bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A lil prayer would be nice  (Read 4988 times)

kweli

A lil prayer would be nice
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »

Hi all

Going through a rough patch. A prayer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hebrews 10 (Amplified)
32 But be ever mindful of the days gone by in which, after you were first spiritually enlightened, you endured a great and painful struggle,
33 Sometimes being yourselves a gazingstock, publicly exposed to insults and abuse and distress, and sometimes claiming fellowship and making common cause with others who were so treated.

(I suppose this is where I'm at)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: A lil prayer would be nice
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:57:29 AM »

Done and done.  Consider it all joy.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:01:05 AM »

You Have It!
Brenda

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »

Kweli,

You are in my prayers and always remember that these "rough patches" contribute to refining us and making us stronger.  Hang in there.

René

Samson

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:09:16 AM »

Hi Kweli,

The Freckle Girl(Pam) and Samson(Brad) extend our prayers in your behalf and hope you survive the Rough Patches of this Wicked World.

Hang in there Brother, Samson,

Stevernator

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 01:39:44 AM »

Hi Kweli,
You have my prayer. I have a feeling you will make it through fine.
Steve

Roy Monis

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:09:07 AM »

Hi! Brother Kweli

My prayers will be with you constantly. "Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16withal taking up the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints," (Eph.6:10-18)

So child of God, listen, there will be an end,
           Just trust Him for His Word is true,
   Be patient and wait, for in His own good time
       He’ll measure.and bring you through.

God bless you brother in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:30:00 AM by Craig »

ellie77

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:19:06 AM »

Praying for you... Ellie....

kweli

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:53:27 AM »

Hello everyone.

I wish to thank you all truly and deeply for your encouraging words. One never really understands the impact words have on another until they are at the receiving end. I am a whole lot better now knowing that there's a home for me here, virtually and spiritually. I think I'm on my way to loosing loved ones because of my "new found religion". But I guess that's what I have to do to be worthy...probably the hardest thing I am to do in this lifetime.

Thanks again to you all

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 01:00:01 PM »

kweli

Sorry to hear that.  It may be comforting (but still painful) to know the scriptures foretell us, this will happen.  So you certainly have evidence and fruit your doing something right!  Remember our Treasues is in Heaven! And some day they will know the truth....In God's time.

Stay Strong in Faith,
Brenda

joyful1

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »

Kwelli--
I just saw this....I had no idea the struggle that you were going through...
you must be in total agony over your loved ones....I am so sorry that you are in the midst of this storm! Yes...I have prayed and will pray for your strength to endure whatever is ahead for you and your family and loved ones.....It is your time to know the things that so many of us cannot know yet. I take it that this is directly related to the persecution going on in your country now?

I wanted to sign this as your sister in tribulation....but I am not in the kind of heat that you are right now....so I can only sign this as "sister" in the Lord...
but you know my sentiments!
Your Sister,
Joyce

Robin

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »

You are in my prayers kweli.

Job 5:18
For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 30:26
The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

gmik

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »

Kweli, I cannot add anything to the above!  But my love and prayers are w/ you.  Coming out of Babylon is hard. But we have a promise that He will not give us more than we can bear!!  Trust Him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.