bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: pray for me please  (Read 8839 times)

OBrenda

Re: pray for me please
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »

This is So Very Sad,

Lorrie reminds me of some people...They resist people who they perceive as trying to FIX them.  They are lost in the story of themselves, and are insatiable.  I believe inside they fear being whole, because they don't know who they are, and identify with an idol of their heart....which is their illness that makes them special!

I need guidance from God to have a relationship with these Brothers & Sisters, that stays rooted in his Love, yet not joining in the dysfunctional pain.  It grieves me so to watch people in so much inner & physical pain...I pray that God will bring both Lorrie and others to beautiful place in his kingdom!
They can't be suffering in vain, however it seems to us...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:44:59 AM by OBrenda »

joyful1

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 04:41:17 AM »

I hear ya, OBrenda! Been in her shoes before....what a refreshing breath of air it was to find out that there is life after depression! I never realised at the time that I was such a drain on my family.....I suspect that they (*the ones we've mentioned above) don't realise what they are doing right now to others.....I am giving praise to God tonight for every good and perfect gift....and hoping for your sister to find the freedom in just "being" all that He is making her to be! May tomorrow be a better day!
Joyce :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:59:07 PM by joyful1 »

Roy Monis

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »

Hi! Brothers and Sisters

Lorrie has sadly left us but she is in need of prayer wherever she be, is there any good reason why we should not pray for her as one of our sisters. Indeed not, so let us continue to hold her in our prayers, she will still be in mine.

God bless you brothers and sisters in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

hillsbororiver

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 11:59:05 AM »

Amen Roy.

Peace,

Joe

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »

Will do!

gmik

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

I just re read this and got blessed.  You posters dispensed wisdom in love.  :-*

Yes, we need to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.