bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4921 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:57:36 PM »

God will judge you for teaching His people false doctrines. How could make such a statement about tithing? Did you receive a revelation from  God apart from the bible. Shame on you, the word of God never change .Tithing is act of obedient  to God. The Lord provides us with everything we have, what's wrong of obeying His word. Is tithing is wrong, everything else in the word of God is wrong. Jesus will tells you depart from me workers of iniquity I never knew you. No way you're going to enter the kingdom of God, unless you repent from your false teaching. Stop leading God's people astray. The Lord Jesus says to render to Cesar what belong's to him and render to God what's belong to God. You're such a deceiver!     

Lee!

As I have often said:  "Hell has no fury like a Christian just shown the truth."  Didn't Jesus say to "Render unto Caesar the things (the coins with his image on them) WHICH ARE CAESARS?"
We are to render unto God the things (NOT CAESAR'S MONEY!!) which ARE God's. How could anyone be so spiritually ignorant and then boast about it and demean and threaten those who teach the truth.  Imagine trying to make that Scripture say that Believers should give unto GOD, the things that belong to CAESAR?!  The coins with Caesar's image belong to Caesar. God doesn't want Caesar's filthy money!  When did Jesus ever "render CAESAR'S MONEY unto His Father?"  Give me a break.
Unbelievable, the way Christians pervert the Scriptures and despise the Word of God.
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.