bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everybody please this is very important please  (Read 16120 times)

chav

Re: Everybody please this is very important please
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »

BRILLIANT NEWS

God bless and be with you all...

Love Dave and Karen

ailish

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 04:36:37 PM »

Hello everyone, I wanted to update you all on the situation.

Chanelle went into the doctors appointment today for more blood tests at the hospital. The doctor's were unbelievably shocked because their is very little trace of leukimia in her blood. The doctor said she doesn't have an abnormal count of white blood cells, atleast not to the extent she used to have.

They said it doesn't mean the cancer is gone but that it's gone dorment in her. They told her not to drink or smoke because it would affect her health and could cause the cancer to come back but for now the doctors can't explain it!

I was so overjoyed, her mother still cannot believe it, she is in complete shock, and i am more than overjoyed and thanking the good Lord, i knew He would pull through!

this is wonderful news.  you and chanelle have been in my thoughts a lot and i will continue to hold her and yourself before the lord.
i pray that healing will continue and that she will have the all clear and grow in the love and strength of the lord.

bless you both in jesus name
amen

Thank you all more than you will ever know, i am forever in your debts.

We're not out of the woods, but things have certainly taken a turn for the better and her 4 months life span is looking like it's going to be a much longer and happier life!

Thank you all so much again from the bottom of my heart. I love everyone of you and i know if chanelle only knew, she would love you all just as much.

Though i was shaken, i never lost faith.

God bless you all,

Alex

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »

WOW!! :D
Made my day today Alex!!
Continue in his will bro!
Thank you God for Chanelle

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

rk12201960

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »

Rock on little bro!

;D 8) ;D

Kitt

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 01:32:22 AM »

I haven't been on this forum for several days.  Sara and I will pray for you, Alex and Chenell and will keep you there.  I praise Yahveh for the deliverance you both have experienced.  That a testimony to the power of our Elohim that has been played out for the world to see and be amazed at from essentially the beginning to this point.  You are truly blessed. It is my prayer that all of the people who posted pass this glorious story on with all praise.

Kitt

Linny

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »

Alex, what wonderful news!
May I please offer a suggestion? Please, I implore you to research OUTSIDE of the medical field what to do now.

God created an amazing world filled with healing foods, etc. and while I never take for granted God's miracle healings, I also know that He gave us all we needed to be healed in the physical as well. The internet has made it so much easier to learn what to do and there are so many books written now as well.

There is a clinic in Tulsa OK (My mom and sister's family just got back from his clinic as a matter of fact) run by a nutrition doc who has saved many people who were written off by medical doctors. If this interests you, just send me a message and I will be happy to give you all the information and share whatever knowledge I have with you.

Many blessings to you and Chanelle!
Praise God for His faithfulness!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 02:02:59 AM »

Hello all,

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks again to everyone and anyone htat prayed even a small amount for chanelle. I am very grateful to you all.

Dear linny,

Thank you for the suggestion. As it stands atm i have no way of doing very much on my own. I am overwhelmed with my schooling and the trials the lord sends my way and my own carnal mind that plagues me everyday. I am simply happy that chanelles diagnosis has gone from horrific to absolutely amazing.

All ic an do is thank God everyday and be completely in aw at why He would ever show such a carnal God defying creature like myself, so much mercy.

Thank you and God bless you all,

Alex

Roy Monis

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2008, 11:39:40 AM »

Hi! Alex and Chanelle

I'm delighted to learn that the Lord is showing you how merciful He really is compared to the picture painted of Him by His supposed believers in Babylon. Here is a little poem that my dear wife and I found many years ago and treasured, now I share it with you and all who ask for my prayers.

I suffered weakness and O such awful pain,
Also with them came sorrow and trial too.
And truly they were so very hard to bear;
But they didn’t last….they passed away.

‘Cause He measured ….and brought me through.

Yes, indeed it was very hard to bear, ‘tis true.
But not a moment too long did they remain,
Then toward the end at near to breaking point
He gave of His mighty Spiritual strength.

Then He measured….and brought me through.

Though blind I was with an urgent need to see,
Then in a wonderful way He revealed Himself
In a way, to me, so completely and entirely new,
That as Almighty God I began to know Him then.

He begins to measure…...and bring me through.

Always like this is our precious loving Lord
Regardless of whether our trials be many or few.
He sees through our weakness, pain and anxiety.
By timing them all….by His appointed time,

Then He measures…..and brings you through.

So child of God, please listen, there will be an end,
Stop unnecessarily worrying over what might be.
Just trust in Him for His promised Word is true,
Be patient and wait, for in His own good time

He’ll begin to measure….and bring you through.

Author unknown

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.