bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is There Really A Hell?  (Read 16552 times)

Paul

Re: Is There Really A Hell?
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 05:45:25 PM »

Interesting. Thanks.

Berg3699

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »

Okay let me prove hell to all. Please read Revelation 14:10 and 11 if this is not prove that all will burn in Hell then I will go there. Like all Good there is exact oppisite of Bad. If there is heaven then the oppisite is hell true? Just like Jesus is the life. Satan is the death. The hebrew of the ever and ever is described as an time indication. Please prove me different

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »

Okay let me prove hell to all. Please read Revelation 14:10 and 11 if this is not prove that all will burn in Hell then I will go there. Like all Good there is exact oppisite of Bad. If there is heaven then the oppisite is hell true? Just like Jesus is the life. Satan is the death. The hebrew of the ever and ever is described as an time indication. Please prove me different

Amazing what people will make up just to prove a point. Of course, zero scriptures, just talk probably adapted from Babylon.

Berg3699 you are in way over your head here. You have no idea what you are talking about and you obviously do not belong on this forum.

winner08

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 04:46:21 PM »

Well Berg3699 If there was a hell where our most loving and forgiven Lord will send most ever human that had ever lived or is going to live then I guess you will have lots of company. Thank The Lord we here at Bible-Truths know the truth. We have no fear of going to a fable hell that people like you made up in order to try to scare the people into believing in God. To keep the people in the churches in order to keep paying their tithes. It's people like you that give our Lord a bad name. Once again I;m being judgemental, sorry I have alot of work to do. Yet I do not consider myself a christian. I'm a work in progress ;) ;) ;)

Darren

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 05:29:28 PM »

Berg,

I believe Ray already proved it sculpturaly.  Did you read his Lake of Fire series?  You might want to consider reading through all his teachings prior to disputing them here, especially without chapter and verse to back it up.  Sorry but you can't prove something that doesn't exist (Hell).  I will pray for your understanding of God's truth.
And I'm glad that no one will be sent there, even you.
May God Bless You, and Free You From False Teachings,
Brenda
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:31:45 PM by OBrenda »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 05:32:08 PM »

Satan is the death? Eh?

I'll prove you wrong with a few spiritual matches.

For you who denies God will have all men to be saved (tim 2:3-4), what do these two verses mean to you?

1 Corinthians 12:3 "Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say[confess] that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost."

So we can't confess Christ is Lord except if we have the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit in us. Now here is my point.

Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

Phil. 2:10-11 "That at the name of Jesus EVERY knee should bow, in heaven, and in earth, and under the earth; and that EVERY tongue should confess [‘That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised Him from the dead, THOU SHALT BE SAVED, Rom. 10:9)] that Jesus Christ is Lord [‘Lord’ means ‘master’—acknowledging Christ as Master of their lives], to the glory of God the Father"

So God is saying every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess. So does that mean that everyone will be filled with the holy spirit at some point in time?

What say you?

In Christ,

Alex
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:35:41 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

winner08

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »

Alex great scriptures. But Berg3699 said he can prove there's a hell. We need to stick to the subject. I agree with everything you quoted in scripture. You are very wise when it comes to scripture, I am not, therefore I need people like you to prove to this guy that he is wrong. I don't have the knowledge. I sure love to here from the people who do.

Thanks,

Darren

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 06:49:01 PM »

Alex great scriptures. But Berg3699 said he can prove there's a hell. We need to stick to the subject. I agree with everything you quoted in scripture. You are very wise when it comes to scripture, I am not, therefore I need people like you to prove to this guy that he is wrong. I don't have the knowledge. I sure love to here from the people who do.

Thanks,

Darren

Heh, i'm no wise guy when it comes to the scriptures. Thanks though. My parents on the other hand call me a smart @ss, but somehow i don't think that has anything to do with being knowledgeable in the Word of God. I only wish it did.

With love,

Alex

winner08

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »

Alex, I hope you didn't take offense to me saying you had wisdom when it came to scripture. I certainly did not mean anything negative about it. As far as you being as smart @#$ well I think most of us has been called that once or twice.

Darren

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 11:26:54 PM »

Alex, I hope you didn't take offense to me saying you had wisdom when it came to scripture. I certainly did not mean anything negative about it. As far as you being as smart @#$ well I think most of us has been called that once or twice.

Darren

haha, no offense taken dear brother =]

God bless,

Alex

musicman

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »

No!!! 

But I can prove the existence of hell.  Just come to work with me sometime.

H A I J OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Are we aloud to use the same joke more than once?

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »

Allowed, even.  Still funny the second time around.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

David

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »

Wow, you proved it, well done berg...............NOT!

If there is heaven then the oppisite is hell true?
NO! God created the Heavens and the Earth, no mention of hell in His creation............."Thy (Gods) will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven"......no mention of hell there.

Satan is the death
Would that be death "forever and ever"? Or are we talking just not very nice eternal life "forever and ever"?

Berg, please go read Ray's web site, all of it. It will take you some time, but you will learn a whole lot. While reading, have you Bible with you and check everything Ray has written. Log onto an interlinier Bible website and check off the hebrew and greek words and the deffinitions. It takes a lot of time and study. Most of all, pray without ceasing for God to give you sight, revelation and understanding. Sorry for my sarcasm, I couldn't resist. I'll be praying for you.
David.

Paul

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »

We believe that verse, among some others, had some key words mistranslated. Read this:

http://pages.citebite.com/e5m9q4o1gdvx
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.