bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are a Fool!  (Read 4571 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You are a Fool!
« on: July 04, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

Dear Kyle: Your email is so totally dishonest and convoluted that I do not deign to even answer your vanity-motivated accusations. You need to be careful, Kyle, as you may have to eat the very words you are slanderously hurling at me.
God be with you,
Ray

Fool! Your idea about tithing is completely convenient… God says to give a 10th part of whatever we take in (a tithe)… or as put numerous times which you cannot refute is “the first fruits of our labor”… and that is not a spiritual reference… please use scripture to back your assumption up… you are powerless when you forget to use God’s word… and stop trying to find ways around tithing… yes it’s tough… but it’s what God placed on us. You forgot the 2nd half of the passage that you posted… and I think that you neglected to put the reference on your pages so that others would let your word stand above the word of God… it says that you can test God in this: [Malachi 3:8-10] “Test me in this,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it”

I am 18… I have very little money… I work a minimum wage job and have to pay for car insurance, clothing, and gas at $4 per gallon… still God gives me money to tithe with it… it is a temptation to use it elsewhere… but I choose to tithe and God pours it back out every time. I think that your lack of faith is what leads you to scripturally unsound conclusions. I received a $20,000 scholarship to a private Christian college yesterday… I really did not deserve it. It said “for academic merit”… I have made it to the end of my senior year sitting on a 3.1 GPA… the students who go to this school on average have at least a 3.7!!!! Coincidence! NO WAY! God is faithful and good.

Your idea of Old Testament vs. New testament Christians is completely Bogus too! It is all God’s word so we follow all of it!!!!  None is more valid than the other. But everything concerning forgiveness for sins changed when Christ died… it is true, we don’t have to sacrifice animals anymore… Jesus was our sacrifice once and for all… but to say that God’s promises change is to say that God is a shifting God… that he is not unchanging… is that really what you believe? What a scary thought… that God being perfect could change His mind. GOD IS UNCHANGING AND CANNOT SIN. You are saying that God is shifting on His promises to Bless us for obeying through tithing! What a bogus statement…. I serve the same God that was in the New and Old Testament. You have little faith and a big problem with distorting scripture.

-Kyle
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.