bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roy UK  (Read 6154 times)

EKnight

Roy UK
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »

Hi Roy,

I have been meaning to say this, you don't seem like you are 87.  I mean, the fact that you can post on forums is hard to believe but then you also post all those clever pics and stuff.  My mother is 85 and she can't even find her email and view pictures people send her.  You're really hip and up to date.

Eileen

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Roy UK
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 05:41:47 AM »

What??? Roy is 87???

Shock!
 ;D

God bless you Roy!
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

chav

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 06:01:55 AM »

Hi
Yeah Roy is pretty sharp, even the computer  he uses is one that he built himself.

Dave

Roy Monis

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 01:28:39 PM »

Hi! You lovely folk out there.

Thanks for the puffing up it's really bad for my spiritual health you know. You want me in the kingdom don't you? So why are you doing this to me?

Thank you Dave for letting the cat out of the bag.

Thank you Eirik, truly sorry to have shocked you.

Thank you Eileen, tell your mother my excellent tutor is one called joyful1 who posts on the forum, she will teach her how to get all those pics and stuff, all credit to her so don't puff me up anymore please. Puff her up instead for a change.

But thank you all it's appreciated. I have a killer pic for this occasion but I'm not allowed. Sorrrrrrry!

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »

Roy you are allowed to post pictures here in Off topics and in the "Who am I "section. just not in general topics etcs.

This is another myth, old age does always not mean "mental" aging. Roy has certainly been blessed.

beloved,

Roy Monis

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »

Thank you Beloved, I am humbled.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

gmik

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 01:22:52 AM »

A big AMEN!  God Bless ya Roy, you have been a delight to read.  I am glad you are here w/ us.

Now, hmmmmm, what can I insult you about??  I need to balance so you don't puff up like you said!!!

Roy Monis

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 07:39:16 AM »

A big AMEN!  God Bless ya Roy, you have been a delight to read.  I am glad you are here w/ us.

Now, hmmmmm, what can I insult you about??  I need to balance so you don't puff up like you said!!!

Hi! Gena

Just call me STUPID and that will shut me up and deflate me completely. Thank you anyway and God bless ya as well.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

OBrenda

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 09:14:30 AM »

I was amazed also at "Roy UK"   my Grandmother is 91 years old and she wouldn't be able to tell a Computer from a VCR,...But don't let that fool you, She'll beat Everybody playing cards!

And did you check out "Roy's" picture under "Joyful Ones" post of her beautiful Family? ;)
(He's not bad lookin either! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 09:15:50 AM by OBrenda »

Roy Monis

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 09:22:06 AM »

Hi! OBrenda

Thank you! Thank you! One fan at least who appreciates good looks.

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Samson

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 01:32:42 PM »

God Bless you Roy,

I already knew you were 87, but when I saw this thread, I said, boy, they must have read my mind. If I didn't already know you were 87, basing things on how you E-mail and Post with such clarity, you sound  very youthfull. My Dad turns 85 this week, he's not spiritual like you, but I Love him. Where is your picture, someone who posted on this thread, alluded to that. I always tell my wife, she's married to the young guy, I'm 51 and she's 39, she says in reply; " What young guy, Where. Everything is Vanity and striving after the wind(Ecclesiastes).

Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »

Hey Samson
If you go to the Child Boards...Who am I...Find the Post "Joyce's Family"

You will find a picture of Roy there!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Roy Monis

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »

Hi! OBrenda

You're a great help now everyone will know how handsome I am. You girls are getting me puffed up. I've never had as many chasing after me.

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

frecklegirl417

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 08:23:51 PM »

Hey Samson
If you go to the Child Boards...Who am I...Find the Post "Joyce's Family"

You will find a picture of Roy there!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

To Roy;
    You look good for a young guy of 87!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Samson always says I am married to the young guy I tell him I do not see him, where is he? Now I know where, in the UK!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.