bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, Dave in Tennessee  (Read 3963 times)

dewey

Hi, Dave in Tennessee
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »

Hi, Dave

My name is Dewey.  I've been reading your posts.   They seem good and loving for Jesus.

I want to tell you that I know a little bit about TN.  I was born in Lawrenceburg, TN in 4-05-43.  The first time I crawled as a baby was on a dirt floor 12 miles back in the woods.  In a 1-room log cabin that was built by Davey Crockett.  Later on they moved that cabin to the Davey Crockett State Park on the west side of Lawrenceburg, TN.  I still have a lot of relatives living there.  I go see them sometimes.

Okay, that's enough aboout me for now.  My e-mail address is not hidden.  Don't be a stranger.

In the spirit of Christ, love ya

Dewey & Paula

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Hi, Dave in Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 08:54:24 PM »

Hi Dewey & Paula.  Nice to meet you.  I can't help being strange, but I'll try to not be stranger.   ;) 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

dewey

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 09:17:07 PM »

Dave , when I  said dont be a stranger , I did not mean that you are strange,And if I were  a betting man I would bet that no one at B.T. thinks that . i meant that Iwanted to here more from you.
 dewey

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 11:35:45 PM »

And so you shall.   ;D

I'm enjoying the forum and hope to continue sharing with you all.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.