bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I pray for your soul  (Read 5030 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I pray for your soul
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »

I only send a few of such emails as this one along, because It is hard to comprehend that the Church has screw up Christian minds this badly. Amazing.
Ray

dear sir,

in your whole website all you give is petty responses and little humorous quotes
    you write about tithing being illegal and the differences in religious groupings and how different branches of the church disagree with each other.

from what i have read an i understand your coming only your point of view on the matter
    but what makes your point of view an maybe a few more atheists so special,
    what because you can make a website an form a little group wow amazing

to bad there are millions of churches around the world that could only form through god grace.
    even in countries like Africa an china where life is alot harder than life for a retired roofie in America or where ever your from.

but you know good job on even gettin this far.

but on the tithing thing you may have missed something sure the church cant force an they dont want to either
    but not once have i ever heard my pastor or the person on tithes say give god money or he will condemn you
    so they can rake in the cash, its actually called tithes an offerings and im sure theres no law against offering money to a church, plus why wouldnt you my church is my family they have to pay bills to rent there building and so they can afford to keep every day things running in the church so i choose to give to them so i can help my family stay together.

an on the different branches of churches

have you not researched the fact that in the time when the romans pretty much ruled most of the earth
    that the corupt leaders of rome used the church to get money by forcing the preachers to make people pay for there salvation and because of the might an strength of the roman empire they could do this at that time,

an after hundreds of years of that when king james the 5th i think came in he wanted to divorce his wife so he decided to make a branch of the church of his own where divorce was not wrong. so he made the church of england which was also corrupt.

an it took a fair while im pretty sure untill some german bloke (sorry forget his name) finally broke of to make the prodastent church becuase he beleived it was wrong.

and he did that an once again through gods might one man with faith could do something that thousands would have tried and he was facing an empire an he got to live an even get married.

so you probably get the point im not good at writing im 17 and i have bad grammar sorry,
    im just trying to say as long as the world still exists there is goin to be corruption in everything
    the church is no different so the different branches of church are goin to dissagree an fight
    becuase they have been brought up to think there way is right its always goin to happen

youve probably heard someone say this before
    sorry.

sir you have only your own opinion an the time to actually make this website an research this

i have 2/3's of the worlds population with me your just like one of the 1/3 of gods angels that fell with satan

you can repent an be saved maybe you should read the bible without letting your opinion an thoughts take over
    the word of god is love and love is in your heart an soul it is just blocked by your mind.

i pray for your soul.

once again sorry for bad grammar
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:02:51 PM by Craig »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.