bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I e-mail Ray a "thank you?"  (Read 10056 times)

ciy

Re: Should I e-mail Ray a "thank you?"
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 06:36:39 PM »

Marques

This is saying what I was trying to say better that I tried.  I am not a teacher.  I think I am an encourager. 
Everything in the bible is a parable because it is all within us.  I erred by trying to post on the run. 

CIY 

Roy Monis

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Dear Eileen

Forgive me sister the opinion I expressed below was incorrect. Marques is right as Ray explains it and which I failed to remember (old age, we have to blame something, don't we?). Yes, at the end of all that buzz no one understood a word of what He was talking about, and the apostles thinking they were more favoured, got another parable for their inquisitiveness because it wasn't yet time for them to know the truth. Even I, shame on me, messed about in the dark after having the truth explained to me. So, so, sooooooorry Eileen.

Thank you Marquess I forgot the Lord had a sense of humour.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 05:43:29 PM »

Was listening to Ray's lesson (the first of the Gospel of the Kingdom series) and, though it did not specifically address this parable, addressed many of the points covered in the response Marques posted. 

Lord give us some big ole ears.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.