bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July Bible Study Posted  (Read 8213 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

eggi

Re: July Bible Study Posted
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:10:49 PM »

23 minutes in Hell? I can't wait to hear Ray's comments on that hoax!
This is wonderful! Praise the Lord!

Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

David

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »

A great expose on this fraudulant story that seems to have so many fooled, and in places hilarious. If Ray had not been called to be a minister for Gods word, he could have been a comic  :D

musicman

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

What?  23 minutes in hell?

Boy, Ray must have visited my place of employment!!

H A I J OOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Samson

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »

What?  23 minutes in hell?

Boy, Ray must have visited my place of employment!!

H A I J OOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Hey Musicman,

I'm with you on that one,  ;D ;D ;D, add to that the Polititians, False Religion, Lawyers, The Media, Most of the Medical profession, they all contribute to this HELL ON EARTH, we don't need to experience a literal 23 minutes in Hell, we get plenty of that right here on Earth.

By the way, I'm listening to Ray's Audio on this Bible study, while typing this Post.

LOVE YOUR HUMOR, MUSICMAN.

Samson.

dogcombat

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »

Ray shouldn't put 2nd graders down with this nonsense.   :D  The 2nd graders are too young to know better.

Do you think Alfred Hitchcock, Clive Barker, and Stephen King could write something so god awfully disgusting?

Ches

David

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »

Ray shouldn't put 2nd graders down with this nonsense.   :D  The 2nd graders are too young to know better.

Do you think Alfred Hitchcock, Clive Barker, and Stephen King could write something so god awfully disgusting?

Ches

Those Authors don't pretend that what they write is fact.  ;D
I've seen a few of the interviews on youtube, and read a couple of extracts. My guess is they've plagiarized a lot of the imagery from the fraudulent Apocalypse books, supposedly  by Paul and Peter, once claimed to be scripture by some Catholic orders, but eventually denounced as heresy. 

mharrell08

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

A great expose on this fraudulant story that seems to have so many fooled, and in places hilarious. If Ray had not been called to be a minister for Gods word, he could have been a comic  :D

I was thinking the same thing David...Ray is hilarious pointing out all the contradictions in that guy's story. The tongue-in-cheek about "don't sue me Bill" was good too.

This is as funny as Ray's Feb 08 bible study, Fundamental Truths: "Don't you go there with me!!!!"

I crack up when I listen to that because so called Christians will contradict the Word of God in a heartbeat.

Marques

jerreye

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 01:08:40 AM »

Great study on this ridiculous story! Very funny too!

However, Ray is mistaken about Cocoa Beach (isn't he from Florida?). He states in the audio and laughed at the idea that Cocoa Beach would have any surf...

Here is a statement from http://www.laurangroup.com/activities.htm:

Cocoa Beach (Surfing Capital of Florida)
The gulf coast of Florida isn't really known for its surf.  Florida's east coast, however, attracts surfers from everywhere east of the Rockies.  The surfing capital of Florida's east coast is Cocoa Beach.  This little town hasn't been invaded by the condo kings yet.  There are still TONS of family-owned beach cottages.  Cocoa Beach is also a wonderful area to watch Space Shuttle launches from, too.    The photo included here of the shark in the wave is because your author actually saw this EXACT scene unfold in Cocoa Beach.  At first we saw two fins in the waves south of us, and we thought it was dolphins feeding and playing in the waves.  The fins weren't "porpoising" up & down like dolphins, however.  They remained out of the water for extended period of time and truly zigzagged their way up the coastline.  "SHARK!" we yelled to several waders and surfers in the water.  As it swam past us, we saw the exact same image that you see here.  She shark continued cruising northward up the beach.  Before it, surfers would come out of the water.  After it passed, they would reenter the waves!

Here is a picture of a shark inside a wave at Cocoa Beach:

Here is a link to many pics of Cocoa Beach Florida with LOTS of surf.

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=cocoa+beach+surf&btnG=Search+Images

Perhaps Ray was thinking of a different beach :)

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »

Great point Jerry...I see Ray responded to your email as well.

That's another great thing about Ray. It doesn't happen much, but if he is wrong or off on a subject, he is humble enough to admit as such. No excuses or blaming someone else. Thanks again Jerry

Marques

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »

Hey Jerreye
Thats actually a dolphin and the picture was taken in Malibu, CA
Check this site:
http://www.kurtjones.com/
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

rk12201960

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »

Great work Akira!

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »

That may have been a dolphin, but if I was the one on the surfboard they would have been cleaning my wetsuit out. ;)

Craig

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »

No doubt Craig!
I don't care if it was a guppy, I'm scared to death of being in the ocean!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Dianne

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »

A guppy??  A guppy ;D  That is sooooo funny.  You people laugh a lot!!

Thanks so much!

musicman

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 12:59:29 AM »

There's no way anybody would advertise serfing with sharks.  I was puzzled by the photo.

rtashpulatov

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »

You know, I think Dante should have been born now and not in 12th century. Nobody would give him any trouble for his Divine Commedy. In fact, he could earn some good cash on amazon.com publishing 23 minutes. Ray was right. This stuff sells like a hot cake.

http://www.amazon.com/23-Minutes-Hell-Bill-Wiese/dp/1591858828/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217545053&sr=8-1

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.