bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think he is talking about you  (Read 5604 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I think he is talking about you
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »

Hi Ray,

I stumbled on this trying to find an answer for a forum member. Have you heard of Charles Crosby?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-It-Hard-to-Be-Saved?---He-Who-Endures-to-the-End-Shall-Be-Saved&id=463626

Here are the main categories. I thought he was using your material at first, but I think he mixes a lot together.

I was too tired to read it to compare.

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Charles_Crosby&o=title

Thanks,

Robin

Dear Robin: Since his article was short, I read it. Yes, I am sure he had reference to my video on being saved. Here is his interpretation of Matt.24:13.........

"No, there is only one explanation for Matthew 24:13 and it is the one I have given above. I will repeat it here: we have to be already saved in order to endure to the end."

All I have to say to that is: "What a crock."

I skimmed the second link and found this:

"With regards to his point about our 'freewill' he had not understood the issue that it's only being Born Again that gives us freewill. Adam and Eve lost their 'freewill' - the first Adam. We are under the grace of the second Adam and have been restored to an even better position than the first Adam before he fell. We are, in effect, more free than the first Adam so we have freewill if we are Born Again, but the lost and unsaved do not have freewill, they can only do the Devil's will - that is the fallen condition."

As Emeril Lagasse might say:  "A-N-O-T-H-E-R crock!"

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.