bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are we wasting time?  (Read 5175 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Are we wasting time?
« on: June 28, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »

I just wanted to get your attention. I'm so sick of people saying that if we're all going to heaven anyway then why did Jesus have to die? I get sick of telling people the wages of sin are is death and you're adding to the Bible by adding eternal hell fire. They look at me dumbfounded and say you're taking it out of "context"!!!! I get boiling mad when people say " if we're all going to heaven then we can live like we want; according to you it doesn't matter". ( Like you've never heard these ).                                                                           

An unsaved friend of mine died last night and even though I'll miss him I know he's at peace in the grave and will be brought back to life in the final day. My own parents asked me why I believe what I believe and stated that I've been brainwashed and only the Holy Spirit ( you know, one-third of the trinity ) could bring me back to the truth. After all, they say, most people believe what we believe and hardly anyone believes what you believe. Forget that Satan is god of this world and of the religious system to make it worse. I feel so alone, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm sure you've been there, but tentmakers.com shows many testimonies of people who have discovered that hell is a pagan myth and they share their happiness. My parents tell me that Satan led me to bibletruths and I asked them why he would want me to have this kind of peace when he knows I'm one of the elect anyway. I got shrugs and silence. Keep up the good work and forget the nasty e-mails.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.