bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ROFL!!!  (Read 6999 times)

Sorin

ROFL!!!
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:50:45 PM »

Take a look at this guy. It was bad enough in the beginning but watch on. :lol:

*link removed*
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:54:18 PM by Dave in Tenn »

Kevin

ROFL!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 08:04:28 PM »

Alrighty then. Yall have to stop with the YouTube stuff. Cant take anymore. :cry:

Mickyd

ROFL!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Quote from: Kevin
Alrighty then. Yall have to stop with the YouTube stuff. Cant take anymore. :cry:

:lol:  :lol: I thought it was great!! Even though I had to stop about half way through.

BTW Kevin...it's Y'all. Get it right dude. Us southern boys get offended.  :lol:  :lol:

Kevin

ROFL!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 12:39:50 AM »

Hello Mickyd, Didnt mean to offend you my bro.
 Im a southern boy too. Guess thats why I spelled it wrong :lol:
It was funny.

Becky

ROFL!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 05:14:23 PM »

huh????
I don't get the video...
someone explain the voice
 :?:

gmik

rofl
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 10:15:56 PM »

:cry: boy, I feel sorry for that church!....and Praise you Lord for dragging me out of THAT stuff!!!   Becky, there is no answer for that voice. It defies explanation.

Becky

ROFL!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 10:32:12 PM »

ok wow that's what i kinda thought.... that's one of the most messed up things I have ever seen in my life (and I thought art school was whack!)........ that's all I can say.
 :-s

SandyFla

ROFL!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 02:38:55 PM »

Isn't it amazing how he can sing, "All my days You planned for me," yet the church still clings to their fabled free will? While it IS just a song, that line is based on Scripture that they conveniently ignore. Sheesh!!!

Becky

ROFL!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 03:01:48 PM »

yeah! I 've been noticing that too!  I sang stuff and said stuff that was right but i didn't see...   It was right in front of me the whole time... amazing!!!!

Sorin

ROFL!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »

Quote from: SandyFla
Isn't it amazing how he can sing, "All my days You planned for me," yet the church still clings to their fabled free will? While it IS just a song, that line is based on Scripture that they conveniently ignore. Sheesh!!!

Yes it is amazing how he can sing that and not even believe it. And isn't the capacity of the carnal mind to accomodate contradiction just shocking?  :shock:

SandyFla

ROFL!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »

Quote from: Isabell
My stepmother told me, "Free will has nothing to do with God's sovereignty."  :shock:  Well either God is in complete control, or he isn't.  If he is, then we can't have free will.  You can't have it both ways.

A friend told me the same thing. She said God is in control, but our free will can counter that. She told me to think about it for awhile and it will begin to make sense. Not hardly! A contradiction never makes sense. Either God is in control, or we are.

Maybe she believes we take turns at the controls. If that were true, then the times WE are in control, God is NOT.

SOTW

ROFL!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 02:34:17 PM »

That voice just catches you right off guard.

Quote from: Sorin
Yes it is amazing how he can sing that and not even believe it. And isn't the capacity of the carnal mind to accomodate contradiction just shocking?

How do you know he doesn't even believe it?  #-o

I love the fact we sang hymns in Church and never understood it until the Lord revealed it to us. That is with all things, until the Father wants you to hear it, you will continue to live in ignorance to that which you did not know.   :-({|=

Falconn003

ROFL!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 03:03:04 AM »

He will never showcase in Vegas......thank God....no pun intended !  :roll:

And his Howie Mandle impression was way off...  :shock:

Rodger

Sorin

ROFL!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »

Quote from: SOTW
That voice just catches you right off guard.

Yes it does.

Quote from: SOTW
Quote from: Sorin
Yes it is amazing how he can sing that and not even believe it. And isn't the capacity of the carnal mind to accomodate contradiction just shocking?

How do you know he doesn't even believe it?  #-o

What are you trying to be "cool" or something? of course he doesn't believe it, no Christian does. For Christ spoke to the multitude ( Is,Was,And Will Be) In parables, and without a parable spake He not unto them. The multitude of Christians haven't a clue what's in the bible. to them it's just not given...
He may sing "all my days you planned for me" and then turn around and do a sermon of how you will be tortured in hell forever if you don't ( of your own free will) accept the Precious blood of Jesus. :roll:

Beloved

regardin the funny voice
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »

This is my first post, I do not know if I can type without spellcheck???

I think this guy is the voice of a christian children character.... Dilbert or something ...I cannot recall.  

We should not assume this guy is a total idiot just because he appears to be acting like one.  I am so saddened anytime I see one of these poor souls who are still caught in Babylon. I guess this is the "bitter" part of the roll that we must eat.

We must not strut around like Peacocks feeling superior to other men. Remember not too long ago, we ourselves were Filty, Naked and Blind Buzzards, who God in His mercy, opened our eyes so God's plan for salvation could be revealed.

:oops:

gmik

rofl
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 12:19:13 AM »

You know Beloved, I just rewatched it and he does mention at the beginning that--?-- will be also singing with him.  I didn't catch it but definitely think that the audience knew. Yes I think he also does children's stuff. It was still goofy, but until your eyes are opened........

By the way, welcome. I guess you read the thread about the spelling? Aw, we are just kidding!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.