bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks Ray  (Read 4491 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks Ray
« on: June 13, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »

Hello Mr. Smith,

I just finished reading your last "Hell" installment and I must say that it is truly a blessing as well as thought provoking.  I appreciate that fact that you answered a question that I had address to you before.  Since the topic was too big for an email exchange you were not able to answer but now I understand.  It was concerning the fact that Jesus has the keys to hell/hades and of death.  You broke it down so wonderfully that it is almost a shame that I didn't understand this statement on my own sooner.  I don't know how long it takes you to write down all of the topics that you covered in your paper but I am glad that you took the time to do it.  I do have one concern.  You stated that if God is not dealing with you in that you are experiencing the fiery trial of His righteous judgments than God is not calling you to be a son now.  After reading your paper I don't know if he is calling me to be a son.  I have had none of the experiences that Paul had.  I'm sure that from the exchanges you've had with visitor to your site that I haven't gone through the things you've gone through.  I do have a very strong belief in God and desire to do the things that he wants me to do.  I read his word and glean much of the knowledge I have now from your site.  More and more I desire to know God truths instead of man and don't really attend "church service" much any more.   Is there a way that I can be sure that God is calling me to be a son in this life?  Please continue to be a blessing.

Respectfully,  E.  Daley

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.