bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chastisment  (Read 9931 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Chastisment
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 02:14:41 AM »

Where did you drive on a 26mile bridge over water?  I didn't know there was a bridge that long.

Craig

Lake Pontchartrain Causeway (?).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 02:16:11 AM by Patrick »

Kat

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »

Your right Patrick  :)

The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, or The Causeway, consists of two parallel bridges that are the longest bridges in the world by total length. These parallel bridges cross Lake Pontchartrain in southern Louisiana. The longer of the two bridges is 23.87 miles (38.42 km) long. (From Wikipedia)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

chuckt

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:06 AM »

ive been on that bridge its wild. :P

winner08

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 08:16:38 PM »

Yes craig, the causway crosses lake pontchartrain. If you go by the mile markers it;s 26 miles across the lake. The bridge connects the north shore to the south shore or visea versa. The bridge is a very dangerous one. The only light on the bridge are on the cross over part of the bridge so it can be very dark at night. it is actually 2 seperat bridges one goens north and the other goes south. both have 2 lanes fast and faster. Like I said it is a dangerous bridge many people have died on that bridge over the yrs. and only by the grace of God I was not one the other day. I could have had my blow out on the bridge itself, that could have been deadly. Instead it happen about 1/4 of a mile off the bridge. Thank you God for small miracles. When you drive over the causway it becomes very boreing and it can put you to sleep. there is nothing but water to look at then there is the sound of the tires going over the pavement the constant sounds of the raido all of this can lull one to sleep then POW it's all over. Anyways I see some of you guys cross the causway before so you know what I;m talking about.

Darren
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.