bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Matthew 10:34-35  (Read 4348 times)

dewey

Matthew 10:34-35
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:  I came not to send peace, but a sword.  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."  ("at variance" Greek:  make apart, sunder, alienate)

Without the teachings of L. Ray Smith , and the posts of the members here at B. T. it sure would be alot harder to except,and much lonlier to.

In the spirit of Christ love yuans , dewey said it

hillsbororiver

Re: Matthew 10:34-35
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »

Amen Dewey!

So very true.......

Peace,

Joe

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

Amen and Amen!
It's reassuring to know that being at odds with people for his sake, is his purpose and plan.
Especially when our heart is Broken.

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »

Thank you for this post, Dewey!

I have to remember this verse whenever I talk about the Word of God with my mom, wife, sister, etc. I just had a discussion with my wife where I showed her conclusively in the scriptures that God chooses who will be in the resurrection of life and not the other way around. It's amazing when people just utterly REFUSE to believe simple scriptures!

Thanks,

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.