bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi from a friend in NZ  (Read 5535 times)

hopeful

Hi from a friend in NZ
« on: June 13, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »

Hello and God bless you to the readers of Bible-Truths  :)

Hi, my name is Vaughan from Tauranga, New Zealand.  Boy.....I'm absolutely amazed at our Heavenly Father for getting me this far.  And for all the work He is doing in those He is calling into the image of His Son Jesus, and for the mercy He has for all those yet to be tried in His loving fire.

Like many of you....a lil while ago I would never of dreamed of understanding the above comment....and yet by His love and mercy i can join you in saying.......PRAISE BE TO THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND AND THE FATHER WHO GAVE HIM ALL AUTHORITY TO SAVE.....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres so much i don't know.....but to finally see the GOODNESS of God that leads to repentance.......WOW......it is truly like no other news on planet Earth!!!

I hope you are all safe and well where you are, and it is and will be a joy to grow and pray with you in the grace and knowledge of our wonderful Lord and Farther.  If you want to know a bit about God's dragging to get me thus far.....i posted Ray an email nearly a year ago 'i think'.....and it can be found if you type in "Vaughan" on the search part of "Emails to Ray"

Grace and peace to you all,

Love Vaughan

Beloved

Re: Hi from a friend in NZ
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »

Hi vaughn

Welcome to the forum, there are a few people from NZ that come on from time to time and some from your neighbor Australia. I think Little Rock, Ehania , Heidi and JD are all Kiwis.
There is a lot to read here and we all love to share our experiences and thoughts. 

God will reveal to them that study and obey His Word. Therefore there is much to learn. Coming out of Babylon is a journey that many of us have gone thorugh. Only the revelation of the truth by God makes it possible for any of us to see through the false doctrines that were taught to us.

Love and Peace and Joy

Beloved
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 09:01:10 PM by Beloved »

gmik

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »

Welcome Vaughn.  Good to have you on board.  I love it that space and time have no place here on the forum-God's people are all over the world.  That is so cool.

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »

Hi Vaughan

New Zealand Beautiful country where the filmed the LOTR trilogy right?

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 02:39:55 PM »

:D Welcome Vaughn!
Good to have you here!

Joyce :)

hopeful

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »

Hey thanks for the welcome.....nice to be here. 

Yes Brenda...they did a heap of filming about 45 min from where I live.  Its a place called Matamata, a farming district where they set up the Hobbleton village (excuse the bad spelling)

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »

That is so cool Vaughan.  They are going to make the Hobbit soon so they probably will be back.  You will be so Blessed here.  I'm pretty new myself.  I've been learning so much my brain hurts. :D

iris

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »

Hi Vaughan,

Welcome to the forum.

Iris

hopeful

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 11:06:47 PM »

Thanks Iris.....nice to meet you in this new way of fellowship....its probably becoming an old way now  :)

Thanks for the names of brothers and sisters close by Beloved.  Thats really lovely  :)

Hey Brenda....is the Hobbit going to be a new movie?  and I know what you mean about head hurting, and theres alot of flesh hurting too....Boy what sharp pruning shares our Father has  :o

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »

Hey Brenda....is the Hobbit going to be a new movie? 
It sure is a New Movie to the LOTR Series.  I don't believe however that Peter Jackson will be directing it :(
I'm pretty sure he is from NZ,  and the closest we have to a real Hobbit! ;D

JD

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

Hi Vaughan. Theres a few kiwis on the forum now, we all seem to be coming out of the woodwork at once!
My wife and I live in West Auckland and have a few friends who are into Bible truths too.....we all left our churches and meet in our homes now which is great. It really is the most amazing trip eh? the REAL Gospel! AMEN!

Be great to get in touch with you mate. How are you getting on with all this info?

Cheers

Bless.

Johnny.

hopeful

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 01:54:45 AM »

Cheers Brenda....Mr Jackson sure has a big movie imagination eh!

Gidday JD and to your wife and friends....boy, West Auckland's my old stomping ground....i think the world just got smaller.

Hey, it would be AWESOME to meet you and any other like minded brethren up there.  Me and my mum have been out of the mainstream church for a few years now too.  There are some folks down here who are showing some interest in this beautiful teaching.

Phew, theres a whole lot of info alright.....maybe a lifetimes worth!!!!!!  So far so good though, but sharing in this calling with God's kids is going to be great!!!!!

I'm heading to Kumeu Auckland this weekend.  It would be great to meet you......

Kat

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 10:51:27 AM »

Hi Vaughan,

I glad you have joined us here  :)
This is a really great place to fellowship and have deeper study of what is at the BT site.  We have a few things that you might find helpful, her are some links.
It's always good to review the forum rules -
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?board=2.0

This link has a good bit of info and research material that very useful -
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?board=14.0

Here are Ray's audios -
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's audio transcripts -
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?board=12.0

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samarnon

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 04:22:16 AM »

Hi Vaughan! A warm

from the beautiful Philippine islands.
See, we are from everywhere.

Looking forward to you posts.

God Bless,
Joy

hopeful

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »

Hi Kat....Hi Joy.....nice to meet you both.

Thanks for the links Kat and thanks for the pretty welcome Joy.

Hey Johnny....sorry for missing your name at the end of the post  :)

Roy Monis

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 11:14:27 AM »

Hi! Vaughan

Welcome aboard, reminds me of Robin Hood and his merry men only difference we have women here as well so endeth the comparison. Learn plenty and have fun, you'll certainly learn the truth for a change.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.