bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO.....  (Read 4767 times)

gmik

HELLO.....
« on: June 08, 2008, 09:51:52 PM »

This is a standard generic big hello TO all of our forum newcomers.

I cannot believe (happily so) that so many new ones have come the short time I was not around. I will get around to reading all your testimonies but I thought it would take too much time to welcome individually- even tho I believe each one of you is sooooo important to us.  (Well, that Donald kind a confused me) :D :P

So  HELLO AND WELCOME....

ALSO , I love all the new colorful pictures on a lot of posts.  Cool!!

Some of you older ones may have missed me a tad :-* but hopefully I will be around more this summer now that school is over.

God Bless You all!!!!!!

cherokee

Re: HELLO.....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »

Hey Gena,

From one of the older one who lingers more than post, Yes you have been missed, but I it was more than just a tad. ;)
Glad school is out so you can visit more.

Peace to you,
Suzie

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 02:51:54 AM »

:::::::welcome back kotter music playing in the background::::::::
"Welcome back.......hmm,hmm...forgot the words, somebody help me out here"

hey girl! glad you're back!
Joyce :)

cherokee

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:09:12 AM »

Hey Joyce,

You can hear it here: http://www.televisiontunes.com/w-theme-songs.html

Enjoy,
Suzie

kweli

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 09:31:44 AM »

Hello Gena

Im definitely not one of the older ones. But I've been meaning to ask. Have you already taught your kids the Foundational Truths? Maybe the 'If Jesus came to visit you' poem? What about  the Coat of many colours? If you havent yet, what are you teaching them? Hell?

:D    :D    :D

Hope you have a funny bone in you

Kat

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »

Hi Gena,

I am glad that you will be with us more now that school is out  :)
Yes it is good to see familiar/older people here.  I always like seeing your post, as you are uplifting and encouraging.  So it will be nice that you will be joining in more with the discussions and sharing.

Love to you sister,
Kat

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 01:34:26 PM »

::) trying to figure out when I made the "older group" hmmm....
Hey Suzie....thanks a bunch honey...that was JUST great!
here, Gena....
the direct link so that you can be formally welcomed back!

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Welcome_Back_Kotter.html

cherokee

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »

Your welcome Joyce. ;)

My hubby found that site. We had alot of fun with it. He would play one and than would ask me to name it. I got quite a few of the older ones right. ;D
Boy, do I feel old. ;)

Suzie

gmik

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 11:37:52 PM »

Ha...thanks so much!!!

Ha that Welcome Back Kotter was a hoot....and it is aging you!!!!! that was a looooong time ago!!

that site is now on my bookmark list. :D

Hey Kweli I wish...I just try to teach em the 3 R's and religion isn';t one of em!
Unfortunately, school in the US has changed since I was a kid.

dewey

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »

Hey, gmik

Dewey and Paula have missed your posts.  We thought that you may have been still frozen in up there in the north country.  We have not posted ourselves in quite a while and probably would not be tonight if it weren't for you saying hello.  We read all the posts on the forum without giving comments.  And by the way, someone said you teach hell.  We know that if you do preach hell it'll be about there is no such place.  You commented on the colorful pictures on the forum..  We know that they were nice at first.  then they became a cartoon show.  But that's okay - to each his own.

And you speak of Donald.  Paula and I believe that he is still here on the forum.  He did not leave.  We believe that he has been touched.  He will grow in the truth at God's will.  Until that time, he has no choice but to remain silent.  

Love ya, gmik in the spirit of Christ,

Dewey & Paula  

Going out on a limb for Jesus - why?  cause that's where the fruit is!!!

gmik

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 12:10:02 AM »

Hi Dewey and Paula.  I hope no one seriously thinks I teach on Hell at school, but I would def. say that there "ain't" one!! :D

Thanks you two for your thoughts!!  Keep in touch!!

Samson

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 12:30:27 AM »

Hello Gmik(Gena),

Glad the School year has ended for you and looking forward to more of your Posts, comments and responses. I don't Post and comment as often as I used to, spending more time listening and re-listening to Rays Audio's, reading his E-mail responses and reading the comments from our Forum Brothers and Sisters. You are a valuable and much appreciated member of our Forum.

Enjoy your time off from the school kids and have a good summer.

Samson(Brad)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.