bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was just thinking!  (Read 21359 times)

Kent

Re: I was just thinking!
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »

I look at the world, and the mess it is in, and I am sometimes less than thankful and loving for being dumped into this cesspool world system.

I didn't ask for this.
So there are times that I am not so loving towards God, or other people for that matter. Sometimes I'd rather just go into a corner and hopefully have God and people in gereral just leave me alone.

I'd say that on my own, I don't love God all the time. IMO that is the result of  keeping focused on temporal matters. But imo temporal matters have to be dealt with because if they are not, we are in for another dark age. I'd rather fight and die than live as a slave to the "elites" in some police state.

If that makes me a wheat, tare, or chaff, whatever, so be it.
That is out of my hands. I dont presume to think I am "elect" just because I finally found the answer to "eternal hell" teachings, even though I thank God for revealing this to me.
He is the One that picks me up and carries me on, even when I just want to be left alone.
It's His love that matters, because I have a pretty good idea how weak I am.

Kat

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

James 1:18  Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.
v. 19-20  Know this, my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger, for the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God.

Every so often we have a thread get started that people do not totally agree on.  Some people just can not let something go and keep at it until they dig a hole too deep to climb out of.  Thankfully this thread hasn't gotten to that yet and hopefully it will not continue until it gets out of hand, because there are the ingredients here that it can. 
We have discussed the beast here and I hope if anyone is feeling a sense of anger, please recognize where it is coming from and do not post unless you resolve that feeling first.  This is not directed toward anybody in particular, there just seems to be a negative tone coming through in some of the posts. 

Eph 4:32  And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:10:33 AM by Kat »

Roy Monis

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »

I certainly have not accused you of teaching, Roy, and even if you were I would not consider that a bad thing. God can give words to a donkey and He can certainly use any one of us to give a message as well. I respect that you felt that you had a message to share but I do not respect the accusations that have come with it and the inability to accept our answers. We have nearly ALL said that NO we DO NOT love God as we should, yet you accuse us of denying that over and over again. We are not all sitting complacently claiming to love God and just "pruning" ourselves, maybe some are but you have made a blanket statement that accuses all but you. I have seen nothing but agreement here and yet you keep coming back with more words. How many of those words have been from God and how many were yours? I don't want to see this topic locked or removed, I think intelligent discusions are great and your point was a very valid one but perhaps your ego is making you unable to let it go b/c it did not at this moment get the response that you wanted. Let us take what you have said and keep it in our hearts and LET GOD work in us, it's not for you to drive the word home. He says no word will return to Him void so trust that and stop accusing us all of complacency and being tares just b/c we didn't have the reaction to the message that you wanted. You still have not posted anything that is a solution to the problem that you've brought to our attention so I can't see much more coming from this. I have not seen where you have expressed any further understanding of this word than we do so why should we all be expected to agree with the exact words that you use?? If HE gives you further clarity in this matter than please share it but for now it seems to me that you said what you were supposed to and got us all thinking. You delivered the message, thank you, we agree on the important part now stop pounding it in, God will give us the understanding of it in the right time.
The division and strife that I have seen on this board are so sickening to me. We have ALL been chosen by God to reveal some of His most glorious truths to, can we not all repsect that about each other and listen to each other and think "surely He speaks to them to, who am I to argue? I certainly do not myself have all the understanding." ????? When it comes to expanding on and interpreting the scriptures we must see our individuality, not everyone will get the message at the same time. We have all agreed here and yet there is arguing b/c people are saying the same thing with different words or stressing a different part of a scripture; that's just plain sad.

Dear Krista

I think that what Kathy suggests is the best idea here, to let the matter drop. I have done my part and delivered the message I believe God has given me to deliver to the newly discovered nation of the Israel of God, which is us. (Ezek.3).

I strongly refute your statement that I was making a blanket accusation as you suggest. Perhaps I should not have done it in the way I did, and I openly apologize to all who may have been offended by it, but Beloved saw what I was about, it was intended as a peaceful and Godly exercise in Spiritual discernment not a carnal brawl as it is has turned out to be.

If you have noticed, Ray takes great pains in repeating, capitalizing and highlighting important parts of his teaching to make things as clear as it is possible and even then some don't get it, I wonder for why? I could be accused of teaching if I used that method, but unfortunately I am not a teacher and do not have his inspiration and ability. If he told us just the once, then we would have to use our brains and discernment of the Spirit within to find the answer. That in my opinion is better learning than if we sat back complacently and waited for the teacher to do all the hard work for us.

Anyway I was wrong in trying to let the members use their own powers of discernment by holding back on the answer which I believe the Spirit was giving me. Once again in all humility I apologize for this gross error on my part which seems to have upset so many of you lovely people, this was not my intent. There is much more that could be truly edifying but I think it is time for the administrators to step in and block this thread. In any case I will not be contributing to it any more.

I have been asked in an undiplomatic (unloving) way to stop the pounding. Your wish is my command, I pray God does open your mind and give you the answers, your salvation depends on it. Not my words KristaD, Ray's teaching, conference 2006 "What Is The Gospel Of The Kingdom?" "What is The Father's Will?" --  "A Stern Warning" --  "But What Is The Father's Will?" Read them KristaD before you make accusations please, but regardless I still love you.   

But I do not apologize to anyone for opening this thread, because I believe, as disclosed to us by the inspired word given to Ray, that we are the true Israel of God for whom this message was intended. I have done my duty and obeyed my God's command, my conscience is clear.

“For you are not being sent to a people of unintelligible speech or difficult language, but to the house of Israel, nor to many peoples of unintelligible speech or difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. But I have sent you to them who should listen to you; 7 yet the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me. Surely the whole house of Israel is stubborn and obstinate." (Ezek.3:5-7).  I can assure you these are not my words KristaD.

Thank you for your input, I love you all including my detractors. Pride & Prejudice, beware!

God bless you brothers and sisters in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.