bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very Important  (Read 5765 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Very Important
« on: July 12, 2008, 01:02:20 PM »

TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it
myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's
important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail
list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks
due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance
around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only
want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday....... I feel so stupid.

hillsbororiver

Re: Very Important
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »

YOU TOO??!!!  :-[

At least now I don't feel so bad.......  8)

Joe

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »

Oh My... ;D ;D

rjsurfs

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 03:44:46 PM »

They passed my house... now my feelings are hurt.

:D

iris

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »

I'll be sure to pass that on!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Iris

dewey

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »

Hi, this is Paula, Dewey's wife

Ya know, this is so ironic 'cause just today I was out back mowing grass for most of the day when Dewey left for the store.  I just came in to clean up, stepped into a bath robe when the door bell rang.   Two young men, both apologizing for interrupting with what I was doing explained that this thing was going around from ticks called Lyme Disease.  So after a 5 minute discussion I agreed to the inspection for a $15 fee.  They didn't find any, but the inspection was so thorough I tipped them 5 bucks.  Just as they were leaving, Dewey returned and I told him I just spent $20 for a personal tick inspection.  Now then his language has gone from holy to oh, boy!!  Dewey, don't talk like that.  Now he's sittin' across the room sayin' I must have been a blonde before!!  I never had the heart to tell him I told them I'd be mowin' again next week on Saturday.

love y'ans

paula jean

musicman

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »

I get no respect I tell ya.  I saw people with signs saying tick inspection for $5.  I gave em $5 and proceded to undress.  They gave me $50 to put my clothes back on.

Grateful

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 02:39:36 AM »

AH HAHAHAHA!!    I'd undress ONLY IF they gave me 3 million bucks , and 5 million bucks to dress again !!   :D  ;D  ;)  ;)   THAT should ' tick 'em off ' !!      Hee !

sTICK-it-to-them-Linda   :P

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »

??? they had papers in their hands at MY door...but when I opened the screen they threw the papers in the air and ran away screaming! ???

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »

oi craig,
i am thankful so much for the roaring laughter that came up out of me after reading your post. very healing...
claudia

indianabob

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »

So Paula,

Were these two YOUNG men wearing white shirts, black ties and carrying back packs with Bibles in them?

Just wondering why you mentioned that you were mowing again next week on Saturday.

Perhaps you wanted to prepare a couple of Bible questions for them to answer when they return.

Bob

p.s. did you tell Dewey about this?  He may be interested

Hi, this is Paula, Dewey's wife

Ya know, this is so ironic 'cause just today I was out back mowing grass for most of the day when Dewey left for the store.  I just came in to clean up, stepped into a bath robe when the door bell rang.   Two young men, both apologizing for interrupting with what I was doing explained that this thing was going around from ticks called Lyme Disease.  So after a 5 minute discussion I agreed to the inspection for a $15 fee.  They didn't find any, but the inspection was so thorough I tipped them 5 bucks.  Just as they were leaving, Dewey returned and I told him I just spent $20 for a personal tick inspection.  Now then his language has gone from holy to oh, boy!!  Dewey, don't talk like that.  Now he's sittin' across the room sayin' I must have been a blonde before!!  I never had the heart to tell him I told them I'd be mowin' again next week on Saturday.

love y'ans

paula jean
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.