth century BC, so it didn’t happen. But God says it would happen, so what happened to God’s power to bring about what He says? 

You see I want to take you on a little different route than God will save ALL people, I will call ALL men unto Me and God is the savior of ALL men, because they say, ‘well all doesn’t mean all.’ Well of course it doesn’t mean all to them, they don’t want it to mean all.

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Does that mean ALL men? Absolutely. How so? How do you know when all means all and when it doesn’t mean all? When theologians say so. They say, ‘Ray you have to learn proper exegetical hermeneutics and you don’t know it. If you went to one of our better seminaries you would learn that, then you would know when it’s in context and when it (hermeneutics) means. Because people who have studied God’s word for two thousand years, they will tell you.’   

It’s all arbitrary, it’s whatever they want. If there was a Scripture that says, for God your Savior will ‘not’ have all men to be saved, then they would all use it as a Scripture to show that God would not save all men. You know they would. They are deceitful workers of iniquity and they despise the Word of God.

1Tim. 2:3  …God our Savior;
v. 4  Who will have all men to be saved…

Okay they have three ways to get around that. I had one person write me and say, ‘context, context, context Ray, read it from the beginning.’

1Tim. 2:1  I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
v. 2  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

‘There is your context Ray.’ That is what he said to me, ‘it’s for kings, and those in authority, so that “we” can live a peaceable life. We that are going to be saved.’ So it’s WE of all men, in the context of living peaceable lives. Unbelievable nonsense. He left off in the first verse, “first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for ALL men.”   

They’ll tell you, the word “will” (verse 4) is the weak version of will and it means desire. Yes He would ‘desire’ to have all men saved, but He won’t get His desire. Okay, so He desires it, but God’s not going to have His desire. So He desires all men to be saved, but all doesn’t mean all. They tell you the context doesn’t mean all men. God only desires it, not that it will happen and all doesn’t mean all. Now down to verse 6.

1Tim 2:5  …the man Christ Jesus;
v. 6  Who gave Himself a ransom for ALL…

Does that mean all? Some theologians will say, 'well yea that does,' but others say no. Calvinist would say no, that God predestined most of the human race to burn in hell for all eternity. He had their names in mind, who they are, where they would live and what they would do and then that they would go to hell. I have people tell me all day long that I’m a Calvinist. What?! Or they say I really believe in Calvin. What!? Either way, what? What an evil man. Can you imagine what theologians would do with me, calling Calvin an evil man. He burned a brother at the stake, because he disagreed with his theology.

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

So if it is His pleasure to save all men, and He “will do all His pleasure,” then He will save all men, right? Wrong paleface, context, context, context and all doesn’t mean all. All men doesn’t mean all men and all His pleasure doesn’t mean every last one of His pleasures, only some. Well what are you going to do with people that read it like that? I’m going to nail them down, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to bookend them. I’m going to put them between a rock and a hard place, right now. 

Verse 10 “Declaring the end from the beginning,” now what have we there? I’m glad it doesn’t say all the end, from all the beginning, because then they would say, all doesn’t mean all always... as in all Jerusalem went out (Mark 1:5) and not every last one in Jerusalem went out to Him. The little infants at their mother’s breast, they didn’t go out to hear Christ, not ALL went out. It just meant most or many, but not all. 

But in this verse He didn’t say ‘all,’ it was just a blanket statement. Notice the first word is “declaring,” you can look that up, I looked it up and declaring means an absolute statement of fact and not only to state, but with the idea of causality behind it. You not only state it and declare it, but to have the power and the ability to bring it about.

Now think for a moment here, God says “declaring the end from the beginning.” Then He knows what the end is, right? Or does He only know what He wishes the end would be and He doesn’t know all the end, just some of the end? How far are these evil minds going to go to pervert the Word of God? 

God is “declaring the end from the beginning.” He says what the end WILL BE at the beginning of something. Now what does that do to free will? Can someone free will God’s knowledge of what will happen… not only His knowledge, His declaration! God DECLARED the end! Where? I’m going to show you. We are going to see. Well what did God declare? We are going to look and see what He declared. Because what He declared is “the end,” therefore it’s got to be. It’s got to be, He declared it already. If it doesn’t happen He’s a liar, so it has to be.

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Now you can say all only means some, but then He’s not declaring the end from the beginning and He can do that. 

Rom 4:17  as it is written, "I have made you the father of many nations"--before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickens the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were.

They are not yet, they really are not... but to God He counts them like they are. Why? Because He is going to make it come out that way and nobody’s free will is going to change it one iota.

Isa 46:11  Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executes My counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Now for those devious little theological minds, there is something there that we need to pay attention to. “Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executes My counsel.” They say, ‘there it is Ray, there is your context.’ Well what is the context of “I will do all My pleasure”? By having this ravenous man destroy My people Judah, that’s My pleasure, that’s what will be done. He’s saying this in the beginning and that’s going to be the end and that’s the context.

Well what about that? There is the context. He’s talking about Babylonian coming from the east and destroying Judah. That’s the context of, I’m "calling the end from the beginning," telling you what is going to happen and so on. But that is not all of the end, because there is more. There is a lot more, we are going to see, it says “declaring the end from the beginning,” that is only one facet of it.

Okay let’s read verse 12 and get all of the context.

Isa 46:12  Hearken unto Me, you stouthearted (it‘s talking about His people Judah), that are far from righteousness:
v. 13  I bring near My righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel My glory.

Wow, is this all part of the context? You bet it is. So is part of the context here, that I will bring a ravenous man (He calls him a bird) to execute My judgment from the east, is that part of the context? Yes. Will He use that to destroy Judah and take them into captivity? Yes.

But He is not done, that is not the end of the chapter or the end of the book. Verses 12-13 “Hearken unto Me, you stouthearted… I bring near My righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel My glory.”

Now here He jumps not only from Judah, but He goes on to Israel, which includes Judah and all Israel. What is going to be the end from the beginning? It’s going to be, salvation in Zion for Israel My people. Some of them? Just a few of them? God places no limitations on it. Israel My people. Is that just a few of them or some of them, the ones He like better than others and the rest of them are going to hell for all eternity? That’s nonsense. You can’t do that to God’s word, you can’t be adding to it and taking away. What it says is what it says. 

Yes, He is going to bring them into captivity and yes He is going to save them, you see that over and over and over and over again. So you can’t lift a verse out that says He’s going to destroy them and say ‘that is the end from the beginning.’ No that’s not the whole end. 

God says, I declare the end from the beginning, now let’s look at what He declares, then we will know what it is He said would be the end from the beginning. We’ll see what He declares.

Isa 55:11  So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it (His word, whatever it is, if it is a word that comes out of His mouth, it…) shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please (so if you want to go back to 1 Tim 2:4, that God only desires all men, fine that’s what He pleases.  If He pleases it or He desires it, what will happen?…), and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. How can you tear these Scriptures apart, and say they don’t mean what God is stating they do mean?

WHAT HAS GOD “DECLARED?”

He has declared destruction and desolation just like it says here.

Isa 46:11  Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executes My counsel from a far country:

This is on Judah. What did He do on Israel?

Isa 10:5  O Assyrian, the rod of Mine anger, and the staff in their hand is Mine indignation.

There it is. Assyria, that’s another one of these evil men “from the east.” God says Assyria is a rod in My hand and I’m going to use them to punish Israel. Over here He’s going to use this man from the east, this “ravenous bird” and He’s going to punish My people Judah. But then there is going to be salvation, do you see that?

This is the way the whole Old Testament is written or at least a great deal of it. Even Exodus, Lev., Numbers is written like this and even the latter chapters of Genesis as well.

Isa 13:5  They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of His indignation, to destroy the whole land.

This is a declaration of God. God said this... what’s He going to do? Destroy the whole land.

Isa 13:9  Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

They’ll use Scriptures like that, and they will pull them out of context and say this is what happens to sinners, ‘He is going to destroy them out of the land.’ This is not the end! Does this happen… will this happen? Yes. Is this the end? Is this what God has declared the end? No it is not.

Isa 30:9  That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
v. 10  Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
v. 12  Wherefore thus says the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
Isa 30:13  Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

…And just smashes them to smithereens. Is that the end, God’s declaration of the end of all things? No. Isaiah 1, a very powerful chapter. It talks about Israel is sick, “the whole head is sick,” from the crown of the head to the balls of their feet. Boy I’m telling you if you can’t see that in the world today…

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

These are declarations of God, He’s declaring the end from the beginning. But this is not the total end. 

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:31:20 PM by Kat »

Kat

Isa 6:9  And He said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Isn’t that what Christ said, why He said taught in parables, that’s where He got that from.

Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
v. 11  Then said I, Lord, how long? And He answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

But you can’t stop there and say, ‘well this is the end of sinning humanity.’ This is not the end. But God says He declares the end, the very end from the beginning. Now we are going to get a little broader in this context, context, context.

Isa 34:1  Come near, ye nations (what happened to Judah and Israel, now we are talking about nations…), to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
v. 2  For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and His fury upon all their armies: He hath utterly destroyed them, He hath delivered them to the slaughter.
v. 3  Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcasses, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
v. 4  And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falls off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

All these things are going to happen, they are prophesied events. Notice how we left Israel and we left Judah and now we are talking about all nations, all armies and all the inhabitants of the world here. It is broadening out isn’t it, these are end time prophetic statements, declaration.

Isa 24:5  The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
v. 6  Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

That's a pretty profound statement of desolation. But it is not the end, it’s only part of the prophetic things that are happening near the end, not at the very end. The idea is that if you die in your sins, it’s too late. Now, did all these people that he talks about, that were killed in the wars with Assyria and Israel, Babylon and Judah, and other nations that God devoured… after God used Assyria to punish Israel, guess what? Then He punished Assyria. All these people died, they died in their sins. 

Now Christian theologians will tell you that if you die in your sins, then it’s finished. First of all you go directly to hell… now I know the Bible says you are going to be judged first, but no, theologians send you straight to hell. Then they will judge you later, to see if you should have been sent there or not. But if you were, guess what? You are going back. They will tell you, ‘nobody that comes out of hell and is judged, does not go back.’ They all go back, so when you die in your sins it’s finished, it’s over? Ask any minister, ask any Christian theologian. It’s over, your eternal fate is sealed. If you die in your sins, unrepentant or whatever, you are going to hell and that’s it. 

So we read some Scriptures here of destruction and desolation, but that’s not the end. What else has God declared? Yes He declared all that, but what else has God declared? We’re going to stay in the same book, I'm not going to jump all over the Bible here, because they would say, ‘yea you are over in Jude now, but the context was back in Isaiah.’ No we are staying in the context of Isaiah, I’m staying right here in this book. 

Now we read that this desolation is coming, it’s definitely coming. But now we read something else. 

Isa 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Well how about them apples? Now without reading everything in context, context context… let me ask you something. Was there ever a time when there was no destruction in God’s holy mountain and His seat of government and the entire earth was filled with the knowledge of God, the true knowledge of God like the waters cover the sea? Was there ever such a time? No. Was there such a time when all this destruction we read about happening to Israel and Assyria? Yes. Then this must come afterwards. The Bible doesn’t teach that the earth was going to be filled with the knowledge of God like the waters cover the sea and then He is going to destroy everybody. No it’s the other way around. God declared all of these destruction and desolation, but then we are not to the end yet and God said I have declared the end from the beginning… they shall not destroy. There is coming a time when they will not destroy, when the knowledge of God is over the whole earth like the waters cover the sea. 

Isa 65:25  The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, says the LORD.

Has that ever happened in the history of Israel or Judah? No it has not. But this is a declaration of the end, it will happen, there is coming a time. 

Now in Isaiah 17... This is just going back and forth and I didn’t pick these Scriptures in any particular order, that’s why we’re going frontwards and backwards. But you just read one thing and then the other, desolation and then salvation, ruin and then salvation, ignorance and then knowledge.

Isa 1:17  Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
v. 18  Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

But how can that be if they die first and they go to hell? When will their scarlet sin be as white as wool, when? According to what they say, well they won’t. But God declared in the end, they will be. Here is a great one.

Isa 2:1  The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

Now ask yourself, when did this happen in the sixth century BC or any time thereafter?

Isa 2:2  And it shall come to pass (when?…) in the last days, that the mountain (that’s the government, the power)  of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains (over all the other governments and nations and strongholds), and shall be exalted above the hills (the smaller nations); and all nations shall flow unto it.

Has that ever happened? When has that ever happened in history? Never. Will it happen? God has declared it! If He declared it and this is what is going to be in the end, then it has to be! There is just no getting around it, it has to be. It will come to pass.

Isa 2:3  And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
v. 4  And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
v. 5  O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

This is a declaration of God “And it shall come to pass.” Now is that not a declaration? That’s a strong declaration. When? “In the last days.” When does God make these predictions? In the beginning He declares what is going to be in the end. Is there going to be one nation that will say, ‘well we are not going to go up and we are not going to beat our spears into pruning hooks and we are not going to stop war. We’re going to learn even greater war.’ “Neither shall they learn war any more.” Why? Because of verse 4, “He shall judge among the nations.” 

[Question: So this happens after Christ returns?] 
Well obviously after, not before. Nobody is going to learn peace and harmony before. When Christ returns all hell is going to break loose and the world is in turmoil.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:27:15 PM by Kat »

Kat

But notice that, “He shall judge among the nations.” “The nations,” all the nations of the world He will judge. What did we learn over in verse 9? 

Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek You early: for when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

What happens when His judgments come on the whole world? They “WILL learn righteousness!”

[Question: Isn’t this the day of the Lord?]
Well yes, this is the day of the Lord, but the day of the Lord is a long period of time. It’s His day of wrath and judgment.

So they just don’t come that way of there own free will. God judges them and rebukes them strongly. So then we read in verse 9, when that happens, when His judgments are in the whole world the inhabitants of planet earth “will learn righteousness.” Now who is going to be among all those people that’s going to learn righteousness? There is a resurrection of the just and the unjust. The just are not raised to judgment, they are raised to glory. The unjust are raised to judgment. So all the unjust are going to learn righteousness. That’s the end! This comes after all the wars. So you read of wars and desolation, that comes before. Why? Because there is coming a time when they are going to beat all those instruments into things of agriculture and they WILL NOT LEARN WAR ANY MORE. Put all the words together and believe them… “any more.” But they will say, ‘yea but there will probably be another time of destruction, right.’ No. When this happens they will never, ever learn war ever again. God has declared it. But who believes it? Who believes these Scriptures?

[Question: Is He talking about all nations who have ever lived, that are resurrected and will be among these nations?] Ultimately, yes of course.

Okay, we have these sprinkled right in this, because you need two witnesses, but we have more than that.

Isa 9:7  Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

All through Isaiah you read about Sodom and Gomorrah, Egypt, Assyria, Israel and Judah and all of these. Now Egypt all the way back to the book of Revelation we have that Jerusalem is likened to Sodom and Egypt - sin/evil… now notice this.

Isa 19:20  And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and He shall send them a Savior, and a great One, and He shall deliver them.

Did God send a Savior to Egypt back at the time of Isaiah in the sixth century BC? Did the whole nation of Egypt turn to God and were saved? No. It’s a prophecy. Now we are coming to the end. All this other stuff, this destruction is intermediate, but now we are coming to the end. What will the end of it be? He is going to send them a Savior and deliver them.

Isa 19:21  And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians

That is anybody that is Egyptian, not just a hand full at that time, it’s all Egyptians. There is coming a resurrection.

…shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
v. 22  And the LORD shall smite Egypt: He shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and He shall be entreated of them, and shall heal them.
v. 23  In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
v. 24  In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
v. 25  Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel Mine inheritance.

Now that is the end. God declared it, He said in the book of Isaiah He declared these things and this is what He said in Isaiah. These were some of the worse people that ever lived; Egypt, Assyria, and Israel, all of them - My people

People always talk about, ‘well Israel is God’s people.’ Excuse me, all people are God’s people. But who believes that report? Who believes that all the Egyptians and all the Assyrians and all of Israel is going to be saved and be called God’s people? Who believes that? Where is it taught? Show me a church any place on planet earth that teaches that. Because if all of them are going to be saved surely there is room for northern Ireland and Panama.

Now we are getting a little more nitty gritty. Now we are going to put Isaiah 26:9 in a real big context. Because they say, ‘context, context, context Ray.’ Alright baby we’re going for context today. God’s context, not the theologian context.

Isa 25:8  He will swallow up death in victory…

God has declared it, He declared the end from the beginning. What’s going to be at the end? He is going to “swallow up death in victory!” Gee I wonder where Paul got that statement of his in 1 Cor. 15:54 … “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

v. 8 … and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

He has declared it, this is the end and He has declared it before it happened. This is the end of things. This is God’s declaration and He has spoken it. We just read it in Isaiah 55...

Isa 55:11  So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

When a word goes out of His mouth, when He speaks it and declares it, it will happen! It will not come back void, it will go out and perform that for which it was sent.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:33:01 PM by Kat »

Kat

Isa 25:9  And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.
v. 10  For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under Him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.
v. 11  And He shall spread forth His hands in the midst of them, as he that swims spreads forth his hands to swim: and He shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.
v. 12  And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall He bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.

This is something He is going to do, but we just read what is going to happen. He will swallow up death in victory. These people are now dying, their death has got to be swallowed up in victory or He can’t declare that statement up there. That statement must come to pass.

Isa 26:1  In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.
v. 2  Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in.

This sounds a little like Revelation 21, the nations will start bringing their glory into the city one by one.

Isa 26:3  You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusts in You.
v. 4  Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting (eonian) strength:
v. 5  For He brings down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, He lays it low; He lays it low, even to the ground; He brings it even to the dust.
v. 6  The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.
v. 7  The way of the just is uprightness: You, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
v. 8  Yea, in the way of Your judgments, O LORD, have we waited for You; the desire of our soul is to Your name, and to the remembrance of You.
v. 9  With my soul have I desired You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek You early: for when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

See this whole thing is WHEN, it’s only in God’s time, a certain time and a particular way, when He says so on and so forth. But that’s when, “when His judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.” That’s when, when His judgments are in the world. We just read that over in chapter 2, He will send out strong judgments to all the nations of the world and they will beat their spears into pruning hooks and they will not learn war anymore.

God has declared this. It has got to happen. This is the end. You Can’t have death, after you have swallowed up death in victory. This is the end, can you see that?  This is the very end of human corruption and sin and death and so on. How does it end? Death is swallowed up in victory, that’s how it ends.

Isaiah 53 where it talks about Christ and being made an offering for sin and all of that... again these corrupt and evil minded theologians, when you reach to the end where Christ is made a sin offering, it says…

Isa 53:12  Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Some would say, ‘well it’s only for the many, not all, for the many.’ But now I want you to look at the meaning of the word ‘many.’ Even in the Hebrew it’s not just many, it’s the many ones. This is from the Hebrew word.
Rad: #H7227 -- abundant (in quantity, size, age, number, rank, quality):  -(in) abound; abundant, abundance, abundantly, captain, elder, enough, exceedingly, full, great (-ly, man, one), increase, long (enough, [time]), (do, have) many (-ifold, things, a time), ([ship-]) master, mighty, more, (too, very) much, multiply (-tude), officer, often [-time], plenteous, populous, prince, process [of time], suffice (-ient).

See all I have in red? So when it says, He bore the sin of many - the multitude, in fact, I believe it is Bishop, a very old translation and it says, “the sinnes of the multitude.” Don’t let anybody tell you, ‘oh this is just talking about some or maybe even quite a few, but not all.’ No it is everybody. The sacrifice is for everybody, “for the transgressors.” Who is not a transgressor? Everybody is a transgressor. So if He died as a sin offering for the transgressor, then there is no one left out, because everyone is a transgressor.

BUT WHEN IS IT TOO LATE FOR THESE BLESSINGS  & SALVATION?

I want to deal briefly with this damnable teaching of the church, that if you die in your sins then it is too late for salvation. They say, ‘that it is too late.’ When is it too late for all the families of the earth and all God’s enemies?

Psalms 66:3  Say unto God, How terrible art You in Your works! through the greatness of Your power shall Your enemies submit themselves unto You.
v. 4  All the earth shall worship You, and shall sing unto You; they shall sing to Your name. Selah.

Dan 4:35  And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and He doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest You?

Lam 3:31  For the Lord will not cast off forever:
v. 32  But though He cause grief, yet will He have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.
V.. 33  For He doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Gen 18:18  Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and ALL the nations of the earth shall be blessed in Him?

How can you consider yourself blessed of God, if He is torturing your Grandmother and Grandfather in hell for all eternality? I mean what kind of a blessing is that? Think about these evil teachings for what they are. It’s, ‘oh Ray you get so angry, maybe these people are deceived, but they are certainly not evil and they don‘t despise the word of God.’ I’m telling you that they despise the word of God, they loath it. You show them a beautiful profound Scripture and they will spit on it. Not literally, but spiritually, by telling you it’s no good, it won‘t work, it will never happen. 

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:38:19 PM by Kat »

Kat

1John 4:14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

God commissioned Jesus Christ “TO BE” the Savior of the world. Theologians say, ‘it will never happen.’ If that is not spitting in the face of God I don’t know what is. He said I commission My Son to be Savior of the world and Christ said I have come to do My Father’s work. He said I have done My Father’s work, “it is finished” (John 19:30). The church teaches it will never happen, they say, ‘I don’t care who said it, I don’t care if God said it or if Christ said it, it will never happen.’ 

So imagine it, you go to this Christian fantasy of heaven and God says, ‘finally you are here, you are going to get the blessings that I told Abraham, that all the families of the earth would be blessed. Harry here's your blessing, look over here your mother, your Father, your grandmother and your great grandmother and grandfather and great grandfather, just look at them writhing in pain like bacon in a pan. Isn’t it wonderful? How do you feel? Isn’t it good to be in heaven? It’s good to be in the kingdom of God, isn’t it?  Don’t you feel blessed? It’s evil! Words cannot describe the evil of this doctrine of the Christian church. It is evil beyond human comprehension. 

They say, ‘even those who are saved or saved by their own free will.’ They don’t even give God total credit for being saved, because you’ve got to do it by your own free will. But then most of them are not going to make it, they are going to burn in hell for all eternity.

Oh I know that there is a couple of denominations that say they don’t really believe in literal fire. But they say we are just going to be separated and miserable, in pain and suffering in mental and emotional anguish for all eternity, that’s all. That’s all? Oh okay, well that’s not so bad, is it? Wow this is just amazing stuff, you can’t make this up.

Who would think that the church of Jesus Christ would be teaching the world for two thousand years that God is going to torture most of their grandmothers in hell for all eternity? Who could believe such a thing? It’s over the top, it’s beyond comprehension. Do you know how many people will damn me to hell when they hear this on our site? They will say, ‘you’ll see Ray, you’ll see that your God is not as great as you think.’   

Isa 26:9  … when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Judgments bring godliness and overcoming.

Rev 2:7  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

The thief on the cross will be with Jesus in this judgment/paradise.

Luke 23:43  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today, shall you be with Me in paradise.

Now let’s look what it says in the book of Revelation, we’re going to the last book. This is like end time stuff. When you get to the last chapter of the book of Revelation you’re getting close to the end. When you get to the end of this last chapter of the last book, then you are really getting close to the end. What does it say there? 

Rev 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.

Who? Anybody that hears. If people go to hell and then they are deaf and they can’t hear anymore? If you can hear, here is the Word… “Come.”

v. 17 ... And let him that is athirst come.

Well if you are in hell like the rich man and you are thirsty and you want Lazarus to put a drop on your tongue… if you are thirsty can you come? No, you can’t come. They say, ‘this verse doesn’t mean what it says, you can’t come.’ It says, “come!” Who? Whosoever. Whosoever “is athirst” let him come.   

v. 17 …And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

They teach free will, free will, free will and now you have an opportunity to take of the water freely and they say, ‘oops, no more free will, you only have free will when we say you do.’ Those evil and damnable teachings.

So when you die in your sins, then that’s it, right? I mean that’s what the Bible says, right? I mean some where in the Bible it says if you die in your sins that you are going to burn in hell forever? There must be a verse that says that, because all the theologians of the world say that. So there must be a verse that says that, that if you die in your sins, when you die, you will go to hell. You go to hell before you are judged and you go to hell after you are judged. You just go to hell that’s all, go to hell, okay. Oh really.

ROMANS 11

Jews have lived and died by the millions before Jesus and after Jesus and they were not saved. They were in fact as a nation “cast away.” What is their final destiny? Destruction? Annihilation? Eternal torment? Is death the doom that seals men’s fate? For all dead in sin, is it TOO LATE?

Rom 11:1  I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
v. 2  God hath not cast away His people which He foreknew

When did He “foreknew” that? From the beginning! Well what did He declare from the beginning? The end!  Well now we are going to come to the end. The end of what? The end of His people that He foreknew from the beginning. Are you following me?

v. 2  …do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah? how he makes intercession to God against Israel, saying,
v. 3  Lord, they have killed Your prophets, and digged down Your altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
v. 4  But what says the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
v. 5  Even so then (in like manner) at this present time (this was about 50-60 years AD, Paul is writing this to the Romans) also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

There was a remnant that are coming under God’s grace now, just like the seven thousand. Not all of Israel, no. Just a remnant just a few, maybe some thousands, we don’t know how many. But they are going to come under God’s grace, just like that.

v. 6  And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
v. 7  What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeks for; but the election (the remnant, the group God called out) hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Well who blinded them? God did, God blinded them, they couldn’t see if they wanted to. Then when Christ came to teach them He could open their eyes. But no, He says I’m going to teach them in parables. Wh?  So they will be blind, so they won’t see, so they won’t understand, so that He won’t heal them (Isa. 6:10) or save them, that’s what heal means health and life. 

So God said no I don’t want to teach them openly plainly, they might repent and then I would have to heal them and save them. ‘Oh you mean He wanted them to die, not being saved?’ That’s right, that’s what He said. Well then they all went to hell? That is the Christian theology, if you die in your sins you go to hell. So all these people are in hell, that’s what theology says. Now let’s look at what the Word of God says.

v. 8  [According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see…

Who gave them those eyes? God! Have you ever heard a sermon in your life that taught that God takes whole nations of people and blinds them so that they can’t see spiritual truth, have you ever heard that? No you haven’t. Why? They despises the Word of God, that’s why. They loath it, every last one of them.

v. 8 …and ears that they should not hear;] unto this day.

Who did that? God did that.

v. 9  And David says, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:
v. 10  Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always.
v. 11  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall?

In other words are they now total failures? Is it all over? Are they now in hell? Is it too late, as they say, is it too late for them? What does Paul say…

v. 11 …God forbid: but rather through their fall…

Did they fall? Yes. How long and how far did they fall? Well we will read it and we will see it.

v. 11 …salvation is come unto the Gentiles (that’s a good thing), for to provoke them to jealousy.

Oh well that is fine, He is going to burn them in hell for all eternity and make them jealous?

v. 12  Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?

What is he talking about “fullness”? They fall, they are burning in hell, it’s too late for them?

v. 13  For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
v. 14  If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
v. 15  For if the casting away of them

“The casting away,” blinding, clouding their understanding, deceiving them so that they die in their sins. Jesus Himself came down and preached to Israel, so that they would be blind and not repent and not be saved.   That’s what “the casting away of them” was, blinding and deceiving, so they can’t be saved. Notice it…

v. 15 …be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be…

What does it mean “receiving“? He cast them away, that’s in that direction and now He is going to “receive” them and that’s coming back, right? You know the difference, right? Casting away… receiving. Receiving them from where? 

v. 15 …but life from the dead?

‘I thought they were alive in hell suffering?’ No, Paul said they were dead and they are going to be brought back to life, they are going to be received. It isn’t that they are going to be made alive, so that they can be tortured in hell. They are going to be received! You got to know what that word means, when God receives you, He’s not rejecting you anymore.

v. 16  For if the Firstfruit be holy…

A little leaven leavens the whole lump. So who are the branches? Israel is the branches. Now the Firstfruit is Christ and He is holy.

v. 16 …the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

But they are cast off. They were broken off.

v. 17  And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree (Romans, Gentiles, us), we’re grafted in among them, and with them partakes of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
v. 18  Boast not against the branches...

Why not? Why not say, ‘we’re saved and to hell with all those people in hell.’

v. 18 …But if you boast, you bear not the root, but the root you.
v. 19  You wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
v. 20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith (you’re grafted in). Be not highminded, but fear:

Oh really? How many theologians “fear” when they talk about them being saved and the rest of the world going to hell in a hand basket for all eternity. ‘And it’s fair,’ Dr. Kennedy says, ‘and it’s justice,’ says Mr. Hagee and many many more give there amen to such utter nonsense.

v. 21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not you.
v. 22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.

But we are not at the end yet. Is it conceivable that some of them that He was talking to were cut off? Yes I think so, you go to the book of Hebrews and it says if you sin willfully, willingly, knowingly, wantingly after you have come to the knowledge of the truth, there is no more sacrifice for you (Heb. 10:26). Is that the end though? Remember God declares the end, the total end from the beginning, when death is swallowed up in victory? Is that the end? No if you read further back in Hebrews, there is no more sacrifice for you, BUT! But what? JUDGMENT!

What did we learn in Isaiah where the declarations of God is.  When God’s judgments are on you the nations “shall beat their swords into plowshares” and the unrighteous “will learn righteousness.”  That’s what will happen.

v. 23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in…

Well why would they not stay grafted in in unbelief? Because they are going to be judged and when you are judged you learn righteousness

v. 23 … for God is able to graft them in again.

Now there it is. You have just read where God blinded a whole nations and they were cut off and they died in there sins and He says I can bring them back and graft them in. Who you going to believe? The Scriptures or these filthy minded heretics. You can die in your sins and you can be brought back to life from the dead and you can be grafted in, you just read it. God is able! 

v. 24  For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

So the Gentiles can be grafted on and the Israelites can be grafted back in.

v. 25  For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery…

The whole church is ignorant of this mystery. Even if they read it, even if the people are sitting down in the afternoon after church, reading this Scripture, they won’t see it, they won’t get it. Their ears can’t contain it, their eyes won’t perceive it.

v. 25 …lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, UNTIL (it’s like that little word ‘if,’ if means something else to follow.  “Until” something else has to follow, until what?…) until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
v. 26  And so ALL Israel shall be saved...

There it is!

v. 26 …as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

That’s judgment.

v. 27  For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Remember when we read though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as wool, (Isa. 1:18)

v. 28  As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
v. 29  For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

That means that whatever He says, whatever will be good gifts, it will happen, it will be done. “I will do all my pleasure… I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass” (Isa. 46:10 -11) “So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void” (Isa. 55:11) so it’s going to be done, “declaring the end from the beginning” (Isa. 46:10) therefore it has to be.

v. 30  For as you in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

We read in Psalms 136 that in every single verse in the whole chapter ends in, For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… For His mercy endures forever… etc. There is not a Christian theologian on earth that believes that. It is repeated over and over and over in every single verse of the whole chapter and there is not a orthodox theologian on earth that believes that His mercy endures forever. If you die in your sins, they say, ‘mercy is over.’ Well what about endures forever? They say, ‘forget it, it‘s just talk, it’s just a song.’

v. 31  Even so have these also now not believed, that through Your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
v. 32  For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief…

Who is the all? All of the Jews, all of the Israelites, all of the Gentiles, ALL. He has concluded all in unbelief to what end?… 

v. 32 …that He might have mercy upon ALL.

Then we have this great section here of four verses.

v. 33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
v. 34  For who has known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been His counselor?
v. 35  Or who has first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto Him again?
v. 36  For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen.

I hope that I made that intense enough so that you will understand how utterly corrupt and evil and vile and despicable these teaching are and it is in the whole church. The whole church has swallowed all of this pagan filth. It’s a marvelous thing and it takes a miracle, a miracle to be that stubborn to the word of God. It takes an absolute miracle.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:49:56 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.