bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Important  (Read 5288 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Important
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »

Mr. Smith,

I am a 50-year-old woman who has lived on both sides of the track.  Was raised very legalistically in the Old Testament, observing feasts, Sabbaths and the laws.  But the people I was around didn’t reflect the love of Jesus.  Just pounded out judgment and hatred, especially toward people that were not like them.  This did not witness to me and quit going to church in my twenties because I felt I was surrounded by death and searched out the scriptures myself.

My first child was born at age 29.  As he was a toddler, I felt it necessary to raise him in church and was invited to a spirit filled church were love abounds.  This was wonderful for a season of 18 years because it wiped away a legalistic or pharisaical spirit I was raised in and could not help but be affected.  But there were many things that did not witness with my spirit on this side of the track also.

I feel God has allowed both sides of my life to be lived out in this manner because of what he is revealing to me now.  I would have not had understanding otherwise.

I wasn’t researching or looking, But by shear accident (or divine guidance) did I happen upon your website.  WOW!  I have never had a witness in my spirit so strong in all my life that THIS IS TRUTH!  I have always searched out the scriptures, looking up Hebrew and Greek meanings, and have come away with a different understanding than what I was hearing preached.  But what is one to do when you hear it everywhere you go.  If I were to expose those who contradict, and have tried on a specific scripture but would get bombarded with other scriptures, it would take a lifetime of scriptural study to be able to give an answer, which is why I am thankful for your ministry.  You have saved me a lifetime or you could say you gave your life in study so that I would be blessed with it revelations.

BUT!  I pray that you will receive some constructive criticism concerning the way you present the TRUTH.  I have given some of your articles to people I thought would receive them, but they don’t because of the way it is explained.  Not the scriptural explanation, which is perfect, but the sarcasm that entwines it.  While I enjoy your sarcasm, it seems to raise a flag in the spirit of most Christians when it doesn’t come across in LOVE, which is what God is all about, and they can’t see the truth.  If written in the spirit of Love, it would cut down the email backlash you mention you receive and we want them to get it, don’t we.

I have cut and pasted a few examples from one of your shorter articles on, “The Lake of Fire.”

In blue font is my assessment of what was said.  In red font is a possible suggestion of how you could word it to come across in Love.

Christ spoke in parables only so that the multitudes would not and could not understand his words! I heard popular TV personality and film-maker, Matt Crouch (son of Paul Crouch, president of TBN), state that Christ taught in parables so that the people could and would understand and perceive, and therefore could repent and be healed. In other words, it would mean that Christ came to contradict and nullify Isaiah’s prophecy! But no, Christ came to "fulfill" the prophecies, not MAKE VOID and NULLIFY the prophecies. Listen to His own words: "Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but t o THEM it is NOT GIVEN" (Matt. 13:11).  This is Ok.  You address a statement and then gave truth.

And what do we see happening today? I heard again last night Creflo Dollar giving yet another version of the only sermon I believe he has, on how to get rich on this world’s materialism! Over the past year or two I have come upon Mr. Dollar probably thirty or forty times while flipping through the channels. I have never once heard anything pertaining to the gospel of Jesus Christ come out of his mouth—only messages of how to cash in on worldly materialism! Albeit, I must confess that I cannot take more than about five minutes of his preaching at a time. Apparently he believes that materialism is spiritualism! I have nothing against Mr. Dollar. He is a fine looking young man with lots of energy and personality, but I do not believe that he has a clue as to what the gospel of Jesus Christ is all about. The "treasures" that Jesus spoke of were not houses, cars, jewelry, and money. The treasures of heaven are SPIRITUAL. Reworded below:

What I see today, as I heard last night, Creflo Dollar giving a sermon of what he believes to be God’s revelation to him, on how to get rich on this world’s materialism; I believe he is missing what the Word of God teaches and what the gospel of Jesus Christ is all about.  The “treasures” that Jesus spoke of were not houses, cars, jewelry, and money.  The treasures of heaven are SPIRITUAL.  Wow!  How would that be received?  People can read between the lines of this statement and how wrong Mr. Dollar is without spelling it out for them.

TWO STUPID ARGUMENTS STUPID not necessary

I hate to waste precious space and time on stupid things, but I feel an urge to tell you about an argument and an analogy that Christian detractors of the Truth continually send to me. I often mention in my writings and in answer to e-mails, that Jesus Christ is THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, and therefore, WILL SAVE THE WORLD. This should be axiomatic to even the youngest and newest minor in Christ, but sadly many Christian veterans of a half-century do not and cannot believe it. Is it possible, as you stated in the first paragraph relating to the parables about God blinding some and others…it is revealed, that these Christians are blind ordo not and cannot believe ?  I know my first 48 years in life, I was SINCERELY wanting to know God and His Word but feel I had to come to the place I am at now to receive it.  So, if the Word of God is true about whom He chooses to know these things, then tearing them down would be tearing down what God has ordained.  If we are ALL going to see God in the end, and I believe we are, is this (loving correction) or loving your brother as you would like him to love you.  We are going to be in heaven with all these idiots.  You could almost apply the “adding to and taking away from the Word of God” to adding to or taking away from speaking the truth in love.  Just tell it like it is in Love becaus e God’s Word, as you know, has POWER.    With your understanding, you could be the greatest teacher of our time!   Please, please, consider what I am saying.

Christendom thinks it understands the words of SPIRIT which Jesus spoke, but does it really?

Correct with the Word of God and a possible pat on the back and it will be received.

I feel Christendom honestly believes it is understanding the words of SPIRIT which Jesus spoke, but the bible says that even the elect will be deceived.

ENTER THE PROPHET BENNY    BENNY HINN PROPHESIED

After you typed what his prophesy was, you stated: Well there it is! Did you catch that most incredible and momentous miracle of miracles? You don’t see it? Well, actually, I didn’t either until he explained it.  I didn’t catch what this prophecy stood for, but he went on to explain it.

At the end of the explanation, you write: Wow! What prophetic understanding! What a fantastic miracle! What divine revelation! What spiritual insight! WHAT A CROCK!! Totally not necessary.

Wow!    Mr. Hinn is not understanding what the Word of God is saying.

I am afraid I will now have to Scripturally depose Benny the prophet.Not necessary

(Actually, I kinda like Benny; he’s a charming guy with a pleasant personality, and always seems to have a smile on his face; but don’t believe everything he says). OK - except last statement… but, please, test and search out everything you hear from anyone, including me.)

Well, I’ll stop there.  I’m sure you get my point.  But it comes across like the little brat in the schoolyard sticking out his tongue if he doesn’t get his way.  You have so much wisdom and insight.  Please, don’t cloud it with elementary behavior and you will reach millions.  I believe this with all my heart.

Be blessed,

Suzanne McDonald

Dear Suzanne:  What you are totally missing in my teachings is that I have no intention whatsoever of getting those I am writing about to understand. They will not understand. They are blinded. They are deceived, carnal-minded, worldly, materialistic, vanity-filled hypocrites. I didn't write on John Hagee's SEVEN WANDERS OF HELL for John Hagee's benefit, but for those whom God is calling to see through their unscriptural nonsense.  I believe that all those who think that I am "...like the little brat in the schoolyard sticking out his tongue if he doesn’t get his way," would think the very same thing of Jesus had they been present when he upbraided the Scribes and Pharisees (the religious leaders of God's Church).  Ask yourself if you would have approved of the manner in which Jesus spoke to the Pharisees if you did not know that it was Jesus doing the talking?

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS

There are many examples of Jesus upbraiding the Church leaders for their gross sins [selections from Matthew 23]:

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.

No Christian will tolerate anyone who speaks with authority in the same tone of voice as Jesus did.  Virtually every Christian finds Jesus' manner of speech highly offensive. It's just that virtually none has ever had these things pointed out to them before as I do.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.