bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You Snake  (Read 5338 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You Snake
« on: July 19, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »

I think you have no right to call any one a snake.  You are preaching against the person that created you, the person who controls your furture and your every move.  I think you should look again and the Bible and try to understand it more before you put your false doctrines up on a website!  You snake!

Dear Nicole:  Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I have stated many times, Nicole, that "Hell has no fury like a Christian just shown the Truth."  Now then, I do NOT "call anyone a snake" as you suggest. Nowhere in any of my writings have I ever called anyone a "snake." But on the other hand, Jesus Christ has called people "snakes." And guess who He called snakes?  Why the religious leaders of God's Church--the Scribes (who made copies of the Bible), and the Pharisees (who were the learned Doctors of the Law). See Matt. 23:33 for proof.  Perhaps you should not be so judgmental about things you know absolutely nothing about.
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS   Are y you a Christian?  Are you sure then that Jesus is "...the person who controls your future and your every move," as you state?  I believe that, but Christians don't. Don't you believe in "free will" (free moral agency) like most other Christians?  I think that if you reconsider you will find that you really don't believe at all that Jesus "controls your future and your every move." Cause if that were true, and it is, CHRIST WOULD SAVE EVERYONE (which the Bible says He will) but Christians don't believe the Bible; Christians don't believe Jesus will save everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.