bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Consulted the Holy Spirit?  (Read 4623 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Consulted the Holy Spirit?
« on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »

Christianity is a religion of superstition.
Ray

Hallo Ray

Clearly the Bible says that the Law kills, but the Spirit gives life.
    Have you consulted the Holy Spirit on your doctrine? He will lead you into all truth and it will set you free.
    It really sounds to me that you are bound by your own doctrine, you are not free, no freedom in Christ. It is by His revelation that we will come to the Knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I pray that you will be encouraged in heart and united in love so that you might have the full riches of complete understanding in order that you may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of WISDOM & KNOW LEDGE. Col 2:2-3

I think there is a lack of the Fear of God in you life – and proverbs speaks clearly that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. You cannot bound people with this idea of yours. We are all going to be accountable for what we have said and done..

Friend, I believe in heaven and hell.

I believe we can choose life or death – physical and spiritual death.

And... If I am right (my believes as in states in the Word of God), or wrong ( strongly doubt)  - I am cool in the afterlife, but my friend if you are right, we both are cool in the afterlife....BUT IF YOU ARE WRONG... I am very sorry for you...because just think... perhaps.... you might be wrong!!!!!!!!

Regards
    Liesel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.