bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost Tribes  (Read 5688 times)

isukusa

Lost Tribes
« on: July 05, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »

What do you all think of the idea that the nations of the West are mostly the descendants of the ten northern tribes of Israel that were exiled to Assyria?

David

rjsurfs

Re: Lost Tribes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

Hi David,

I've never thought of that... what would it matter?

What do you think about it?

Bobby

isukusa

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Bobby: The idea goes that following the Assyrian deportation of the northern 10 tribes in 722BC they eventually escaped, during the Babylonian invasion, to the black sea region and eventually migrated across Europe to eventually settle in Northwestern Europe. The ramifications are: that God kept his promises to Abraham (kings of many nations, many seed), Who is Israel...the western nations and/or the nation of Israel, If the western nations are Jacob this has great prophetical significance, the location of Joseph to eventually be reunited with Judah (Eze 37). I was just looking for the thoughts of others on this issue.

God Bless, David

rjsurfs

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1686.0.html

I guess I have not looked at it physically before... but spiritually... that is being of Christ and of the circumcision we are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 3:29  And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Chris R

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:  But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God. Rom 2:28-29 

Chris R

winner08

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 08:12:05 PM »

David I have done lots of reading on this subject. All the authors of these books say the same thing, that the United States, western Europe, Austraila,New Zeland and Great Britian make up the lost tribes of Isreal. A very good read on this subject, well never mind I don't want to break any ruls of the forum. If your interested PM me. I don't think that is a violation but I am not sure.  

Thanks Darren

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 09:46:27 PM »

Hi David,

Sounds interesting but I don't know much about it.  I remember seeing that they found one of the Lost tribes in ethopia?

winner08

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »

OBrenda interesting enough some say the Arc wher the 5 books of Moses are is in a small church in Ethiopia. Of course no one has ever seen it except one holy man who is allowed in and out of the special place where it is located.

Darren

Falconn003

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »

I see the Arc every time i go to Mickey D's :D

Rodger

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 10:15:33 AM »

;D

musicman

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 10:54:13 PM »

Well Rodger, I saw a documentary that said whomever tries to approach this Ark of the Covenant in that house will die.  I think we can draw parallels between that ark and your ark.

Falconn003

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »

Ah i see the parallel.

1st the physical comsumption of cholesterol.

then the Spiritual the lipo-suction of the christian hell doctrine....very good ..very good. :D

Just bury me in a Bannana Split boat :)

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.