bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is so profound  (Read 5487 times)

EKnight

This is so profound
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »

I know I've read this before but a light just went on:

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

"Again, the DEVIL takes Him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and says to Him, All these things will I give You, if You will fall down and worship me" "Matt. 4:8-9).

Let’s notice a few things overlooked by most Sunday school teachers (and most of the world’s greatest theologians as well). Ready? Are you sure? Okay, here goes: ALL THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD BELONG TO SATAN THE DEVIL!!! Heaven and Earth are God’s possessions, however, God has delegated the nations to Satan. Satan could not offer all these kingdoms of the world to Jesus if he did not possess them to offer them in the first place. They are Satan’s ignorant kingdoms:

"In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them" (II Cor. 4:4).

Words can not express how dumbfounding this is!

Eileen

Robin

Re: This is so profound
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 04:32:52 AM »

Thank you EKnight.That gave me new understanding also.

The light that is in them is darkness. They are blinded.
Luke 11:35
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

Matthew 6:23
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

John 1:5
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

None of us can come out of that darkness on our own.
Ephesians 6:
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

God gives light to his chosen few and leads them out of darkness.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Luke 1:
78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,
79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death
, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

If we follow Christ we will not walk in darkness (He drags us out and opens our eyes)
John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Ephesians 5:8
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

1 Thessalonians 5:5
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 John 2:8
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:51:34 AM by M.G. »

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:07:36 AM »

Hi Eileen,
I think this may also speaks to us, generally why we shouldn't get caught up with Politics & Government.  If we look at what is going on today with our War in Iraq, the butchering of people in Africa, how can anyone not believe this?        :'( It certainly grieves the Spirit.

Thanks for Sharing,
Brenda

Roy Monis

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 10:11:13 AM »

I know I've read this before but a light just went on:

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

"Again, the DEVIL takes Him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and says to Him, All these things will I give You, if You will fall down and worship me" "Matt. 4:8-9).

Let’s notice a few things overlooked by most Sunday school teachers (and most of the world’s greatest theologians as well). Ready? Are you sure? Okay, here goes: ALL THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD BELONG TO SATAN THE DEVIL!!! Heaven and Earth are God’s possessions, however, God has delegated the nations to Satan. Satan could not offer all these kingdoms of the world to Jesus if he did not possess them to offer them in the first place. They are Satan’s ignorant kingdoms:

"In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them" (II Cor. 4:4).

Words can not express how dumbfounding this is!

Eileen

Hi! Brenda

That was excellent insight and M.G has quoted plenty of Scriptures to cover it. Thanks to both of you!

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »

What is clear to me is that even this:  "In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them", is yet another parable from above....so that the multitudes cannot understand.....

Thanks for this, no wonder Ray says that the whole bible is a giant parable.....

Roy Monis

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »

What is clear to me is that even this:  "In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them", is yet another parable from above....so that the multitudes cannot understand.....

Thanks for this, no wonder Ray says that the whole bible is a giant parable.....

Hi! Heidi

Good insight, thanks indeed we keep learning.

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.