bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who are the Called?  (Read 7715 times)

OBrenda

Who are the Called?
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:38:35 PM »

Help Please just want to make sure I am building on the right foundation...
The "Called" and the "Chosen"  I understand the "Chosen" are the elite/few/remnant.  What I am unclear on is the "Called" ...I get that there are Christians deceived & in darkness in that group...But are there also unbelievers & Evil people/seed of Satan...also in the category of the "Called"???

So does God sees all his creation in two groups?  Everyone is "called" and out of them God Chooses the Few?

The symbol of the Sea are those that are in complete darkness, the earth is having a distorted perception of God, and the heavenly those that God has revealed his truth too?

And if the Chosen/Few go to the kingdom of God, and the Called will eventually be saved, where do they go???

Thanks.....

Kat

Re: Who are the Called?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »

Hi OBrenda,

This section is from the the Lake of Fir4e part 8, 'WHERE IS THE CHURCH THAT JESUS BUILT?'  this should help you with your question  :)

http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html -------------------

DEFINING "CHURCH"

Just what is a "church?" Strong’s Greek Dictionary, #1570. ekklesia, a calling out. (1b) Ekklesia, from ek, "out of," and klesis, "a calling…" So the church is those whom God has CALLED OUT to be His "called out ones," hence, Jesus said, "So the last shall be first, and the first shall be last [sorry, don’t have time to explain this unique statement of our Lord]: for many be called, but few chosen." I will take the time to explain this second statement, however.

Notice that the "called" and the "chosen" cannot be the same group, as one is "many" and the other is "few." God has given us a general statement as to whom He has called and whom He has not called. We already know the number of those called is "many." Now we will see the two general classifications of those called:

THE "CALLED" AND THE "NOT CALLED"

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many [some, but not many] wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

But God has chosen the foolish things [many translations do not insert the word "things" in these verses] of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And the base things of the world, and things which are despised, has God chosen, yes, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in His presence" (I Cor. 1:26-29).

So we see that God calls MOSTLY those who are: weak, base, despised, nothings! Are we to believe that God is going to build a SPIRITUAL ARMY of Sons and Daughters by which He will conquer and SAVE THE WORLD?

Hard to believe, isn’t it? I think we can all agree that there is a great deal of work to be done with and to these "nothings of the world" whom God is calling to such a formidable, once-in-an-eternity task!

But of the "many called," we are told, "few are chosen" (Matt. 20:16). Why is that? God has intended it to be such. We are given the parable of the "sower of seed" where much of the seed fell by the side of the tilled soil, and the birds ate it; some had no depth and withered in the sun; still more fell among thorns and were chocked, but some fell upon good soil and produced much fruit. Many seed are sown, but few seed produce good fruit. "Seed" we see everywhere in the Church; "fruit" of God’s spirit is more rare. These few have the added designation of:

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful" (Rev. 17:14).

These are the "very elect" who cannot be deceived any longer by the Great Whore, "Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots, and the Abominations of the earth."

One more important verse regarding our calling, that I will cite out of the Concordant Literal New Testament because I believe they translate the Greek aorist tense properly, whereas the King James uses the past tense:

"Now we are aware that GOD [it is unfortunate that the King James leaves out "God" even though it is in the manuscripts. Most translations do put "God" in this opening phrase. Things don’t just ‘work’ together without GOD doing the ‘working’] is working all together for the good of those who are loving God, who are [being] called according to the purpose that, whom He foreknew, He designates beforehand, also, to be conformed to the image of His Son, for Him to be Firstborn among many brethren. Now whom He designates beforehand, these He calls [not ‘called’ as all are NOT YET called, it is the aorist tense] also, and whom He calls, these He justifies, also; now whom He justifies, these He glorifies also" (Rom. 8:28:30).

Now, pay attention: All which God foreknew, He then designates beforehand (He hand-picks them, if you will). And therefore, since He has already designated them beforehand, when they are born in whatever generation God designates; He then calls them. Now it is true that God calls MANY OTHERS whom He has NOT designated to be "conformed to the image of His Son" AT THE TIME that each generation appears in history.

There are many more "called" in each generation than are actually, "chosen" to be conformed to the image of His Son at that time.

All that are not chosen will be in the second resurrection/white throne judgment/lake of fire. These will go the "broad way into destruction" from which they will await judgment at the great white throne. But, those which God foreknows and designates beforehand, He definitely does call, but these designated ones GO ON to be JUSTIFIED AND GLORIFIED. They are not just the "called," but the "called AND CHOSEN" which will go on to glorification in service with Christ, as the manifested Sons and Daughters of God, in the Kingdom of God, to bring the rest of heaven and earth to SALVATION!

When Jesus says that,

"Many will say unto me in that day, Lord, Lord… Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity" (Matt. 722-23),

He is not speaking of a minority but a majority. The "many" NEVER means the minority!

We will see it conclusively proved from God’s Word that the majority in the Church today are going the "broad way," and not the "straight and narrow way." And I am not just preaching to the choir when I say that only a "FEW" will be in the first resurrection and rule and reign with Christ, I am speaking to all the church and to myself as well. I know these aren’t the "soft" words that tickle people’s ears, but what I am telling you is a "hard saying" of the Scripture that is absolutely true. Jesus Christ Himself said that "THE MANY" must "DEPART from Me." Jesus doesn’t "know" the many, in a spiritual relationship, because they are too carnal to be spiritual.
-------------------------------------------------

mecy, peace and love
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »

Thanks Kat!

So as I understand it, not everyone is "Called"
And out of the "Called" God has preordained and "Chosen" a Few!

By the way loved your Gardening Post....my Husband and I are trying to grow Cherry Tomatoes!

;D

winner08

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »

Hello everbody, I have something to say on this subject. Many are called and few are chosen. Just today my friend and I were discussing the Bible mainly revelations. She said why would God write a book that nobody can understand? I told her that many are called and few are chosen. Not everbody will understand the Bible and certainly not revelations. I told her that God picks a few out of the many and to them He will give the wisdom of knowing His word's. Then they will go out and teach it to the many. Then I told her how when Jesus taught it was in parables. That not even the deciples understood. That it wasn't untill after Jesus had gone and sent the Holy Spirit back that they understood. Then I said If God let everybody understand His word (the Bible) then He (God) would have no need to have prophets to teach His word. Everybody is not ment to understand God's word. Untill God chooses you to understand then you won't.The same reason we have school teachers, if everybody already knew eveything there would be no need for teachers. Of course she has some problems with my ansewers. I think she thinks that God wouldn't give us his words in a book that we don;t understand. I think He would and did. Some of us are not ment to understand certain things at this giving time and place in our lives. This dosn't mean we shouldn't seek and ask questions. One day God will give us the ansewers we need to know. Throughout the ages the Lord has given a few people the wisdom to understand His word and they inturnd taught it to their people of that age. In the future He will give cartain people the wisdom to know His word and they will teach it to us ( Ray). How did I do??

Darren
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:45:54 AM by winner08 »

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

Hi Darren,
Several Years ago before I came across BT, while still in the Church,  I found something jump out at me that didn't seem very interesting to others.  I learned that the Jews/Pharisees, who studied the scriptures and were waiting and praying for their Messiah...completely missed it.  They were looking for an "Earthly Ruler" not just some Carpenters Son.  Actually to this day, they are still waiting.....How very Sad!

I never forgot that, and wondered if they missed it,.....why couldn't we miss it also?

And now we know we did!  As your friend asked...Why God would write a book that no one understands? 
I am still a Babe and wouldn't have been able to answer, except like you pointed out, it's right there in the Bible in (Black & White & Red) I know looking back over many years there where many bread crumbs in my path that lead me to the truth (as I am learning it)...Seems to me, you pointed out some bread crumbs (bread of Life) to her!  What an honor to able able to do that!

Roy Monis

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 08:34:06 AM »

Hello everbody, I have something to say on this subject. Many are called and few are chosen. Just today my friend and I were discussing the Bible mainly revelations. She said why would God write a book that nobody can understand? I told her that many are called and few are chosen. Not everbody will understand the Bible and certainly not revelations. I told her that God picks a few out of the many and to them He will give the wisdom of knowing His word's. Then they will go out and teach it to the many. Then I told her how when Jesus taught it was in parables. That not even the deciples understood. That it wasn't untill after Jesus had gone and sent the Hoky Spirit back that they understood. Then I said If God let everybody understand His word (the Bible) then He (God) would have no need to have prophets to teach His word. Everybody is not ment to understand God's word. Untill God chooses you to understand then you won't.The same reason we have school teachers, if everybody already knew eveything there would be no need for teachers. Of course she has some problems with my ansewers. I think she thinks that God wouldn't give us his words in a book that we don;t understand. I think He would and did. Some of us are not ment to understand certain things at this giving time and place in our lives. This dosn't mean we shouldn't seek and ask questions. One day God will give us the ansewers we need to know. Throughout the ages the Lord has given a few people the wisdom to understand His word and they inturnd taught it to their people of that age. In the future He will give cartain people the wisdom to know His word and they will teach it to us ( Ray). How did I do??

Darren

Hi! Darren

In my book you passed with flying colours brother, you did excellently. Did your girl friend taste the bread crumbs that OBrenda mentioned and find them palatable and come back for more? You're in a unique position now so be prepared to give an account of why you believe as you do: " but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;" (1Pet.3:15). I have a feeling she will come back for more.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

gasman

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

;D
Brenda,
You are the called. God called & you heard. Now you have to make your calling & election sure through obedience. Everyone that hears is the called. You can't hear if nothing is said.
I don't beleive in predestination that God only calls the few. Jesus went to prepare a place for us. Our destiny is to become Christ. That is our predetermined calling made ready for us by the death & ressurection of Jesus. To become the same as the first seed that went into the ground. We become the elect by obeying. The measure of our maturity in God determines our election. When you go to the garden to harvest a crop you pick the tomatoes that are the ripest. Not the green ones. That's how the Father will select us. If we forget those things that are behind & reach unto those things that are before us & press towards the mark of the high calling then we are changed from glory to glory to be more like Christ. If we become mature (perfect) as Jesus said he was mature ( fully formed, whole, complete like Christ) then we are ready to be elected (selected or harvested.)
It really is that simple. he said this is way, walk ye in it. That's why it's a narrow way. it's a hard path to follow. We can take the wide way following the path of least resistance but that leads to the carnal, the flesh or old man which leads to destruction. The church of this day is waiting for God to move inspite of their behaviour. God will reward us as we live. Faith is substance. It is real. Not a false hope.
It really is up to us. Not some predetermined subjective lottery that works for some & not for others.

Hope this helps

God Bless

Greg

Kat

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »

Hi Greg,

I don't beleive in predestination that God only calls the few.

It sounds like there is a bit of 'free will' in your post?  I'll just bring up what Ray says on predestination  :)

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2354.0.html ---

You are not understanding this subject and the principle behind it. You ask: "Is it man making the choices or is it God's predestination of things?"  It is BOTH.  Listen:  God is SOVEREIGN! Man therefore has NO FREE WILL OR NO FREE CHOICE.  That's it. That's all there is to it.  That IS the principle. That IS the Truth.  That IS what the Bible teaches.  It is not a contradiction to say that "Man makes his own choices."  You and millions of other just think it is a contradiction to say man makes his own choices if indeed God is sovereign and God is behind all in His creation.  It is not a contradiction. It only sounds like a contradiction for those who do not believe that "God is Sovereign, and Man has no free will."

I hardly know what else to tell you.  God made man's heart. Man did not make his own heart, or his body, or his mind, or his brain, or his will, or his hopes and dreams.  They are all PREDESTINATED by the foreknowledge of God.  So then we don't make choices, right?  NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO....WE DO MAKE CHOICES.  It's just that they are CAUSED by things we can't always see.  Sometimes we can see what makes our choices and some times we can't, but either way THEY ARE CAUSED.  And God, not us, already knows in advance the outcome of all of those caused choices. How does He do that?  He is very smart (has over a 150 IQ), plus HE IS SOVEREIGN, ALL WISE, AND ALL POWERFUL.....and don't forget LOVE.
-----------------------------------------------

We become the elect by obeying. The measure of our maturity in God determines our election.

The Elect are predestinated "before the foundation of the world." 

Eph 1:4  just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
v. 5  having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

He is preparing the Elect their whole life, but they do not know it until He sends Jesus Christ by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.  Then we can not be sure we are of the Elect until we endure to the end.

Mat 24:13  But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

The chosen/Elect must also be faithful to the end.

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

We may not know for sure if we will make it to the end, but the Father has always known who will be of the Elect and not one that He has chosen to be His Elect will fail.

John 10:27  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
v. 28  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
v. 29  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

gasman

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 12:05:38 AM »

;D
I don't believe I said all that Kat. But I certainly don't agree that we have no choices to make, otherwise how do we overcome or put to death the flesh? I believe that we are in training to rule. We grow in favour through obedience just like Jesus did, so there has to be choices & a measure of free will. God does not dictate all my choices otherwise why is there any judgement? I haven't read any of Ray's postings & will en devour to do so as I find the time, but I don't believe I am wrong in this. However I am open to 'being' wrong. I don't have all truth nor profess to. The evidence of my studies is that we do have free will. How can you be trained to rule if all your choices have been predetermined? If Jesus said he would that non would perish then how can some be elect & some not? Our God is not a mean spirited being picking & choosing who goes in & who doesn't just on his whim. He doesn't have deficiencies in his character like we do & is no respecter of persons.
In my understanding the destination has been set that we can all achieve. The measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. We can all be the 'huios', the adopted ones. But how is this determined? By our actions & decisions. What else?
It doesn't matter how many scriptures you want to throw at me. All scriptural truths must be consistent with the character & nature of our God. He loves us & wants us all to succeed. At this stage you cannot convince me otherwise.
Just so you know, I'm not offended by your challenge.

God Bless

Greg

rjsurfs

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »

Hi Greg,

You said:
I haven't read any of Ray's postings & will en devour to do so as I find the time

How did you agree to join our forum of like-minded believers if you have not read any of Ray's work?  What we discuss is what we learn on bible-truths.com.  If you haven't read any of that I don't believe you are going to have a clue as to what goes on here.

Bobby

rdk5215

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:43 AM »

Greg,
  having choices is NOT freewill. freewill is the ability to make a choice of your own with NO external involvement and that's not possible.
And as you go through BT you'll find that God does choose from the beginning a  "chosen" BUT; eventually everyone will be chosen.
It's not a matter of some being left out but more of when they'll be let in. We have no ability on our own to do what is right, we are carnal.
But it is Christ's working in us that give us the ability to walk that path. And we can't come to Christ unless God draws (DRAGS) us to him.
So we've been picked out before we can do right. The carnal mind is enmity to God, and there i none righteous no not one. So make a choice
is our ability but it most come because of external circumstances... and if it is a righteous choice it can ONLY come from God.

God Bless and give us eyes to see and ear to hear, Ron

musicman

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »

;D
I don't believe I said all that Kat. But I certainly don't agree that we have no choices to make, otherwise how do we overcome or put to death the flesh? I believe that we are in training to rule. We grow in favour through obedience just like Jesus did, so there has to be choices & a measure of free will. God does not dictate all my choices otherwise why is there any judgement? I haven't read any of Ray's postings & will en devour to do so as I find the time, but I don't believe I am wrong in this. However I am open to 'being' wrong. I don't have all truth nor profess to. The evidence of my studies is that we do have free will. How can you be trained to rule if all your choices have been predetermined? If Jesus said he would that non would perish then how can some be elect & some not? Our God is not a mean spirited being picking & choosing who goes in & who doesn't just on his whim. He doesn't have deficiencies in his character like we do & is no respecter of persons.
In my understanding the destination has been set that we can all achieve. The measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. We can all be the 'huios', the adopted ones. But how is this determined? By our actions & decisions. What else?
It doesn't matter how many scriptures you want to throw at me. All scriptural truths must be consistent with the character & nature of our God. He loves us & wants us all to succeed. At this stage you cannot convince me otherwise.

God Bless

Greg

I'm not throwing the scriptures at you, but I hope to remind you of what the Good Book says.

Jer 10:23
. . . . . I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Jer. 13:23
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?  Then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil?

Rom. 3:11
Not one is seeking out God

Rom. 2:4
“the goodness of God leads you to repentance”

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you.

John 6:44
No one can come to Me if ever the Father Who sends Me should not be drawing (dragging) him.

Eph. 1:4
He (God) chooses us in Him (Christ)

Rom. 11:7
What Israel is seeking for, this she did not encounter, yet the chosen encountered it. Now the rest were calloused.

Rom 11:8
God gives them a spirit of stupor, eyes not to be observing, and ears not to be hearing, till this very day.

Phil. 2:13
For it is God which works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Rom. 12:4
God parts to each the measure of faith.

Acts 13:47-48
For this is what the Lord has commanded us:  I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.  When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal (eionian) life believed.

Pro 16:9  The mind of man plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.  (We have plans, not God.  He already knows.)

Ecc 1:15
If something is crooked, it can’t be made straight: if something isn’t there, it can’t be counted.

Isa 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Pr. 20:24  Man’s steps are ordained by the Lord; how then can man understand his way?

Job 14:16
For now thou numberest my steps dost thou not watch over my sin?

Isa 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Pr. 20:24  Man’s steps are ordained by the Lord; how then can man understand his way?

Job 14:16
For now thou numberest my steps dost thou not watch over my sin?

Rom. 9:18, 21
Therefore hath He mercy on whom he will hath mercy, and who he will he hardeneth. . . . . . .Hath not the Potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Ex. 4:11
And the Lord said unto him, who hath made man’s mouth? Or who maketh the dumb, or deaf or the seeing, or the blind?  Have not I the Lord?

We make choices.  Those choices are caused.

Roy Monis

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 07:53:51 AM »

;D

God Bless

Greg

Hi! Greg

Kath and Bobby are right brother, man has no free-will, he makes choices but those choices are made as the result of what God has decided not you. Ray goes to enormous lengths to clear this issue up as he does on the issue of eternal punishment.

I thought the same as you, and it took quite a bit for Ray's teachings to sink in but once you get the picture it becomes very clear and obvious. For every effect there has to be a cause and that is a universal law, and it cannot be denied. Read his writings on "The Myth Of Free Will Exposed" parts A,B,C,D they are excellent and all Scripture proven so there is no Babylonian brain washing involved. You should also give his series on Hell the same attention because that truly calls you out from Babylon. Unless you hear that message clearly you will be stuck in tradition, bondage and Babylonian heresies.

I understand how you feel at the moment, I felt the same, but I can see clearly now. The advice you have been given is good though put rather bluntly by Bobby, which is usually my style

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Linny

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »

Dear gasman,
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Bobby on this one. It has been several months ago, but as I recall, to join this forum you had to be a reader of Bible-Truths and agree with the ideals taught here. I hope you will go in and read and learn and decide if you are like-minded with us.

About the original topic, we are SO happy to have been called out of the church and to have found this great fellowship of like-minded believers!

Lin

EKnight

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

Thank you for all that scripture musicman,  good stuff.  I wrote it all down it a notebook and titled it "Free Will? I think not" and gave it to my husband.  Some scriptures are so clear, it's undeniable.  When I first started reading them to my husband, he was like well that was before Christ so maybe things changed after that.  First I said God changes NOT and then proceeded to read those scriptures that were from the new testament.  But I guess when God opens his eyes, that is when he will see.

Eileen

Vangie

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »

I agree with Eileen, Dan (musicman).  How did you come up with those perfectly applicable scriptures???  Wow.  Thanks so much--that really fleshes out the meat for us. 

And Eileen, I can also relate to your interaction with your hubby.  You can talk scripture with your better half--I'm almost envious.  ;) All in God's time and according to His Will, right?  We can do nothing ourselves.  Just know, I'm inspired to see where you are in your journey!  ;D

Love in Christ,
Vangie
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 11:12:48 PM by Vangie »

musicman

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 10:55:19 PM »

Actually, I got most of the scriptures right out of Ray's writings.  I've typed out some from different forum members from time to time.  Right now, I have a truck load of scriptures to counter almost any false church doctrine (free will, God didn't create evil, Satan created himself from Lucifer, trinity, christian tithing, today's church and scripture, and the biggest hoax of all "oh hell").  Now if I could put all of this milk of the word to memory, I would be able to tackle the meat.  I have quite a bit (with commentary from Ray at times).  If anybody's interested in this material, just drop me a line.

winner08

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 01:24:21 AM »

Roy from the UK: As always it is great to hear from you on these matters. I just have to clear one important matter up here. Yes my friend is a girl but not my girlfriend. She is a friend of the family. Anyways I don't think my wife would approve. ;D :D I do speak about her alot on the forum but that's only because we discuss the Lord quit a bit.

To Greg: Greg alot of good people gave you great ansewes here about making choices and free will. I will add my 2 cents. If man has free will, how could God ever achieve His plan for mankind? I mean if every human being has free will wouldn't God have to change His plans ever second of every day since the beginning of mankind on this earth? I mean God's plan will be heading in one direction then man will make his own choice which will be opposite to the Lords direction then the Lord would have to change His plan in order to flow with man's plan How would the Lord ever get His plan into action? Does this make any since? Probably not. But it does to me. Cause and effect it is the law of the universe. We make decisions based on the cause. If I come to a fork in the road and to get to my destination I have to make a right instead of a left. This was no free choice. My destination is what caused me to make that right insread of a left. For ever single choice we make there will always be something ( a cause) that made us choose that way (ie) there is no such thing as a FREE choice.

Darren

OBrenda

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

Greg,
I certainly hope to hear from you again.  I really enjoyed chatting with you, and you actually helped me!  I trust that as God revealed the truth to you about eternal punishment in Hell, He will also show you how much he is directing all our steps!  It has taken awhile for it to all sink in, as most of us assume that if we have no free will then we are robots.  The answers is in between the two extremes. 

Your Sister in Christ,
Brenda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.