bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello I'm New...  (Read 11592 times)

Heidi

Re: Hello I'm New...
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

Dear Brenda.

Welcome, welcome, welcome...x to infinitety and beyond  :) ;) :D ;D

You are going to be so blessed, just as I am being blessed.  I really feel for the first time as though I belong.  I have not met anyone on this forum other than what they share on the forum, but I feel as though I now all of them....kind of weard in a way!!!

I can relate to what you wrote re being in the desert but at least being truthfull to God about how you felt.  He turned my tears into joyful laughs, sighs, tears and hickups...he-he-he

Love in Christ
Heidi

iris

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 01:10:00 AM »

Hi OBrenda, I have a thing for hummingbirds. I think they are sooo cute.

Hey Roy, I have a small stand of Rose of Sharon bushes in my backyard. When they start blooming the hummingbirds come a running. They usually come around in the early morning and late evening, before it gets dark. I really enjoy watching them as they hop from one flower to another.

Iris

OBrenda

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »

Dear Brenda.

Welcome, welcome, welcome...x to infinitety and beyond  :) ;) :D ;D

You are going to be so blessed, just as I am being blessed.  I really feel for the first time as though I belong.  I have not met anyone on this forum other than what they share on the forum, but I feel as though I now all of them....kind of weard in a way!!!

I can relate to what you wrote re being in the desert but at least being truthfull to God about how you felt.  He turned my tears into joyful laughs, sighs, tears and hickups...he-he-he

Love in Christ
Heidi

Hi Heidi...thanks for the welcome.  I've been reading a lot of the teachings, and watching some of the videos of Ray trying to digest it all.  I haven't experienced the hickups yet looking forward to them!  Looking forward to getting to know you better...

Samson

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 12:03:41 PM »

Welcome to the Forum Brenda,

Glad that God has led you here, enjoy the fine Fellowship and Spiritual food provided at this table, it's wholesome and filling. May God's Spirit continue to work and dwell in you as you continue your Spiritual journey and if it's God's Will, may he continue to bless your efforts and desire to know more about him.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Pini56

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 03:43:53 AM »

Hello OBrenda

Maybe this will help you.

It is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him
What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. God gave his approval to people in days of old because of their faith.
By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen. Hebrews Chapter 11.

Welcome. With Love. Geoff.

Roy Monis

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 12:38:03 PM »

Hi OBrenda, I have a thing for hummingbirds. I think they are sooo cute.

Hey Roy, I have a small stand of Rose of Sharon bushes in my backyard. When they start blooming the hummingbirds come a running. They usually come around in the early morning and late evening, before it gets dark. I really enjoy watching them as they hop from one flower to another.

Iris

Hi! Iris

Lucky you! I         don't have a back yard. And the humming birds I go to see in the park come a flying not a running. Now don't throw the computer at me it's only a silly  j o k e. But I do love humming birds and YOU!

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.