bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I nuts or what?  (Read 6180 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Am I nuts or what?
« on: July 12, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »

Sometimes I find myself walking, raging, striding through the house preaching to myself (since nobody else is here).  Though sometimes they are pretty fine sermons, I have to wonder if I should be wondering about my mental health.

I have no doubt that anybody looking in from the outside would be wondering.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Beloved

Re: Am I nuts or what?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

yes ....a certifieable nut

Well maybe more like a bird with no fethers who is beating his wings and practicing flying.in his nest...

...when the Second rain and the Flood of the Holy Spirit comes, then the  feathers will have grown in and you will be ready to fly with the Word.

Dave in TN .....keep flapping....do not worry about the world looking in and seeing you....they are blind and deaf and would not believe your report ...at least ....not now

beloved

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 07:47:42 PM »

yes ....a certifieable nut

Well maybe more like a bird with no fethers who is beating his wings and practicing flying.in his nest...

...when the Second rain and the Flood of the Holy Spirit comes, then the  feathers will have grown in and you will be ready to fly with the Word.

Dave in TN .....keep flapping....do not worry about the world looking in and seeing you....they are blind and deaf and would not believe your report ...at least ....not now

beloved

Haha amen beloved! Beautifuly put! Let us prepare to fly with the Word as the wind beneath our wings! :)

musicman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 01:26:09 PM »

The ambulance and straight jacket doctors are on the way.  Resistance is futile.

Samson

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »

Sometimes I find myself walking, raging, striding through the house preaching to myself (since nobody else is here).  Though sometimes they are pretty fine sermons, I have to wonder if I should be wondering about my mental health.

I have no doubt that anybody looking in from the outside would be wondering.   ;D

Hi Dave,

I gather you mean saying outloud information comprising a Sermon based on the information you've acquired from studying Ray's material. I generally do they same type of thing in my mind, rehashing the things I've learned in order to prepare myself to make a defense to those that ask of me to share the hope in me. We are both men and are from "Mars", using the analytical side of our brain and as my wife say's, " needing a reason for everything ", I tell her that their is a reason for everything, but sometimes we don't know exactly what it is. Sorry for going off on a tangent and to answer your question regarding your mental health, anyone searching and acquiring truth about God and his truth amid the insanity and evil amongst mankind is considered "crazy" in comparison to the status quo presented here on Earth. Consider the Apostle Paul at Acts. 26:24,25 to Festus: " Now as he was saying these things in his defense, Festus said in a loud voice, YOU ARE GOING MAD, Paul ! Great learning is driving you into madness. But Paul said: " I am not going mad, Your Excellency Festus, but I am uttering sayings of truth and of soundness of mind."

To most of this World, we are mad, because our thinking is not part of the Norm or status quo, take heart my brother, to me you are sane and mentally couldn't be better, Now if you believed that most of mankind would be Eternally Tormented for actions committed in such a short life-span while on Earth, I would say, now that's insane, but to many people that's considered normal thinking.

YOU ARE GOING MAD, DAVE FROM TENNESEE, ONLY KIDDING,  ;D ;D ;D

Your Insane Brother, Samson.

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »

The ambulance and straight jacket doctors are on the way.  Resistance is futile.

Dear Dave!
LOL!!!!
I've done that all my life (ranted and raved out loud with no one there to hear it!)....I thought it was normal?
Joyce :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:18:31 AM by joyful1 »

frecklegirl417

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 11:33:51 AM »

Take it from me Dave it is futile to resist!! I work with the insane and I make sure everyone gets their medication and a little room all to their selves just for ranting and raving. ;D ;D ;D

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »

Thanks, all.  Frecklegirl, good to hear from a professional.   ;D

You're lucky that Samson only needs one reason to do something.  I need at least two reasons to get out of bed in the morning.  Woe is man.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.