bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4484 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:12:46 AM »

Dear Ray ,
                  My name is bill i am from Brisbane  Australia I would dearly love to communicate with You and thank You for all that is now happening in my Spiritual Life, since I found Your web site; for 30yrs plus I have been searching, yet only suffered deceit and deception, in the worldly churches 27yrs in the Salvation Army then 6yrs in the so called living church of God.But now Praise God, His Truths are flooding in as my understanding
Grows, as I study His Holy Word Aided By all the material You have made available,
God Bless You and Thank You Ray for all,I read and reread all, @ God is answering the Desire of My heart that I become the man that He would have me to be,

Thank You Bill

Dear Bill:
Thank you for your email and kind words. We are glad that you are enjoying your new-found truths. We have more and more people from Australia coming to bible-truths.com.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.