bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4330 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: June 17, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »

Hello Ray
Just wanted to say i read your installment Hades and the second Death and i thought it was Great, a (Master Piece) how anyone could read that and not get it is beyond me.
My brother is a Pentecostal Preacher in a small church and i try to show him some Bible Truths but he will have no part of it, my Mom who is a member  of the same church quit calling me and would not visit me because i would try to tell her of some Bible Truths, i had to call her and promise not to discuss the Bible so she would visit me again,its only because i love her so much that i want her to know the truths of God.
When i stopped going to church eight years ago i didn't know it then but i believe now God started the wheel rolling to get me to were i am now and for that i am so happy but at the same time it is sad not having anyone to discuss the Scriptures with except my wife which God has opened her eyes also and for that i'm thankful and i'm so thankful for you and your web site as i spend many hours reading and studying,its like my soul is being fed it brings me great pleasure and the thing is you have done all of the work you make it so easy to read and understand Thank you Ray and i Pray Gods Blessing on you and your Family.
Terry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.