bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: BibleTruths on YouTube  (Read 9806 times)

Paul

BibleTruths on YouTube
« on: June 25, 2008, 11:35:37 AM »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: BibleTruths on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

That is not Ray or this Bible Truths.

Craig

Paul

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »

I know. At the beginning of that video he thanks L. Ray Smith for his site and says he's gonna be using and quoting a lot of his material.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:18:14 PM by Paul »

gmik

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »

Wonder if Ray knows this guy? Reading the comments is always interesting.

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »

Hmmm.  I watched this one video and he seems to be on the same page as us/Ray but I have to wonder why he is going out on his own.  Why not be a member here if he is in agreement with Ray's teachings.  I mean, he is using Ray's material to make his point.  I just find it curious.  Also, I noticed, on the site there are other videos labeled "Do homosexuals go to Hell" and "Free Will, what a crock" sounds like more of Ray's teachings (although I didn't view the videos).

Eileen

jerreye

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

It looks like he is talking from a prison cell or something...

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

Well that explains it, it must be Patrick    ;);D ;D

Craig

gmik

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

;D ;D ;D

I don't know why that is funny Craig!  But it is.  Patrick we love ya!!

rk12201960

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »

do not stop him...... he is a friend

and maybe a brother.

PS, I'm sure by now Ray knows and will take care of it if need be.

Randy
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 11:59:09 PM by Randy »

Patrick

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

Well that explains it, it must be Patrick    ;);D ;D

Craig

You were supposed to help me with bail, wingnut! ;D

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »

Is their anything wrong with this guy quoting Ray's material??
From Rays emails this guy puts himself out there for attack.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

KristaD

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »

I haven't watched his videos but is there any objection to him other than that he is NOT ray?? It was brought up that he doesn't come here and has instead decided to go out on his own, is that bad?? If we judge anyone that doesn't come felowship with us here then we are no different than religious types who say they are the only ones who know the way and that all others are wrong. If He believes the scriptures and is teaching the scriptures (which I assume he is since he claims to agree with ray who uses mountains of scripture) then what is the problem?

Kat

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »

I think Ray is fine with someone useing what he has prepared, as long as they make it known that he is the source and not try to claim it as there own.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Paul

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »

Someone just said one of the most blasphemous things I've ever heard in response to this video of his: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjqObZU8lX4

This god you want is a wimpy old man that could not possibly lift a finger to hurt anyone, but just smile and tell everyone that you can live like you want to I am going to let everyone in the gate when it is all over. This is the hippie god of the 60's, one big party. My God is a jealous God. He wants nothing to come between Him and his people. He hates sin!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:07:14 AM by Paul »

eggi

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 04:48:07 AM »

I haven't watched his videos but is there any objection to him other than that he is NOT ray?? It was brought up that he doesn't come here and has instead decided to go out on his own, is that bad?? If we judge anyone that doesn't come felowship with us here then we are no different than religious types who say they are the only ones who know the way and that all others are wrong. If He believes the scriptures and is teaching the scriptures (which I assume he is since he claims to agree with ray who uses mountains of scripture) then what is the problem?
yeah, what about Mark 9:38-40? I'm on mobile now so I'm not 100% sure about the chapter and verse, but I remember Jesus saying something about this kind of situation. God bless you,... EIRIK
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

hillsbororiver

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 09:55:01 AM »

Hi Everyone,

This is from the opening page of the
http://bible-truths.com/ site;

Everyone is welcome to copy the material on this site and freely distribute it to others. You do not need permission from us to do this. All we ask is that you do not in any way, CHANGE, PLAGIARIZE or SELL any material from bible-truths.com.

Peace,

Joe

Paul

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 11:55:12 PM »

Someone wanna explain to some of the commentors why verses like these aren't problematic to universalism?

Mathew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

Another problem with universalism!!

http://youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=SjqObZU8lX4&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DSjqObZU8lX4
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 12:32:05 AM by Paul »

musicman

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 12:07:52 AM »

I see no problem with those verses at all. 

Paul

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »

Neither do I, but at the moment I can't think of a way of explaining it. If anyone wants to comment on that video, which is getting a lot of traffic, feel free.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjqObZU8lX4

Stevernator

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »

I replied but directed him to bible-truths.com to the answer to his question. I didnt want to go out on a limb so I asked him if he denied some key scriptures. If they do not believe those scriptures then they do not believe in the authority of the scriptures so whats the point in arguing anyway?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.