bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Wondering...  (Read 4086 times)

Linny

Just Wondering...
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »

It seems there are a lot of new people here since I had to leave for a while (my dad was very ill and died). So I am still looking for someone of like-mind in the central KY area.

Any newbies from KY out there?

Linny

cherokee

Re: Just Wondering...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:59:01 AM »

Hey Linny,

I'm from south central Ky. :) Been a member here for over a year. I mostly just listen(read) and learn.

Peace Suzie.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »

Hi Linny,

I am not from Kentucky, but I wanted to express my condolences to you over the death of your father.

I don't know whether you are planning on attending the upcoming Bible Conference in Nashville, but if you are, this would be a great opportunity for you to meet others that may live near you.  The majority of the people who have attended the conferences in the past aren't even members of this forum.  In addition, you may get to meet persons that you can continue to communicate with via phone or email, which is the next best thing to being together in person.

I'm confident if you need to have someone to talk to, there are members on the forum who would contact you if you so desire.  Just let us know.

René

Linny

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »

Hi Suzie and Rene,
Suzie, we are in the Lancaster area ourselves. If you'd be interested in corresponding, feel free to send me a message. I didn't send you one in case you are not.
And Rene, thanks so much for your condolences. I would love to attend a conference someday. It would be great to meet in person others who think like we do. I am blessed with great friends- two of which I can talk about this to (not including my hubby) but most of my friends I do not discuss this area of our lives with. That can be tough but I am awaiting the Lord's leading for that.
Thanks to both of you for responding.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 11:25:18 PM »

So sorry to hear of your dad Linny.

I am FROM Paintsville Ky but now live in Mich. so I can't help you.  But I must say that maybe personal fellowship is a bit over rated????

You, Jesus, and God are a bunch right there ;) add this forum to the mix and there ya go!!!

By the way, I love your closing quote!!  That is about it!!!

Roy Monis

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »

Hi! Linny

Where is KY? Is it anywhere near UK?  If so count me in?

Have a nice day, love, and keep posting this is your best bet, you'll meet a lot of lovely people and some awkward ones like ME always getting into trouble. WHAT!  (Joke, my style).

God bless you sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.