bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray for my Dear Wife.  (Read 9635 times)

OBrenda

Re: Please Pray for my Dear Wife.
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »

Rick & Shelly,
Wow...She had the Surgery on Tuesday and she is already home? How long was Shelly in Surgery? I give thanks to God as he will continue to bless both of you through what is still ahead.  I hear the treatments are pretty rough. I myself have been putting off having the test.  I have a prescription from my doctor to have it from last August.  I have made several appointments, but have had to cancel because no one was able to cover for me at work!

You both have given me a push to get it done.
I'm not sure if it's OK to post graphics under "Prayer Request" so please know I'm sending Shelly some beautiful flowers....And don't forget to talk care of yourself, allot of times the caregiver gets lost in the shuffle!  Rick, I will keep your health & spirit in my prayers.

Hugs,
Brenda

Roy Monis

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »

Hi! Rick and Shelly

324 prayers including mine are going out for you each day, sometimes twice and three times in the same day. Keep your faith and trust God; "28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. 31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33 Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; 34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 Just as it is written, “For Your sake we are being put to death all day long; We were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom.8:28-39).

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Snowfire

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 05:48:28 PM »

To Brenda from Shelly
Please learn from me.  Your job is important, but your health is even more.
Thank You for the beautiful flowers.

Shelly

OBrenda

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »

Awe...Your Welcome Shelly, I'm going to make that appointment a Priority!
So...Thank You!
Brenda

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 04:23:15 AM »

hi rick and shelly,
i had ductal carcinoma in situ and lobular carcinoma in situ in right breast 8 yrs ago. in situ as you know meaning in essence, non-invasive.  i had a lumpectomy, 8 wks of radiation, and 5 yrs of tamoxifen therapy.  this happened when i was 45 yrs and pre-menopausal.  invasive, non-invasive, malignanancy, cancer of this, cancer of that; it all will knock you to your knees quickly and you remember AGAIN that God is in control of ALL of it.  every bit.  right breast and left breast. when i went thru my cancer trial i had never heard of bible truths, but i did know that there were things that just didn't make sense with my loving God who wanted to kill His enemies when He made a new commandment to love our enemies.  but you both have so many truths to help you thru this gehenna fire. but just try to remember in your hearts that God will give you both the strength(s) you need to get thru it one step at a time.  i pray that His loving mercy will wrap around each of you in the days and weeks ahead.

your sister in Christ,
claudia

Roy Monis

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

Hi! Rick and Shelly

Please keep us posted as to Shelly's progress, it was wonderful news to hear that she was out of hospital and home once more so soon after her operation.

My prayers are with both of you constantly. Take courage and keep the faith and the Lord will be with you.

You’re suffering weakness and pain...so hard to bear,
               Both sorrow and trials too.;
        But they will not last….they’ll pass away.

‘Cause He’ll measure ….and bring you  through.

Not a moment too long will they remain,
       Though ‘tis hard to bear… ‘tis true,
      But in the end with spiritual strength.

He’ll measure….and bring you through.

Then in a wonderful way He’ll reveal Himself
      In a way, so completely and entirely new,
  Because as Almighty God you’ll know Him then.

As He measures…and brings you through.

‘Tis always so with our loving Lord
            Be our trials many or just a few.
      He times them all….by His appointed time,

Then He measures…..and brings you through.[/b]

So child of God, listen, there will be an end,
           Just trust Him for His Word is true,
   Be patient and wait, for in His own good time

He’ll measure….and bring you through.

(Author unknown)

(no images please)
God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 03:30:25 PM by Craig »

ellie77

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »

Continuing to pray for you both....Ellie...

Phil3:10

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »

Rick and Shelly,
I have prayed for you and will continue to do so. Your faith is firm and GOD is so good. Thank you for helping me realize the praise that I need to give to my LORD for my healthy wife.
Phil3:10

jterrell

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »

Rick,  Will be praying for your wife. May the peace and love of God bring you and Shelly comfort.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jterrell             

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »

Rick and Shelly,

It has been 20 years but I still recall the desperate feelings when I had bowel cancer.
God has extended my life these 20 years and I have tried to put the time to good use, but not always as I should.
One thing I learned though was to trust my wife and put my life in her hands as well as in God's hands.
It is a terrible thing and yet a beautiful thing to learn to trust someone, especially when you don't really have a choice.

My prayers are with you both and thank you for letting us share this concern with you.  It's all in the family.

Love and hugs, Bob

EKnight

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

Snowfire has not been on recently.  I hope all is ok.

Eileen
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.