bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brilliant  (Read 4651 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Brilliant
« on: June 17, 2008, 09:18:33 PM »

Brilliant.
Ray

ray ... all you have to say is that YES, God  made man  TO fall    by / in / through  man's   FREE  WILL  given to him  at his creation - by  his Creator  : so that God could offer man freely the CHOICE of  LIFE or DEATH  throug Jesus :

that YES !  God knew that once man was given CHOICE  between good and evil ... the  world  would go to hell in a  handbasket and heartbeat : ( so to speak)

and GOD knew this :  that free will and Choice cause as much chaos as  peace :   as much sin and good ! 

but the chaos and the sin must ensue in order for PEACE and good to survive too !

because without free will to make CHOICES  - man is just a GOOD robot :

hence for the love of mankind : God did the ultimate sacrifice :  he gave man the free will to make their own choices - bad and GOOD : PEACE or chaos  -
    so that he would have some sons and daughters :

for it is not his will that ANY should perish : but he knew that many and most ... would.

SEE How easy and clear ?

and what about tithing ?

sure it's a sham  -  and I didn't even read  what I KNOW to be the long winded version of your paper on tithing :

but Jesus makes it clear in Mathew 23 : 23 - " ye pay tithes  of  mint, anise,  and cumin ... ( food tithes)  not MONEY !

Dueteronomy  26 : 12  -  says  ' that you tithe on your increase every third year : giving  tithes unto the levites, homeless widows etc - so that they may EAT :  again NOT MONEY - but food !

AMOS  4 : 4 says  ' sacrifices every morning : tithes every three years  ( not mentioning MONEY again ) - so it must be 'food'

and when you look up TITHE  TITHES and  TITHING  in STRONGS CONCORDENCE ... they  all  read   the same  thing  :  cattle, and food  ( which is food period ! )

tithing was never about money :  at least in the Bible :    man made it about money as money began to overtake food in the latter years

and the only reason I went to the web site was because my nephew asked me to check it out : but I never past the page where man malfunctioned :   

to much  words and talking to say things that are so simple !   It gets boring !  sorry -

Jesus  - just got to the point !   you make some good ones ... just awful awful SLOW.

JHAM

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.