bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What could I say??  (Read 4233 times)

winner08

What could I say??
« on: June 12, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »

What is satan's reward. The man made christian doctrain would have us beleive that there's a great spiritual war between God and satan for man's souls. We know diffirent. Man has no imortal soul. Man has no free will. These two thing that we do not have cancles out this so called great war. There is no great reward for satan. his purpose is to deceive mankind to deceive the nations. (of what)? It's not up to satan if or when we are called to God. If satan's mission is to deceive the elect this could not happen because if we are the elect God would not let us be deceived. I bring this up because I had it out with a friend of mine who insist that we have free will and we have an imortal soul and when we die our soul goes to heaven or hell. OH yea and there's a war for our souls going on right now. There was not anything I could say to her in order that I may show her the truth. She said so if all this is true about not having an imortal soul and having no free will then what is satan's reward/purpose/job. If we have no free will and we can not choose God then why would God send most of us to hell? This is where I said I'm sorry I have a headach and I hear my wife calling me. She said you live five miles away how can you hear your wife calling you?  ;D ::)

Darren

musicman

Re: What could I say??
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 12:29:55 AM »

What's Satan's reward if he causes you to go to hell with him?  The old "Satan doesn't want to go to hell alone" just doesn't wash.  If anything, Satan would decide, hey, wouldn't it be better if I just repent, ask for God's forgiveness and go to heaven?  Churchians are clueless, so they make up strawman hypothesis'. 

Satan was created to be the destroyer.  So what's his reward? 

We were created to be lusting, coveting, weak souls.  So what's our reward?

Well, temporarily most of us just seek to satisfy our carnal urges or lust.  We eat what tastes good (sometimes indulge), we seek and have lustful sex, we seek admiration of others by chasing financial success, and we covet material things.  Even most of our visions of the after life involves carnal materialism that we were created to covet.  These things are very rewarding to most people, right now.

Satan was created to dine on the dust (us) of the earth.  By deceiving and reeking havic on people, he is satisfying his (Satan is not a man so his lusts are not the same as ours) immediate carnal nature designed by God.  Satan is a slave to his own carnal nature and can't possibly think in terms of avoiding the Lake of Fire.  This is the way I see it Darren.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 12:34:46 AM by musicman »

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »

Hey Darren,

Do you think she is missing that Satan doesn't posses a Freewill either?  I remember reading one of Ray's teachings where he poses the question...Something like this:

God & Satan together at the end...counting all the marbles and Satan wins 90% of them???

That was an Ah-Ha moment for me.  That would mean that Satan Wins wouldn't it??
 ::)

Kent

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »

Winner,

There is nothing you could say that you already didnt say. You could show her scriptures til the cows came home and it would do no good. BTDT, as have many others that are better than I am.

She will not listen. IMO all you can do is to plant the seed, and let God water it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.