bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Everybody please this is very important please  (Read 16108 times)

Roy Monis

Re: Everybody please this is very important please
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 09:40:22 AM »

Hi! Alex

Hello! Littlebro and Chanelle. Don't make yourselves ill my brother and sister 289 pairs of hands are raised to God appealing for mercy on your behalf. You must learn to trust in Him and accept His will.

1     Bless the Lord, O my soul,
            And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
      2     Bless the Lord, O my soul,
            And forget none of His benefits;
      3     Who pardons all your iniquities,
             Who heals all your diseases;
      4     Who redeems your life from the pit,
             Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
      5     Who satisfies your years with good things,
             So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

(Ps.103:1-7)

He is your fortress, your refuge and your hope, trust Him!

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

You both are in my thoughts and prayers Alex. :)
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

hillsbororiver

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »

Alex,

I certainly empathize with the situation you are dealing with having been there many, many years ago.

You are both in my prayers Brother,

Joe

joyful1

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

thank you for your prayer, for praying for a miracle. Please don't ever forget her in your prayers, please.
It is our previledge, little bro...to ask on your behalf. Can you tell us what is going on with Chanelle right now? Medically, what is being done for her? Does she have family at her side, a support group of friends? And I want to know about you as well, Alex. If I may be so bold as to ask these questions....do you have loved ones in support of your needs right now?
Sincerely,
Joyce

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 04:30:58 PM »

Hi Alex,

I am reading your post at work, I'm on my lunch hour.  The UPS guy just came in and caught me crying.  I have no similiar personal experience with what your going through that I can share.  I feel quite usless to give advice.  What I can do is add my prayers to the many others here for You and Chanelle!

I also would like to know if you both have friends & family where you are to support you????

Keep Tuging on His Robe!
Hugs,...Brenda

musicman

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

I will again, ask that God's will be done in this matter.

thank you, i'm scared of His will, i dont want Him to take her, please, beg Him, please, please, please, please just beg Him please, please beg Him please

Don't be afraid of His will.  His will is perfection.  And it's perfection for us.  God's "will" is not the same as His "purpose".  Remember, if God's "will" is done, your girlfriend will recover.  However, His purpose brings much evil along the way.  So if you pray for His "will" only, you are in fact praying for the best possible outcome here.  My advice would be to beg that His will be done.

pylady

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »

Alex,

My prayers will be joined with the others that our God will heal Chanelle and grant her many more years of life.  Also that His Spirit will lift you up to endure this difficult time.

Peace to you and Chanelle,

Cindy

Stevernator

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 05:30:17 AM »

Hi Alex,
I have prayed for you and your girlfriend and I will try to remember to keep you and her in my prayers.
Steve

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »

thank you for your prayer, for praying for a miracle. Please don't ever forget her in your prayers, please.
It is our previledge, little bro...to ask on your behalf. Can you tell us what is going on with Chanelle right now? Medically, what is being done for her? Does she have family at her side, a support group of friends? And I want to know about you as well, Alex. If I may be so bold as to ask these questions....do you have loved ones in support of your needs right now?
Sincerely,
Joyce

Thank you everyone.

She does not have any family support except from her brother. The doctors gave her iron pills but she doesn't have any money for kemo or any of that type of help and neither do i. Her parents won't pay for it, they complain about the fact that they have to give her pills. She is going back to the doctors this tuesday to get more blood work done.

I will keep you all informed. I have support yes... thank you.

God bless,

Alex

lorrie

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »

Dear Alex-I have been and will continue to pray for you and all of those here at the forum.All i can say is i know from first hand experience that miracles happen-i am supposed to be dead. May God bless you and yours.

OBrenda

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 06:28:37 PM »

Hey Alex....Please update us so we know how Chanelle is doing?  I think you mentioned a Doc apt Today?

Much Love & Prayers,

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »

Hello everyone, I wanted to update you all on the situation.

Chanelle went into the doctors appointment today for more blood tests at the hospital. The doctor's were unbelievably shocked because their is very little trace of leukimia in her blood. The doctor said she doesn't have an abnormal count of white blood cells, atleast not to the extent she used to have.

They said it doesn't mean the cancer is gone but that it's gone dorment in her. They told her not to drink or smoke because it would affect her health and could cause the cancer to come back but for now the doctors can't explain it!

I was so overjoyed, her mother still cannot believe it, she is in complete shock, and i am more than overjoyed and thanking the good Lord, i knew He would pull through!

Thank you all more than you will ever know, i am forever in your debts.

We're not out of the woods, but things have certainly taken a turn for the better and her 4 months life span is looking like it's going to be a much longer and happier life!

Thank you all so much again from the bottom of my heart. I love everyone of you and i know if chanelle only knew, she would love you all just as much.

Though i was shaken, i never lost faith.

God bless you all,

Alex

OBrenda

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

Yahoooooo! Alex & Chanelle,
(Sorry for being a little undignified in my excitement for you!) 
I will give praise to our God!

joyful1

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 05:05:22 AM »

:D that is wonderful news Alex! You and Chanelle are loved as well, keep us updated....keep seeking His will for your lives.
Much Love,
Joyce :)

Roy Monis

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »

ear Brother Alex.

What wonderful news, but we shouldn't be surprised because with God nothing is impossible and He shows compassion on those who love Him. "28   And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?" (Rom.8:28-32).

Don't thank us brother, we are just the spokes in a big wheel. Get on your knees now and give all thanks and glory to the that Big Wheel, which has no beginning or end, who loves both you and Chanelle. I have a most beautiful graphic giving all glory to the our Creator, but I have to consider the problems I'm causing for my fellow brothers and sisters on this forum. I am overjoyed brother and share your joy if you'll permit me. Praise the Lord.

Please don't forget and be like the nine, but follow the example of the complete stranger. "17   Then Jesus answered and said, 'Were there not ten cleansed? But the nine—where are they? 18 Was no one found who returned to give glory to God, except this foreigner?'(Luke 17:17,18).
I will continue to pray and give thanks on your behalf and hope for a full and complete recovery.

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Redbird

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »

Dear Alex,

I see you have finally met a special someone.  :)  What a lucky gal to have also found such a young man of faith as yourself. 

May God continue to be with you little brother!
Love, Lisa

lorrie

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

I too would like to say --YAHOO!!Praise his mighty name!!All to the glory of our Father and his kingdom!Peace to you brother.

Robin

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 05:39:52 PM »

That's wonderful news Alex.

I will continue to pray for both of you and thank God with you.

gmik

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 06:59:56 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Praise God for this wonderful news.  His faithfulness "renews every morning".

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

WOW! Great news! I'm so happy for you and your girlfriend, Alex!
 ;D

God bless you and strengthen you!
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.