bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $$$$ for the Gospel  (Read 4347 times)

gmik

$$$$ for the Gospel
« on: July 17, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »

I just received an e mail from Carlton Pearson's ministry Converging Faith.  He is having a conference!!!  Yes and it only costs $125 to register!!!! He is going to be talking about "inclusion consciousness". Radical thought process for world peace!! Hmmmmmm....Think I will skip that!!

Thank you Ray, for freely sharing the truth w/ us!!

Samson

Re: $$$$ for the Gospel
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:22:04 PM »

I just received an e mail from Carlton Pearson's ministry Converging Faith.  He is having a conference!!!  Yes and it only costs $125 to register!!!! He is going to be talking about "inclusion consciousness". Radical thought process for world peace!! Hmmmmmm....Think I will skip that!!

Thank you Ray, for freely sharing the truth w/ us!!

Hello Gmik,

Yes, I concur with you, Tell Carlton Pearson that my money should be spent on Child Support and taking care of my wife, paying my rent; etc and can't afford to invest my money, time and energies in order to have my mind and emotions brainwashed and manipulated. I will stick with the emotional investment at this Site;  ;)

Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »

He is going to be talking about "inclusion consciousness". Radical thought process for world peace!

Hmmmm.....Is World Peace Scriptural?
???   :-\

Thanks Be for Gods Liberating Work through Ray!
Bless our Teacher Lord, we are so thankful He is first Your Servant! (Not Money)
We ask that you Richly Bless him and meet all his needs to share your Truth.
Amen,
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:36:08 PM by OBrenda »

musicman

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:59:21 AM »

Well, CP probably needs the money since most of his congregation left after he decided that there's no hell.  He's wrong about most other spiritual matters, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.