bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray For The Freckle Girl  (Read 5224 times)

Samson

Please Pray For The Freckle Girl
« on: July 16, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »

Dear Forum Members(My Brothers & Sisters),

I would greatly appreciate your prayers in behalf of the Freckle Girl, my wife Pam. She was given a Mental Stress leave of absence from her Medical Doctor, due to the extreme stress she's encountering from her place of Employment.

As you may or may not know, she works for the State of New Jersey at one of their Psychiatric Mental Health Facilities. Much of the stress relates to particular patients that are considered competent, but have a Sociopath's Personality coupled with a criminal element. These types of patients aren't even supposed to be housed there. Part of the criteria for admittance to this type of facility is to be deemed incompetent. A Particular patient throws feces, objects and threatens legal action against the staff and they proceed to baby him and cater to his every whim, this patient is a Sociopath, has HIV(with full blown aids), Hepatitis C(it's the worst strain) and is partially paralyzed. He apparently desires to make everyone else as miserable as possible. Some at this Forum might respond by feeling sorry for him, but however the reality is, he doesn't LEGALLY belong there. The Psychiatrist from Pam's floor verified to Idiots in Trenton regarding this patient, that without a shadow of a doubt that he is competent and knows exactly what he's doing.

Well, that's basically the just of it, some encouraging comments would be much appreciated from those that desire to do so.

Your Brother, Samson.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Please Pray For The Freckle Girl
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »

Man...and I thought MY jobs have been tough.  Prayers that God will move this bureaucracy like a mountain and sustain Frecklegirl throughout.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

Hi Samson,

I definitely will keep Pam in my prayers.  That work environment sounds horrific.  I can understand the need for a break from there.  I hope she feels better soon.

René

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »

Hi Samson,

Is this a case of the old saying "the inmates are running the asylum" come to life?

I certainly agree with Rene, the environment sounds horrific, administrators too fearful to stand up for what is right, grinding down those who seek to do their best for the most in need are the ones who suffer as the selfish manipulative few get their way by any means necessary.

Unfortunately they will continue as long as they are allowed to do so without any fear of reprisal.

This in a sense sums up so much of what is wrong with this present reality, but we all should keep in mind that after this brief vapor of an existence there is a very happy ending/beginning!

We have His promise on it.

Pam, you and your family are in my prayers,

Joe

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:37:14 PM »

Hi Pam & Samson,

What an abundance of character it takes to work helping those with mental challenges.  It's quite a different story to deal with a competent mind that puts Pam's well being in jeopardy. And no back bones found in management to keep her safe.  I feel just awful you have to deal with this.

Praying for You Both,
Brenda

Robin

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 06:37:45 AM »

When I went through training they told us the only rights we have is to quit our job. The client's have all the rights. The system actually supports their dangerous behavior because the law protects them. For those who are really ill and can't change their dangerous behavior it's a good law, but there are those who work the system and are master manipulators. They are actually harmed by having no consequences.

I worked with extremely dangerous clients for a long time and finally decided it was time to make a change. The straw for me was when the clients would call the police and tell them we were holding them captive. The police treated it as a hostage situation and would storm in and draw their guns on us. Of course we couldn't deny the clients the use of the phone. That would be a violation of their rights. That was it for me.

It might be time for Pam to think of a career change. Maybe she can use this time to explore her options. God moves us in strange ways. He will guide you through this.

Hugs,
MG

ellie77

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:16:03 AM »

Praying for you both.Do something lovely for Freckle Girl,boy, does she need it.
May this break she has be a time of resting in the Lord.
                                     peace....Ellie.....

Roy Monis

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »

Brother Samson and Frecklegirl. Hi!

My prayers are with both of you constantly be assured of that.

"A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away. A time to tear apart and a time to sew together; A time to be silent and a time to speak. A time to love and a time to hate; A time for war and a time for peace." (Eccl.2:6-8).

It's time brother and sister to start looking elsewhere for greater peace of mind even if it means going short for a while. Remember Paul's words. "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therein to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know also how to abound: in everything and in all things have I learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want. I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me." (Phil.4:11-13).

So child of God, listen, there will be an end,
                                     Just trust Him for His Word is true,
                              Be patient and wait, for in His own good time
                                  He’ll measure.and bring you through.

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

gmik

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »

Brad and Pam, I will keep you in my heart and prayers!!

My son started in social work and has "feces" stories also.  MG that is horrible to have a gun drawn on you!

As a teacher I face "some"  "crazies running the asylum" but not to that extent. But stress is a biggie!!

Samson, if your wife is  distressed  then...drum roll.....get her some desserts!!
(stressed spelled backwards is desserts, as all the women know!)

Seriously, I am trusting God to lead you both and give you peace thru all this.

Heidi

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:59 PM »

I will pray fo both of you...as you are one.  God is in control, Pam is exactly where she is supposed to be....in our weakness He is made strong.  Relax in Him, both of you...I have a great sense of love from the Father for both of you.....

joyful1

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 08:27:25 AM »

Pam--I'm praying for you, in the midst of this storm-- you must have compassion for the "helpless" ones that have no other place to live right now...

I get so frustrated with the "system" sometimes...but I get MORE frustrated with the fact that no one is able to lay hands on these people and just heal them the way Jesus did.

Maybe I'm "missing" the boat on WHY this doesn't happen....but it still frustrates me....I HATE seeing people suffer like this....is it just me?

Joyce  :'(

frecklegirl417

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 11:45:12 AM »

To all my brothers and sisters;

I just wanted to say a great big thank you for all the prayers and support during this time. My job can be very frustrating more then usual at times but sometimes it can be very rewarding. I enjoy helping those who really need it. The stressful part comes from helping people who don't need it and they get away with just using people for their own gains. For the most part I take care of people who are in ages from 70 to 105. They are the ones who bring me joy. My stress mainly comes from one patient who they say is com-pentant and should not be there but there is no place that wants him, but that is a whole different story. Has I study and read more of Ray's teachings and read post from all of you my life seems to be looking up. Thanks again for all the support and prayers it is deeply appreciated.

With God's Love & Understanding,
                                                                                                   Pam

Roy Monis

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »

To all my brothers and sisters;

I just wanted to say a great big thank you for all the prayers and support during this time. My job can be very frustrating more then usual at times but sometimes it can be very rewarding. I enjoy helping those who really need it. The stressful part comes from helping people who don't need it and they get away with just using people for their own gains. For the most part I take care of people who are in ages from 70 to 105. They are the ones who bring me joy. My stress mainly comes from one patient who they say is com-pentant and should not be there but there is no place that wants him, but that is a whole different story. Has I study and read more of Ray's teachings and read post from all of you my life seems to be looking up. Thanks again for all the support and prayers it is deeply appreciated.

With God's Love & Understanding,
                                                                                                   Pam

Hi! Freckleface Pam

This response of yours makes a world of a difference to my earlier post to you which I wish to withdraw, as you are undoubtedly made of much stouter stuff than one who just considers self and runs away from a challenging situation.

You are certainly a very gracious and truly caring person and that is a quality too often left neglected and not given the recognition it deserves in this greedy and selfish world we live in. Dear lady I take my hat off to you and at 87 would be truly grateful for the love and care you offer as no doubt the inmates you care for, bar the one troublesome one, do. But also bear in mind that the good Lord created that odd one also for a specific purpose. Who can say, maybe you are the very person God had in mind when He created that lovely odd ball.

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin." (1Jn.1:6,7)."

My love, encouragement and constant prayer for you and Brad.

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK           Then in a wonderful way He'll reveal Himself
                       In a way, so completely and entirely new,
                    Because as Almighty God you'll  know Him then.

As He measures…and brings you through.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.