bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judgement  (Read 4199 times)

Mbongiseni

Judgement
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:15:53 AM »

Hello everybody!
I have read in one of the Lake of Fire installments about God's judgement to His own and that it has already begun in the house of the Lord.There is some teaching also that judgement began only a few years ago and the people teaching that use the verse found in Daniel 8:14 linking the activity to the cleansing of the tebernacle.How scriptural is it?

psalmsinger

Re: Judgement
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 12:56:21 PM »

Spiritually, I think that God is cleansing or dissolving our earthly house of this tabernacle through the second death of dying to the flesh of the carnal mind.  What a needful cleansing of the House of God that is not made with hands!  Perhaps, the people teaching about the cleansing of the tabernacle are still concerned with worldly buildings.  If so they have missed the whole point of Jesus' Word.  Jesus Word is Spirit and Truth.

From Ray:
"The second death is not a literal death of the physical body--neither for the Elect nor the Wicked. It is a death of the carnal mind, the heart of sin, the nature of sin. Our literal, physical flesh and blood does not die a second time. But all character flaws associated with sin must die: All believing Elect Saints of God must DIE TO THE FLESH OF THE CARNAL MIND. Death is the daily life of the Believer!"

Heb 9:11
11   But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
(KJV)

1 Cor 6:19-20
19   What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20   For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
(KJV)

2 Cor 5:1-5
CHAPTER 5

1   For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2   For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3   If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4   For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5   Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
(KJV)

1 Tim 3:15
15   But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
(KJV)

1 Pet 2:5
5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
(KJV)

Heb 3:6
6   But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.(KJV)

Heb 8:1-2
1   Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
2   A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
(KJV)

The Christ Spirit in me longs for the day when the cleansing is complete and "the tabernacle of God is with men".....all men.

Rev 21:3-4
3   And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(KJV)

Rest in the Lord,

Barbara

lorrie

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 05:59:57 PM »

This thread has brought to my memory a strange thing our lord said to me months ago-i shall quote it.---
''keep burning your house down it is a sweet smell to me'' that was not clearly understood by me until i read what Mbgongiseni wrote about some folks thinking it is a building. We truly do see through a glass darkly at times.
I now understand it to mean a cleansing of my living stone,where our Father dwells!Thanks i needed that,i am not losing my mind!YEAH!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 06:02:41 PM by jaguar »

Mbongiseni

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:00:37 AM »

Thanks for such enlighnent! Some light is starting to shine through especially after reading again the Lake of Fire Installment 2.
I'll admit that these truths are not easy to understand - personally have battled for a very long time to understand the type of God who puts people on the earth in order to enjoy seeing them burn but not dying in big lake fire for eternity.Thanks again for allowing me to partake of the truth you dish out to God's children.

Mbongiseni.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.