bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 5275 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: May 13, 2006, 07:58:22 PM »

Dear Ruby:
Thank you for your emai and comments. I will make a few COMMENTS in you email.....

Dear Ray:  

First of all you say there is no denomination that does not believe that asking for tithes is wrong.    There is one that I know;  The Church of Christ.  ( Just thought I let you know. )

COMMENT: I don't remember saying that there is "NO" denomination that teaches against tithing, but maybe I did--perhaps you could show me where I said that?

2)  You say that you do not belong to a church,  do you not think it is necessary to fellowship with other believers?

COMMENT:  Certainly, I fellowship with believers of like mind every single day of the recent years of my life.

God be with you,
    Ray

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

and they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

What is it then, brethren? When ye come together, each one hath a psalm, hath a teaching, .... ...

I like your email answer to the question on baptism.  I never looked at it that way.

Still enjoying your web-site.  May God bless you.  

Ruby.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.