bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi...  (Read 4170 times)

rdk5215

Hi...
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »

Hey everyone,
  I've been a member of this forum for a month or so, just been snooping 'round. Well I figured enough reading and it's time to say hi.... so hi!! :)
I'm usually on here every night Mon.- Thurs. going through the MASSIVE back log of emails to Ray. My job keeps me from home during the week
and in a Hotel room. Not being one for much TV. Theres not much to do, so why not spend my time with my family in Christ. I also spend ALOT of cell
minutes with my wife and kids. I want to thank you all for showing so much of God's love through this forum and the website. Thank you again and
God Bless each and everyone of you.                                 

EKnight

Re: Hi...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 01:01:10 AM »

I'm not good at being on the welcoming committee but Hi, and it's always nice to see new members.  It validates to me that I am in the right place.  No matter how much of Ray's teachings you read, there is always enlightenment to be had....see my post "This is so profound"  I just learned something new today and I have been here a couple of months.

Anyway, welcome!!

Eileen

rdk5215

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 01:45:32 AM »

Thank you for the welcome... your just as qualified as anyone else in my book. I did read your post :) and I try to make a point of learning at least one new thing a day.
God has put enough here on this earth and in this Universe to keep me learning for a LOOOOOONNNNGG time ;D I'm just so happy to be able to fellowship with those
of a like mind.
God Bless, Ron

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:58:33 AM »

Hi Ron.  Welcome aboard!  I've done a lot of that travelling in the course of work stuff--0-5 days home a month, working everyday besides.  Can be a lonely life, but looks like you plan to put it to good use.  God bless that. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rdk5215

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 02:40:26 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement. I need to keep my mind on the Lord at ALL times or it tends to wander. :-[ And we don't like it when it wanders!!!
God Bless, Ron

Kat

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:05:59 AM »

Hi Ron,

I'm glad you have decided to join in  :)
This forum has really become like family to me and it is nice to get to know another member.  What we gain from the interaction with like minded people is so helpful in our growth.  I hope you will share with us as we grow together.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 09:27:27 AM »

Hi Ron,

I just saw your pictures you posted of your wonderful family! ;D ;D ;D

Welcome and be Blessed,
Brenda

Stevernator

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »

Hi Ron!  ;D
Im glad you posted, please continue to do so. Take care! I'm off to the library to see if I can print out all of the papers from the site.
-Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.