bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving  (Read 4804 times)

Matt

Moving
« on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:05 AM »

Hello all!
  I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know that I have not left the forum, just been busy.
We are moving back to the U.S. after living in Japan the past 6 years. 
I have a lot of catching up to do :o, but it will be fun for me!

God bless,
Matt

kweli

Re: Moving
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 11:58:16 AM »

I've been wondering where you were all this time. I noticed you were here on June 8 so I figured you're ok.

Japan? 6 years? I know this gospel has got to go but geeez!

:D  :D  :D

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

Welcome back Matt but as you will see things have changed a bit since you left and are still changing here in the good old USA.

I have moved many times but I caannot even think about an overseas move. The Good thing is that people live "light" in japan. They do not have as much space or accumulated junk as we do here.  ;D

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »

Matt, are you still in the service???  Welcome back!  What area will you be in??
God Bless your smooth transition back!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 11:59:19 AM »

Hi Matt,

I was wondering what happened to you.....

Glad to hear you are safe and sound and hope your move is as smooth a transition as possible!

Peace,

Joe

Matt

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »

Thanks guys, I really do miss everyone :)
All the hard stuff is out of the way (movers, etc...) and we board our 1st plane in about 8 hours.
We are all excited about coming back to America!
We are moving to 29 Palms CA, and I am going to do 3 more years in the Corps.

It will still be a few more weeks until I get to really dive back in, but the time away has actually been good for me.  I have been living in such a peaceful state just knowing that God is in control.  I do not have to ever feel guilty again because I thwarted Gods' plan for my life once again :P.

Matt

Matt

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 09:22:44 PM »

Thanks for your prayers, we have all settled in and God has chosen to make it easy for us ;D.
He has provided for ALL of our needs, more than I ever wanted.
I just got my internet hooked up today.  I will do my best not to reintroduce any recent topics ;)
We now live in 29 palms, CA,  a small, out of the way desert town about an hour away from Palm Springs.

I am looking forward to the fellowship again (boy, is it needed)!
Matt

Vangie

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 09:45:17 PM »

Welcome back Matt!  I was so thrilled to see your post today--I missed those from last month re: your initial move back to America.  Hope all is going well for you and your family as you get settled in.  Hope to see lots more of your posts on the forum.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

dewey

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

Hey matt , hope you can adjust quickly to those jets taking off, you gotta love it . dewey

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

Thanks for your prayers, we have all settled in and God has chosen to make it easy for us ;D.
He has provided for ALL of our needs, more than I ever wanted.
I just got my internet hooked up today.  I will do my best not to reintroduce any recent topics ;)
We now live in 29 palms, CA,  a small, out of the way desert town about an hour away from Palm Springs.

I am looking forward to the fellowship again (boy, is it needed)!
Matt

Hi Matt,

Your presence on the forum has been missed.  I'm delighted to hear you and your family had an easy move back to the States.  I'll keep you all in my prayers as you continue to transition back here.

René
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.