bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Egypt & sodom  (Read 3455 times)

lorrie

Egypt & sodom
« on: June 16, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

Hi everyone!i hope i am putting this in the right place--The last  couple of days i have been looking into college to see if that will help me to recover the years i have lost not being able to work,[i feel as if i have entered the twilight zone everything is so different now].

Anyway before dawn this morning our father talked to my spirit,revealing to me about babylon-egypt-sodom,HE SAID; the world will enslave you to work, so that it can TAKE from you.It will put more and more burdens on you to keep you enslaved ---which is egypt.
It is the empire of man which i created i have taken you out of the empire of man to enter my kingdom I do not take from you. I give to you I pay you- you do not pay me! Seperate yourself literally and physically!
It is sodom full of sin do not touch it anymore!This is ALL babylon!
I hope i put this down so it can be understood.I know this is probably old info for some however i was told to write it down here so perhapes it will help someone? ???
As we know, when Our Father speaks he has a way to make things soo clear to us.
 8)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:13:37 PM by jaguar »

winner08

Re: Egypt & sodom
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 01:19:22 AM »

Jaguar, I'm not to good with quoting scripture, but here's one your post reminded me of. Come to me all those who need rest, for my yoke is ?? Sorry I don't know the rest. But I bet there are alot of you out there who can finnish this verse. Well You know where I was going with this. Like I said I'm no good when it comes to quoting scropture so I just write what the Lord tells me to through my heart.  I don't think you can recover those yrs. but it is never too late to start something new or to learn somthing new. we're always learning something one way or another.\

Darren

lorrie

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

Hi Darren that is the first thing that entered into my mind as well-and like you i remember the words i have read but not always where! That can be frustrating some times huh?
What came to my heart first was 'enter into my rest' the second thing was the part in the old testament about 'whoring'-- as in do not take money from others only from our Father,it creates a great burden on life and causes one to sin.The Lord has been really concentrating on teaching me about money lately!!Peace to you my brother. 8)

winner08

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »

Yes Jaguar, we have the greatest teacher to learn from. I try to make everyday some kind of a learning experence. I try real hard to get something positive out of every day. Every morning when I get up I thank the Lord for the day. Before I go to bed I thank the Lord again for letting me have this day and if it is His will to give me tomorrow I thank You Lord Now.

Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.