bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monkey uses garden hose to escape zoo  (Read 4355 times)

hillsbororiver

Monkey uses garden hose to escape zoo
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »

MICHIGAN CITY, Ind. — MacGyver’s got nothing on this monkey.

A spider monkey new to the city’s Washington Park Zoo used a garden hose to scale the walls of a moat and make a break for freedom.

Workers were cleaning the moat at the time Wednesday. Zoo Director Johnny Martinez says workers had figured the monkeys would remain inside their enclosure during the cleaning even though the moat was empty of water.

However, one monkey made it past the moat, grabbed the hose and jumped onto the roof of a water filtration plant.

The zoo staff recaptured the adventurous monkey at a nearby boat dealership, where they found it perched atop a white and blue speedboat.

Martinez says the freedom-seeking monkey is sociable and was not any danger to people.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080614/NEWS01/80614002

All I can say is I wish he had been able to fire up the speed boat, now that really would have made a great story!

Peace,

Joe

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Monkey uses garden hose to escape zoo
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

That is so funny!
Perhaps it didn't want to start because of a banana in the exhaust pipe? I'm just looking for possible reasons?

:-\

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.