bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the thermostat  (Read 3488 times)

DizzyD

the thermostat
« on: July 13, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Greetings to all,
             I had been looking and reading around the sight, when i ran across this email to Ray:

"Well, Mr. Smith, you are a little late in trying to convince me there is no eternal lake of fire! Or eons as you put it. Why? Well, just before I was baptized I told GOD that I didn't believe in hell, lake of fire or torment. He was to loving of a GOD to do that to anyone! HA! Long story but to make it short I was under the water being baptized.

I suddenly found myself IN THE LAKE OF FIRE! I felt its horror, torment, pain is not even close to a word I could describe. I saw so many, 1000s of other souls being tormented like me. Clawing to get out, looking up to only see long shooting flames above the darkness I was in!"

The first thought that crossed my mind was "i think they had the thermostat a wee bit too high in that baptism pool

Love and prayers to all

Bud
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.